Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18193
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Debbie

    A big thank you to IWish for providing me Debbie's digits. She is now at a nice hotel in Lake County. I traveled to location and met with Kylie downstairs. She got me into the building, then I went on up to see Debbie. As I entered the room, I saw her. I absolutely loved her looks, a petite white girl. My favourite. So we get undressed and she starts giving me BBBJ. It was great, I really was enjoying it. We then switched to 69 BBBJ and enjoyed it even more viewing the sights and feeling her out. I was close to popping at that point, but decided to do FS. Popped in like 2 minutes. I will definitely be repeating, and very soon!

    R5.

  2. #17172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    I should've expected it

    I see Debbie most days and report things that would be of interest. Today, she said someone already volunteered to take her to Fairvilla, and she was virtually creaming in her pants. Thanks for taking a bullet heading for me!

    But then started talking about donation rates. She wants me to tell you what she is settling on. 150 hhr and you can expect BBBJ and cfs. Daty if you want. All the kissing you want. Anything else could trigger an extra. This was not my idea, but she promised me she would grandfather and honor any previous agreements you had especially to those that helped her along the way.

    Lastly we spoke about another relocation. I don't like the place she's in. To an apartment this time if anyone has ideas talk to her.

  3. #17171

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    Finally got over my illnesses that lasted weeks, I was way overdue for some stress relief. I reached out to Sarah Maitland and set a date. Her communications are always good. I picked her up in Maitland and drove the 10 minutes to MotelX. After some warm up with her vib toy she turns her attention to jr and his pals. Wonderful skills. I wanted her on top and soon she was, both CG and reverse CG. Wonderful sights to behold. After several minutes of that it was time for doggy, her favorite. It has been way too long since my last visit with her. January? It did not take long for me to fill the bag. She is a wonderful person, great provider and takes direction very well.

    No Greek and no incalls. My favorite provider. Get in contact with her here, either do a search or scroll down where she replied to someone's post, SarahMaitland and send her a DM / PM.

    Stay safe.
    Such a fun time!

  4. #17170

    SarahMaitland

    Finally got over my illnesses that lasted weeks, I was way overdue for some stress relief. I reached out to Sarah Maitland and set a date. Her communications are always good. I picked her up in Maitland and drove the 10 minutes to MotelX. After some warm up with her vib toy she turns her attention to jr and his pals. Wonderful skills. I wanted her on top and soon she was, both CG and reverse CG. Wonderful sights to behold. After several minutes of that it was time for doggy, her favorite. It has been way too long since my last visit with her. January? It did not take long for me to fill the bag. She is a wonderful person, great provider and takes direction very well.

    No Greek and no incalls. My favorite provider. Get in contact with her here, either do a search or scroll down where she replied to someone's post, SarahMaitland and send her a DM / PM.

    Stay safe.

  5. #17169

    Rose toy

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    So you guys are turning Debbie into a nympho. You've introduced her to sex toys and she wants them all. And told her about Fairvilla. No, no,no, I'm not taking her to Fairvilla. You guys gave her the bug and so you take her. She keeps talking about some rose petal shaped toy that licks your clit.
    It's absolutely worth it.

  6. #17168

    Glaze Vixen Update!

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, sorry I was at work today, so I'm getting to this later than I wanted to. Glaze informed me that she has an additional set of verification after passing through the gatekeeping process on here that I was not aware of when she decided to go the UTR route. That's my fault for not confirming with her about something like this, and I talked with her at length about how this process works. So apologies in advance to the guys who I have given out the contact info that did not not know about this.

    In her own words, "I prefer to have photo or video verification. I live in a neighborhood where there's a lot of police around so I want to know for my own safety and peace of mind who I'm going to get involved with. ".

    I understand anyone who does not want to go through this verification process on top of the typical gatekepper passthrough, so no worries for those not interested. She will not save any image or video for those interested.

    For those still interested, I my inbox is open and I will respond when I can with any info needed. She is a good time in the south central Florida area of Kissimmee / St. Cloud with very good rates, but I must say again that she does this on the side and not full time and is looking for some extra money. She does live with a pet for those with allergies.

    Thanks!
    Hey guys, Glaze just texted me saying she has open availability this upcoming week Monday. Saturday (16th-20th). I know her schedule has always been tough to crack, so if you want to see a sweet, nice BBW with good rates then now is your chance.

    You can read the previous post I've attatched for details and pics. For those that have her # you can text her to schedule. For those that want her #, you can PM me and must be a SM in good standing and be aware she does have her extra layer of verification after getting the # as well.

    Read the previous posts or search for reviews here for more info if needed.

  7. #17167
    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has her contact info they can share?
    She's gone. I even checked the Roanoke, VA bookclub where she and her twin sister was known as The Bubble Twins and no posts about them making a return there.

  8. #17166

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has her contact info they can share?
    We know her history. She probably trying not to be found. Try Debbie, same mold.

  9. #17165
    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has her contact info they can share?
    She's gone man. She left back in October or November. She went back up north. Nobody's heard from her.

  10. #17164
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    So you guys are turning Debbie into a nympho. You've introduced her to sex toys and she wants them all. And told her about Fairvilla. No, no,no, I'm not taking her to Fairvilla. You guys gave her the bug and so you take her. She keeps talking about some rose petal shaped toy that licks your clit.
    I can't get a timely text back from her. She's always textng me back like 12 hours after I hit her up. She needs to work on time management. I've still yet to see her and she's essentially throwing money out the window.

  11. #17163
    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Seleste is god sent with one of the best BJs the 407 has ever seen. Stop me if I'm wrong.

    Alexis is a ghost. That's just my 2 cents.
    I've sampled hers but Hailee (RIP) had her beat and it was only 60 for me. Price and technique were better.

  12. #17162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    No no no

    So you guys are turning Debbie into a nympho. You've introduced her to sex toys and she wants them all. And told her about Fairvilla. No, no,no, I'm not taking her to Fairvilla. You guys gave her the bug and so you take her. She keeps talking about some rose petal shaped toy that licks your clit.

  13. #17161

    Jenna

    Anyone has her contact info they can share?

  14. #17160

    Maya sexy ebony

    Great visit made her cum a few times but tbh not my cup of tea I was expecting something else. Absolutely nothing wrong with her and her service but I don't think I'll repeat.

  15. #17159

    Seleste over Alexis

    Seleste is god sent with one of the best BJs the 407 has ever seen. Stop me if I'm wrong.

    Alexis is a ghost. That's just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape