Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 329 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4639
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyVet  [View Original Post]
    Hey FreedomJack, Thanks for taking the plunge with the new massage spa and providing the post. I'm curious how the massage quality is and whether the therapists are experienced. Also, what's the provider mix Asian, Latina, or something else? And one more thing, do they offer a table shower there or just standard massage services? I appreciate your update. GV.
    All,

    I stopped in last Sunday morning right when they opened. About a 50 ish Korean / Asian lady was the only one working and I couldn't understand and didn't get her name. Nothing to look at. No table shower from what I could see, and no extras and just a straight up massage. Massage was good and if that is all someone wants it was decent. But nothing teased, touched. Etc!

  2. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomJack  [View Original Post]
    Went by the new JH Massage on Hwy 58. Seemed promising with a smiley face neon sign in the lobby. But nothing more than light teasing.
    Hey FreedomJack, Thanks for taking the plunge with the new massage spa and providing the post. I'm curious how the massage quality is and whether the therapists are experienced. Also, what's the provider mix Asian, Latina, or something else? And one more thing, do they offer a table shower there or just standard massage services? I appreciate your update. GV.

  3. #4637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Talent

    Not much talent at the Chattanooga AMPs. IMHO the only good one is at Nowlin and her name in Monika. Very playful and really gets in to it. As always YMMV.

    Gern.

  4. #4636

    JH Massage

    Went by the new JH Massage on Hwy 58. Seemed promising with a smiley face neon sign in the lobby. But nothing more than light teasing.

  5. #4635

    Chatgpt?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    For whatever reason, this user is using chatgpt to generate posts and posting completely random and useless info. I would avoid interacting with them. Glowing big time.
    Not so. I'm posting what I have found on the internet. The legal system is targeting asian massage parlours because they have decided that AMPs are run by organized crime and they cklaim they are "immoral". Massage places have LMT licensed massage therapist are a no go. AMPs are hard to find. The legal system is out for blood. I.

    Ve search dogpile and All the internet search engines and come up empty.

  6. #4634

    AI generated posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddydyer5  [View Original Post]
    Rub Maps didn't just make people whisperit straight-up set off alarm bells for cops and human rights folks. Want to know why? Buckle up:

    Sketchy connections A bunch of the places listed there have gotten dragged into human trafficking busts. Not exactly the kind of "rub" you want.

    Forget legit massages It's not about finding a good therapist for your sore back. Nah, it's more like a Craigslist for, uh, "adult adventures. ".

    ⚖65039; Legal drama The site's been in court more times than a soap opera villain. Authorities keep trying to kick it offline. -Not sure if actual website addresses are allowed in usasexguide. Administration, please let me know and I will post the internet address. The reason I post this is I am interested in what is considered "legitimate massage" and "illegal massage". As most of us know; law enforcement seeks to jail hobbyist because of their longing to scratch an itch. They (the legal system) consider unlicensed massage immoral and seek to put the ones participating in it in jail.
    For whatever reason, this user is using chatgpt to generate posts and posting completely random and useless info. I would avoid interacting with them. Glowing big time.

  7. #4633

    Interesting description of Rubmaps

    Rub Maps didn't just make people whisper—it straight-up set off alarm bells for cops and human rights folks. Want to know why? Buckle up:

    Sketchy connections – A bunch of the places listed there have gotten dragged into human trafficking busts. Not exactly the kind of "rub" you want.

    Forget legit massages – It's not about finding a good therapist for your sore back. Nah, it's more like a Craigslist for, uh, "adult adventures. ".

    ⚖65039; Legal drama – The site's been in court more times than a soap opera villain. Authorities keep trying to kick it offline. -Not sure if actual website addresses are allowed in usasexguide. Administration, please let me know and I will post the internet address. The reason I post this is I am interested in what is considered "legitimate massage" and "illegal massage". As most of us know; law enforcement seeks to jail hobbyist because of their longing to scratch an itch. They (the legal system) consider unlicensed massage immoral and seek to put the ones participating in it in jail.

  8. #4632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Gq

    Quote Originally Posted by Yfever12  [View Original Post]
    Since returning, I've been fortunate to spend time with Chanel, and she's easily become my number one favorite. She has a great personality and always provides the best service. I always look forward to seeing her.
    Ditto. I saw her this morning. Nothing but class. Unfortunately she is moving on in a week or two.

  9. #4631

    JH massage on 58

    I was told about this place a few days ago, was told that it was actually a latina at the front but they said they were busy. Might go and check it out this weekend.

  10. #4630

    Gq

    Since returning, I've been fortunate to spend time with Chanel, and she's easily become my number one favorite. She has a great personality and always provides the best service. I always look forward to seeing her.

  11. #4629

    Reflexology Massage Cleveland, Tn hours

    TOFTT have not tried since it was self serve both time. S. I saw two guys go in the first time I was there but don't think they know about this website. Seems that all the HE happens in Chattanooand North Georgia. Have not tried Oasis. There is Rub Rankings, but I've not shelled out money to read the reviews.

    10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.

    Tue.

    10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.

    Open now.

    Wed.

    10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.

    Thu.

    10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.

    Fri.

    10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.

    Sat.

    10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.

    Sun.

    11:00 AM - 9:00 PM.

  12. #4628

    Rainbow at gq

    I was at GQ and got rainbow a previous post said smelled of cigarettes but I didn't smell that at all. She was very petite and young. I had a great visit everything I have come to expect at GQ.

    Saw Pinky on the way out and there is 3 new girls coming one on the 15th one the 22nd and one the 24th. She Suji is the 15th which you can find reviews of from before and the other two are brand new.

    Looking forward to seeing Suji and the new talent.

  13. #4627

    Highway 58

    Is that Harrison? How about massage in Ooltewah?

  14. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    The Highway 58 location being discussed here is a no go for extras. Total waste of time if that's what your after. Not happening.

    Gern.
    Thanks for checking it out.

  15. #4625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Highway 58

    The Highway 58 location being discussed here is a no go for extras. Total waste of time if that's what your after. Not happening.

    Gern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape