Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 60900
-
03-13-26 09:27 #59880Senior Member

Posts: 60Mint line up
It appears that the line-up has changed. Cherry and Bianca were not there yesterday. Bebe is still there but not doing it for me. Any word on the other two?
-
03-13-26 08:57 #59879Senior Member

Posts: 189AMPs and IRS and LEO
Legalization is what is necessary. Most of your AMP ladies drive Lexus, Mercedes and BMws. The income from the 40-100 dollar tips they get in cash, I suspect is tax free. If they get a cut on the house fee, its even better. We paid taxes on the money we earned to take part in their service, they should also pay. LEO is looking for accomplishments. AMPs are low hanging fruit, as you can see, easy publicity. On the news, big full display of an accomplishment in stopping human traffic. The key words that isite the public, but in reality, very few closures resulted in even finding human trafficking.
-
03-12-26 23:41 #59878Senior Member

Posts: 454Hobby Fun
This hobby is for all members so please ignore anything negative. I encourage everyone to find a nice provider, be safe, have a good time and report back here. This is a judge free zone.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
03-12-26 20:58 #59877Senior Member

Posts: 328I feel a lot safer knowing those dangerous criminals are off the street.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 19:43 #59876Senior Member

Posts: 409The Only Way
The only way this focus on grannies in AMPs stops is when the public (including you) starts complaining about the unsolved rapes, murders, and sexual assaults in their backlog. The cops go where the money is and the money is in human trafficking. Do you see stories of the cops turning over run down apartments for suspected murderers? No. What we are experiencing here is similar to what MADD (mothers against drunk driving) did in the late 80's and 90's. If we don't all start complaining about priorities (I'd say murder is more important than AMP grannies) then we will see our options dwindle more and more. It's the worlds oldest profession. And no I don't support human trafficking whatsoever, but I support murder even less.
Originally Posted by LamarCook
[View Original Post]
River.
-
03-12-26 17:49 #59875Senior Member

Posts: 117Hard to Believe
Probably a local Karen calling the cops complaining of illegal activities to get the shop shutdown.
Originally Posted by LamarCook
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 15:51 #59874Regular Member

Posts: 22Aura Massage
I had a very satisfying visit to Aura Massage. It's in a quiet location off Piedmont (no glaring neon). Very clean, clean smelling inside. They have F and M providers, both who meet the needs. 8 house and 6 addtl made me satisfied.
-
03-12-26 14:44 #59873Senior Member

Posts: 58Hard to Believe
Hard to believe the former law enforcement officer said the woman was trying to "drag him away" from the gas station to give him a massage!! I have NEVER heard of that. Sounds like LEO will make up anything for a story.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 13:39 #59872Senior Member

Posts: 117Sad day in Fayetteville
Per the article one of the workers was at the gas station trying to get people to come into the parlor who just happened to be former LEO smdh. Also the Fayette county Sherriff claims the business lied on the business license "They lied on their business license," Babb said. "They were supposed to be a facial or skincare spa."
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
LE is systematically closing as many parlors as possible.
-
03-12-26 12:32 #59871Senior Member

Posts: 298Sad day in Fayetteville
Mostly I'm sad that I drove by this place a million times and never stopped in. https://thecitizen.com/2026/03/11/tw...assage-parlor/.
-
03-12-26 10:18 #59870Senior Member

Posts: 298Fate of Han
I'm friends with the former owner. She's a wonderful woman who has bought enjoyment to many of our lives. The city would not renew her business license. She had a hard time breaking the lease with the landlord after she was unable to renew the business license. These women work hard behind the scenes to make a living.
Originally Posted by JMan2014
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 18:42 #59869Senior Member

Posts: 39Change in position
From his earlier post, he mentioned leaving his managerial position. So stepping down I would assume means leaving that role at his work.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 17:26 #59868Senior Member

Posts: 189Stepping down?
What does stepping down mean?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 10:21 #59867Senior Member

Posts: 39Me?
Was this meant for me? I was suggesting to the other poster to RTFF.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 22:02 #59866Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yeah, when I told her that I was stepping down the first thing she asked about was my pay. Although I have a girlfriend now, I see and talk to this other girl from time to time. Last time I talked to her, she said she was looking for a second job. I feel like telling her she should step in the AMP world because she looks like a woman who would be working at one.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





