Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 37353
-
03-13-26 14:23 #36168Senior Member

Posts: 192Stax
For the first time ever I noticed stax add was down. What happened to her?
-
03-12-26 21:41 #36167Senior Member

Posts: 45Hayden
A friend of mine told me about a girl named Hayden. She's a young, hot, college gal. She's low volume and doesn't like advertising on an escort site because of her job and because of police stings. She only does outcall. DM me if you want contact info.
-
03-12-26 20:12 #36166Senior Member

Posts: 156RVA Kittie
Saw her a couple of years ago and at that time she was only doing BJ's. I think she has graduated to the big leagues now. Works out of her apt.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 19:26 #36165Senior Member

Posts: 61Cheap recommendations?
I'm a frugal guy as such. I'm looking for the lower end of things. I'm familiar with the idea that you get what you pay for so let's not bother with that. Any one have any recommendations?
-
03-12-26 17:54 #36164Senior Member

Posts: 337You are right
Kittierva tryst profile wouldn't load for me for some reason.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 16:41 #36163Senior Member

Posts: 295I don't think they both are same. Pics are a lot different, will update here If I hear back from her.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-12-26 14:15 #36162Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr's
Delilah is looking for some new and old friends to see with this lovely winter mix that's going on rn so if you have digits and haven't seen her yet, hit her up asap and if you need her or any other utr's that I mess around with then hmu.
-
03-12-26 13:39 #36161Senior Member

Posts: 337Hmm
This was her previous tryst handle kittierva 804-630-63 XX.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
Going through page history no outcalls.
A glance over massage palor section and Reports.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chuckie85
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 13:24 #36160Senior Member

Posts: 295Averymonroe
Has anyone sampled her. Can someone share the experience or if she is even real. Tried contacting her but never got response.
https://tryst.link/escort/blueyedtexan010#photos.
-
03-12-26 12:08 #36159Senior Member

Posts: 1189Curious on what her face looks like, usually if you can't upload it the dumwnsions are to big, crop the image to remove size constraints.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 11:41 #36158Senior Member

Posts: 484I'm over it
This is why I'm paying too much at AMPs. Normally you go right in. I pay for an hour. If it's a new place to me, I'll get a 30 minute massage, then guaranteed fun. If I am a return customer and the girl knows me it's 45 to 55 minutes of fun. I'm $$ to $$. 2 poorer but I got what I came for. I'm sick and tired of wasting all fucking that chasing. Pssy that may or may not be fun.
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 10:13 #36157Senior Member

Posts: 26Over all of this
Is anyone else as over this shit as I am?
Yesterday afternoon I sent out 9 texts. 4 got me no answer, 2 answered at least 4 hours later, 1 wasn't in the location she posted she was in, 1 wanted way too much based on her appearance and the last 1 responded that she would be available later, which I wasn't.
Today I have sent out 6 texts and got zero replies. Do these girls want money or not? 4 of the 6 have posts (plural) up for today.
-
03-11-26 17:52 #36156Senior Member

Posts: 28Real with reviews
She has a number of reviews on TER and the some other cities on this site. Seems like the general consensus is that she looks like the photos but the chemistry wasn't great for some people.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire2000
-
03-11-26 17:44 #36155Senior Member

Posts: 105Never seen her but get feeling it's a OF buyout hope. Buy it and hope you see her which will never happen. Her X account never has an even a mention of location. Not wasting energy for a OF hoe.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 16:38 #36154Senior Member

Posts: 208I reached out a couple weeks ago when she was in town. She blocked me because I asked which of the pictures was her. She said "it's only two pictures posted of a white girl I'm blocking you". I was trying to tell her there was a third pic on the ad but I decided it wasn't worth the back and forth. I'm guessing it's not the girl in the first 2 photos unless someone has actually seen her.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




