Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 921 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13062

    Consider the source

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    The reports about KP are true. But you can always try as you might just get lucky that the booker is in a good mood that day and you get in. Worst case is that you send in your driver's license and never hear back. Not a big deal.

    I have posted many times before. There is always a risk in visiting an apartment anytime. But I will say that an apartment is a private residence, which means they need a search warrant to enter. You would have time to get dressed if they do come with search warrant. If you are not a wanted criminal, they got nothing on you. If you don't think you can deal with the risk, then it's not for you. Stick with AMP. Lastly, don't take advice from anyone, including me. Do what feels right to you.
    Although I don't always agree with OF Charlie, I'd consider the source of the fear mongering. The same dude with multiple handles, spreads rumors that he contracted something very serious from one of the popular massage girls, says he's from out of state, posts a video of a massage girl giving him a BJ saying it's really her but actually was a clip from online porn, claims to go to "underground" parlors that nobody else has reported on, claims to sit in on community meetings with police, etc etc. He's been saying they're going to get busted and shut down for years now and everybody will be busted but the BP syndicate has not really slowed down.

  2. #13061
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I'm a seasoned Madison-based monger. I'm going to be passing through the NW burbs and thought I'd try out BP. But now I'm a little spooked by this investigation business. So then I thought I would try KP instead, but somebody made a comment a little while ago that they rarely take new clients. Is that true? Seems odd, but what do I know. If that is true, any other options for a similar experience? Or should I just go the usual AMP route at a place like Sunny Day? Appreciate any good suggestions. Feel free to PM if you're more comfortable with that. Or just reply here. Whatever. I'm easy. Thank you.
    The reports about KP are true. But you can always try as you might just get lucky that the booker is in a good mood that day and you get in. Worst case is that you send in your driver's license and never hear back. Not a big deal.

    I have posted many times before. There is always a risk in visiting an apartment anytime. But I will say that an apartment is a private residence, which means they need a search warrant to enter. You would have time to get dressed if they do come with search warrant. If you are not a wanted criminal, they got nothing on you. If you don't think you can deal with the risk, then it's not for you. Stick with AMP. Lastly, don't take advice from anyone, including me. Do what feels right to you.

  3. #13060

    Think for yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    To confirm, this means stay away from BP right now, right?
    Think for yourself. This is the same guy who has multiple usernames before. Check his post history. He admitted this in one of his posts.

    1) how would some monger get his hand on a Cook County letter, if the letter is even real. With AI, anyone can make a fake letter.

    2) who sends a letter to an operation like BP letting them know that they are being investigated, does that even make sense to anyone? If someone is being investigated, they don't give you a heads up.

    3) weekly visits since last summer all based on one single monger saying crazy shit?? For argument's sake, let's say this is true. So, basically Cook County has been out there 30 plus times and still haven't found what they were looking for?

    4) why is Usagi back? There can only be 2 possibilities. Either nothing happened or if something did happen, she is not scared. If the girl is not scared, why should anyone.

    Like I posted previously, I don't and won't tell people whether they should visit or not. Do what feels right to you, but at the same time do some critical thinking of your own and you will realize how crazy some of his claims are.

  4. #13059

    Other options

    Okay, so I'm a seasoned Madison-based monger. I'm going to be passing through the NW burbs and thought I'd try out BP. But now I'm a little spooked by this investigation business. So then I thought I would try KP instead, but somebody made a comment a little while ago that they rarely take new clients. Is that true? Seems odd, but what do I know. If that is true, any other options for a similar experience? Or should I just go the usual AMP route at a place like Sunny Day? Appreciate any good suggestions. Feel free to PM if you're more comfortable with that. Or just reply here. Whatever. I'm easy. Thank you.

  5. #13058
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I shared with folks who out a hobby number if you didn't send me a hobby number I couldn't share it but I shared with enough people someone else can verify it is legit the ones who messaged me and didn't add a hobby number reply to your message with your number and I'll text over but not sending to any new request because this is an ongoing investigation and I'm not trying to be tied to it especially at this magnitude but sent to some member they can post and verify it's legit and the ones who requested without a phone number just reply back with your number I'll send it over.
    To confirm, this means stay away from BP right now, right?

  6. #13057
    Usagi just came back, so I guess you can ask her what happened LOL.

  7. #13056

    Need Numbers in Your Messages Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Cook County just looked at the letter. Investigation started this past summer guess a monger was stopped told police all kinds of crazy shit and the they have been sending investigators there almost weekly. If you want to see the letter PM.
    I shared with folks who out a hobby number if you didn't send me a hobby number I couldn't share it but I shared with enough people someone else can verify it is legit the ones who messaged me and didn't add a hobby number reply to your message with your number and I'll text over but not sending to any new request because this is an ongoing investigation and I'm not trying to be tied to it especially at this magnitude but sent to some member they can post and verify it's legit and the ones who requested without a phone number just reply back with your number I'll send it over.

  8. #13055

    Cook County

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Um, Cuyahoga County is in Ohio. Seems like this would be a little ways out of their jurisdiction, no?
    Cook County just looked at the letter. Investigation started this past summer guess a monger was stopped told police all kinds of crazy shit and the they have been sending investigators there almost weekly. If you want to see the letter PM.

  9. #13054

    Cuyahoga?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    They keep getting visits from Cuyahoga County Children Services someone report ViVi, Anne and the house boss were offering a minor girl for top clients so it is them that keep making the visit attached is a photo but they will keep going back and at some out will go with the Sheriffs office but see attached letter.
    Um, Cuyahoga County is in Ohio. Seems like this would be a little ways out of their jurisdiction, no?

  10. #13053
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpark52  [View Original Post]
    Purely guessing, and I have no inside info, but since no one here is saying it I will (because I'm sure people are thinking it): it probably was a bust for BP. If they're up and running again, that means no one running it got pinched but I'd be worried about the providers. I haven't looked for any stories or arrest records, but I really hope it wasn't the case. Maybe they got tipped off about a possible bust and got everyone out beforehand. I've been following this thread for a while, considering dipping my toes in, but am now pretty hesitant. I haven't seen several of the regulars post in this thread since then, so curious what, if anything, anyone knows.

    Again, this is just an educated guess. And I hope I'm wrong.
    The owner isn't well liked by the girls. I've exchanged contact info with a few of them and that's been a pretty consistent complaint. Michi in December left early because of it.

  11. #13052

    Makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    They keep getting visits from Cuyahoga County Children Services someone report ViVi, Anne and the house boss were offering a minor girl for top clients so it is them that keep making the visit attached is a photo but they will keep going back and at some out will go with the Sheriffs office but see attached letter.
    Yikes, yeah that makes a lot of sense. No wonder Usagi was gone a whole week early when she was supposed to be there until the 10th. A lot of Asian girls have the good fortunes of looking younger than what they actually are but Usagi and Rin with their youthful looks and petite bodies could easily be confused as a minor by nosey neighbors and whatever charlatans that reported the place whenever the girls get dropped off from the airport.

    If you don't mind OrangeLine check your DM.

  12. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpark52  [View Original Post]
    Purely guessing, and I have no inside info, but since no one here is saying it I will (because I'm sure people are thinking it): it probably was a bust for BP. If they're up and running again, that means no one running it got pinched but I'd be worried about the providers. I haven't looked for any stories or arrest records, but I really hope it wasn't the case. Maybe they got tipped off about a possible bust and got everyone out beforehand. I've been following this thread for a while, considering dipping my toes in, but am now pretty hesitant. I haven't seen several of the regulars post in this thread since then, so curious what, if anything, anyone knows.

    Again, this is just an educated guess. And I hope I'm wrong.
    They keep getting visits from Cuyahoga County Children Services someone report ViVi, Anne and the house boss were offering a minor girl for top clients so it is them that keep making the visit attached is a photo but they will keep going back and at some out will go with the Sheriffs office but see attached letter.

  13. #13050

    Recording at BP, Korean Palace, and 888

    Has anyone got the recording add on? If so how much did they let you record and was there like a catch? For example they only let you record the BJ or they make you set up.

    Your phone or camera somewhere far. And what was the damage?

  14. #13049

    888

    Almost feel like I shouldn't even be posting this here because they have been having a lot of Latina women, BUT these girls look decent. Anyone try them out?

  15. #13048

    Riri at BP

    Liked her natural body and natural boobs, service wasn't bad but wasn't as good as Aina, Hibiki, Miami, Mia etc LOL. I prefer Kurumi so far new J girl tomorrow. Riri pussy very tight, my size is thicker so it was a bit difficult to insert cfs for whatever reason. She rode on top decently and her boobs are natural Cs or Ds very nice boobs but possibly nipple sensitive. Not a super hot face, but if I was a boobs guy I'd pick her over Kurumi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape