Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 13943
-
03-14-26 10:01 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 99Sensual Sara cancelled
https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-sara
I was supposed to see Sara over the weekend but she cancelled her trip to my nearest city. She said she had a family emergency and couldn't come. However, I see a bunch of other cities that are just as far away that are on her list to tour and they are within the next few days. Am I looking too deep into this and she has a legitimate reason to cancel? Or did she stand me up on purpose and playing with me in my face? She claims she is coming to my city possibly in April but I don't see any schedule updates. Personally I think she cancelled her trip to my city because of gas prices and not enough demand from the local market. A typical trip from LV my local city would cost $300-$500 on airfare on top of additional lodging and food costs that would set one back about $1 k. If only a few answered the ad then it makes sense not to come. This BS Iran War probably would make a trip like this about $1. 5 k-$2 k. I get all that. Just be straight with me if that's the case. But anyhow let me know what why'all think.
-
03-14-26 08:05 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 101What's the menu like?
For those big bucks- curious what's on the menu? BBFS? BBJ. CIM?
Originally Posted by ThatDavidGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 20:51 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 77Yeah I messaged her earlier and haven't heard back yet so someone else must be using her right now.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 19:14 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 1895Lidia
Wow! Truly appreciate it!! She looks like a real doll! Nice!
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
Sadly I have a feeling she'll be busy for the rest of the year! And I'm sure the price will go up as demand picks up for her. Now serving #666.
-
03-13-26 18:00 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 68Menu
What is on the menu?
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 15:27 #13323Senior Member

Posts: 648Lidia is a real doll. One of my regulars I'm giving away because she needs some help. She's very UTR, no ADs, not a clock watcher, very open minded. To get things started and make new friends fast. 100 qv 150 hh. Just say you're from USA to get the discount. She only has incall sometimes but is working on getting an incall spot. Mostly but not always car dates and outcall right now. With notice incall is more likely. She's very open to recording. But those rates are discounted for us and will likely go up. Sometimes a little hard to get ahold of usually afternoon
-
03-13-26 02:30 #13322Senior Member

Posts: 30Hannah
I didn't think she was worth $500. Cute girl with a nice personality, but she was a bit off and was not very clean cut. Would be worth $$ tops anywhere else.
Originally Posted by luvsdaty55
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 01:07 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 299Alana spinner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/enter...t/779249632046
Real and here is her ad. Mostly safe but fetish friendly.
-
03-12-26 15:27 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 218Diamond Bella / Breana
Saw her on Sunday at the same incall she's been at near South Point. My utr is on her period so I needed a release LOL. Luckily I noticed on her ad, that she has a Sunday qv special for $100. As far as working girls go, she is very responsive. The pics in the ad are her just slightly filtered and she didn't have her wig on like it is in the pics. Still a pretty good looking girl. Started with BBBJ then went down for daty. Just like the first time I saw her, her hygiene is excellent, zero smell. Asked if I could insert my finger and she surprisingly said yes, YMMV of course. On went the cover and did a couple positions and finished a few minutes before the 20 minute mark. Zero complaints for the price I paid.
https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-#photos.
-
03-12-26 14:56 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 349Yeah no reviews and no vouches for her. She might have been on TER at one point but was removed. 20% my ass LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 13:03 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 1895Stephanie Milan
Nothing new to report, imo she's not worth the risk to send 20% deposit to her before meeting. Unless someone here can vouch for her.
Originally Posted by IGthots
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 10:48 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 84Vivian
No, that is not the case. She looks just like her pictures.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 09:35 #13316Regular Member

Posts: 4Can you please provide more Info or maybe even send me a message with the results you have found about her?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 09:02 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 301Vivian
I've seen some reports where she is bigger than her pictures, is that true?
Originally Posted by ThatDavidGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 11:53 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 84Vivian Love
I've seen Vivian and she's a ton of fun. She looks just like her pictures, gives great service and is super spunky. I plan on seeing her again when I go back to Vegas in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





