Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 20134
-
03-15-26 13:42 #19654Senior Member

Posts: 74Goddess Eve (Evee)
Reached out to Eve a day before I had some time available; she responded real quick, she was easy to set time with for a morning visit. Unfortunately she was super late giving me directions, so it was 10 minutes before the time and I found I was 15 min away. I ended up getting there before her anyway. . . Apparently she had some car trouble with a loaner vehicle, etc so I waited a while, about 20 minutes.
Positive. Pretty much everything else. The location was a huge good surprise. It's in a nice business complex, with a really nice little studio. She looks FANTASTIC. Small A cups but she looks fit and in shape, great big smile and upbeat attitude. Nude right away, her hips / backside is incredible, and she knows what she's doing with it to tease you. Right to work, and work she did. Eve offered to make right the late start and it was all good. She about put me in a coma on that table. Will definitely repeat.
https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420
-
03-14-26 21:27 #19653Senior Member

Posts: 229Lili at Relax
I had some time when going thru GR and decided on Relax with Lili after a review. The post on her a while back, I would agree with. I would add that she is reserved. I guess one would say it that way. Not like a professional reserve but possibly being the first time I saw her. I had only 2 times when I can honestly say we chatted. The language challenge didn't play into that. I did make her laugh twice, but that was it. Massage was 7 maybe a 6 IMHO. Based on the previous review I did have to ask her a couple of times to massage my legs and she did. OTC was allowed but seemed she was not very enthusiastic about it. I did get a good amount of tease because I positioned myself, and she got it. The HJ was above average. Under the top bare was allowed and OTC bottom but no further. Repeat? No. I do like to have had more interaction, and it seems she didn't care to. Maybe it was because of who I am.
-
03-14-26 13:10 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 4439Simply sweet
I'm With HareyHood.
Originally Posted by HarryHood
[View Original Post]
Sweetie is the sweetest.
Anyone attempting roaming will be told no, so be on your best behavior and get one of the best massages in Grand Rapids.
You have to ask for the HE, it's not automatic.
Big bonus when you see Sweetie, she will do almost anything with her hands (hands only). If you ask her to tickle your pickle the whole session, she will accommodate.
I will repeat.
https://bethsue274.wixsite.com/simply-sweet-massage
-
03-14-26 01:19 #19651Regular Member

Posts: 26From your description I doubt that was Selina, maybe don't assume.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
Glad you hooked up with Kiki she is a blast.
-
03-13-26 18:23 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 311Disappointment and a sure thing
Recently, I tried out the new girl at TuiNa. I didn't ask her name but I would assume it was selina. I thought it would be decent based off of review from earlier but I was wildly disappointed. She's not slim, especially for an Asian girl and I would rate her about a 6 for looks. On top of all that, she suggested I DIY. The massage was fantastic though. I think it's time for me to take a break from that place for quite a while.
Felt like I needed to sure thing so I went to TNC afterwards to relieve my frustrations. I got KiKi. Every piece of her body told me, she was a mid-twenty year old except a few facial figures which told me she was probably in her 50's. Nice table shower, decent rub, then multiple positions exploring her tight body. Finished BBBJCIM which is a first for me at TNC. 240 for somewhere between forty five minutes and an hour. Would repeat.
-
03-13-26 18:06 #19649Regular Member

Posts: 9Latina massage
Also curious about this one. Is she one of the Thornwood girls? And are the pics accurate? Someone has to have tried LOL been posting for awhile.
Originally Posted by RickDee
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 17:10 #19648Senior Member

Posts: 159Simply Sweet
I wish there were more providers like Sweetie at Simply Sweet Massage. I love that she's an actual masseuse, with CMT knowledge. Who also provides HE in the privacy of the home. I feel like this should be more common. If the provider cannot massage in-home, then surely a private, independent space would be great. I am sick of dealing with spas. They're pricey, and rising their rates more every day. Sweetie, and Lola, are doing it right. Flat rate, tip whatever, if you want, private, independent. I want more of that, and I want the world out there to hear it. Ok, I'm off my soap box now. I'm sure some of you out there agree with me, right. Anyway, go see Sweetie, or Lola, they have my perfect recommendation.
https://bethsue274.wixsite.com/simply-sweet-massage
-
03-13-26 12:34 #19647Senior Member

Posts: 159Blonde25
She probably doesn't post anymore after all the negative reviews and everyone here calling her out on her BS.
Originally Posted by LuckyBoyy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 23:00 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 39Blonde25
Noticed that Blonde25 doesn't have any posting on stg or tryst. Was curious if she's still in the business.
-
03-12-26 16:54 #19645Senior Member

Posts: 31Ashley Winter
I had such a horrible experience just TRYING to meet her 5 year ago that I've been boycotting any establishment that employs her. I've been in this hobby for years, I've dealt with all kinds of violent crack heads and scammed, and to this day my experience with Ashley has been the absolute worst. There is a reason she has so many bad reviews. I'd recommend taking your money elsewhere. The talent pool in GR is pretty dry as of late but there are still far. Far. Better fish.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 09:00 #19644Senior Member

Posts: 142Ashley Winter. Bad time
I had two bad experiences with her.
Originally Posted by Travieso1313
[View Original Post]
The first was at a shop a few years ago. Made an appointment with someone at the shop. It was terrible. She reached out to me offering to come back and she would make it right for free. I got there, she took me back. Started the massage. She said that she would stay clothed for free, if I wanted to be touched or see anything, I had to pay. That pissed me off as she assured me it was free tip and all. I did pay, she seemed like she didn't care.
I saw her once on her own. She didn't really want to be touched much. She looked at her phone and used only one hand much of the massage.
She's good looking, but she also knows it. I wouldn't go back.
-
03-12-26 09:00 #19643Senior Member

Posts: 185Name
Had a text back from her but couldn't get the time right I think she's in one the buildings on 44th st.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 07:31 #19642Senior Member

Posts: 85100 percent official
With as long as she's been posting, has anyone seen her? Feel feee to PM if you'd like.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 22:28 #19641Senior Member

Posts: 555Been tempted
Like you, read all the poor reviews and a couple of good reviews. That backside looks so great!! Quickly found out how rude and short she can be. I don't linger on lots of questions or comments. She didn't answer my first basic question, are you available at X time? She responded back with answers to other questions but not time. When I asked about time she chewed me out. Screw that, I was gone.
Originally Posted by Travieso1313
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
03-11-26 21:44 #19640Senior Member

Posts: 404Ashley Winter
Go for it if you enjoy a rude, overpriced, lackluster service limited experience from one of the worst providers in the area in the last 5 years plus. People get stuck on her looks because they have a fetish for teenager looking women in braces with optional pigtails.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
If you'd like to visit her please post about it and let me know if you're interested in monger investments. I have a bridge to pitch to you!










Reply With Quote





