Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 18408
-
03-12-26 21:16 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 827I've yet to pay that at this location (because I've been short on both visits, so it was 160 and 190 for Sasha) but I wouldn't consider that out of place because I've always stuck with the default assumption of 200 just to minimize complaints and negotiation.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
My post on pricing in general was about a year ago with HFS, so you can know that for me I have a history of doing that. This doesn't mean others have to pay that, get less if you can by all means. But as T Spa has become popular, sometimes price expectations go up.
Over at S when Lulu was there I had given her 180 to test the waters (because these new groups don't know me) so I figured I could break the expectation of 200. However, because I liked her enough I gave her the extra 20 anyway.
Everyone has their dealbreaker point and above that is generally mine. I've given in several times but I believe there was only once or twice going over 200 gave me a worthwhile visit, and both times were HFS anyway where I was a bit familiar to them so they had incentive to make it worth it for me. Every other time, I had a worse time than I usually would.
-
03-12-26 17:36 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 64Suspicion confirmed. I believe Sophia is the "bratty" young provider? I got a bad feeling about her when I met her. $$, indeed, and for what? Entitlement and barely on-par performance. Bah humbug.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 17:25 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 393It was ok and with oil. She was trying and did her best. When the cover went on, we went straight to business so there was nothing else. I am not sure if there would've been a BBBJ or not. Haha I ended up finishing mish and I pretty sure she enjoyed herself as well.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
I was kind of pushing the time as I wasn't feeling super relaxed there but that's on me.
-
03-12-26 16:56 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 128Visited Sophia at T
I visited T while in town earlier this week. I drew Sophia. She was a tiny, short thing (less than 5') which I love and well-built. I was surprised to learn they want a little extra for the TS, so it was .8 roses for an hour. Table shower was average.
As she was gone from the room for whatever prep they do, I put down the same number of roses I routinely give in the Chattanooga area for FS. I was shocked to learn she wanted $$ instead. Of course she had asked me and so she knew I was from out-of-town. I tried negotiating down, at least as well I could given the language barrier, but it was no go. I wasn't willing to dig that deep so settled for BBBJ. It was okay. Got the job done. I'd give it a B- grade. But I was disappointed by the request for $$ for FS.
I'd probably try again if / when I return, but is that the standard "ask" there for FS?
-
03-12-26 16:50 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 1135Was the massage good at least? Any extras at all?
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 14:52 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 393Water and Cloud Spa
I tried it out and it is ok. My first time visit. It isn't my first choice, but it is in a home and residential area. I believe there are two ladies working there and I saw Mia. It isn't "T" by any fashion, and I was wanting to try out a new spot. I am going to go back to T as that's where I feel there is more action for my pace and what I want. Anyway, it is there and real if you want to go mongers.
-
03-11-26 23:10 #17532Senior Member

Posts: 393Hmmm now I am confused. lol Jking. Luna is here unless she left 5 days ago. Haha You probably did see Lulu and Luna came when Lulu left. lol Actually I have no idea, but one thing is for certain I met Luna last weekend in the kitchen.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 22:57 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 51Sasha
My next visit to T spa was with Sasha. My dream with her was very nice. She told me that the girls spend a month down here and then go back to NY for a month. Then the cycle repeats. Hopefully it will stick around for more than the average time of 4-6 months.
-
03-11-26 22:38 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 51I saw Lulu, not Luna, there a couple of weeks ago. She was an older lady, I'd say upper 30's, lower 40's with a little extra around the middle, but so do I, ha. She was very pleasant with a nice smile and some lfk. Massage was meh. I've definitely had better. She made up for that with the bbj though. It was nice and sloppy with some ball play and fiv. She must have enjoyed it as much as I did because it lasted a while. I came close to ending the session but held on. She put on the condom and started with cg. We switched to mish for a bit and I finished. She had me stay inside her till I went completely soft. I really enjoyed that session and would repeat but she was gone the next t time I was there.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 18:34 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 827RR isn't a FS place, that's the most outed L1 lady. RS (or Royal Spa since it is dead) is not an option anymore.
Originally Posted by Horizonlooker2
[View Original Post]
Otherwise, all the FS places just assume you want it because you showed up. I mean they'll ask because some like other posters in past pages, don't always prefer L3 services. But by and large they expect you to go for everything unless you randomly find one that is on her period or something.
Pricing is variable. I usually do fine with 200 tip + 70 house. But at T because of various incidents, I've been short my usual amount and have ended up closer to where recent posters have still received the services described for 160 tip and 190 tip. Or maybe T Spa is just willing to accept less to stay ahead of the competition recently. In either case, I don't complain about savings if service is still fine.
-
03-11-26 15:16 #17528Regular Member

Posts: 24W wife
Actually I realized I interpreted this totally wrong I my last post. You are likely looking for an Indy not an AMP. I'm sure there are folks that can give good intel.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 14:11 #17527Regular Member

Posts: 24I wonder just how many spit takes this post created. You sir have something special. I wish I had an answer, I think your situation is truly rare. It would probably require making a pretty good relationship with AMP that would result in them 1. Trusting you to show up with a woman and not assume it was a bust and 2. You having experience with the provider enough to know she'd be cool with servicing girls. This is tricky. There may be some here that have experienced this but the area is also in a transition because some of our best options with the most open providers just got shut down so we are kind of scrambling for now here.
Originally Posted by LoveBeer
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 13:27 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 32Damage
Thanks for the info. Usually what is the damage at T, Q, RS and old RR spas? How do you let them know that you are interested in FS dream.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 12:32 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 827Yeah it's an hour. Most of my AMP visits I usually aim for that duration whether I get it or not. But I imagine it can fit in 30 minutes if you just kinda stick to the main goal. It was like 5 maybe 10 minutes at best. And I didn't get the full hour, given the walk around and other things, while I won't have exact timing, it was 45 minutes at best. But I give them wiggle room because I was already starting closer to closing time and if I stretched the main event longer it would have taken more time.
Originally Posted by GA1
[View Original Post]
10 extra for the table shower and positioning wise it's a little vague since I was getting to it after being shuffled to my room. But I'd say closer to the first turn on the left past the entrance, a washing machine and dryer is also in there.
-
03-11-26 12:12 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 107T spa info
Can someone PM me contact info or a link for T Spa, so many fakes out there, couldn't find the right place.










Reply With Quote




