Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 39983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38738

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Yes you can get HPV especially from a table shower you can also get it even with covered sex or if a hand job is performed by someone who just jacked another dude with it.

    HPV is the easiest to catch it is skin to skin contact.
    They usually wipe dicks with a wet towel right after the deed, so technically their hands are clean and it's unlikely that one is touched directly after another.

  2. #38737

    Sunkiss

    Any good info on Ellie at Sunkiss spa? I've got some experiences to share but hoping to find my Sunkiss experts to talk deets.

  3. #38736

    Grand spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure its Grand spa??
    Yes definitely the girl from grand spa and the address listed on the arrest is at grand spa. Think that place is too hot to touch now?

    Anyone go to oki doki? I've had a couple average ones there. Saw a girl named Jessie or Jessica I wouldn't mind trying. I do know they got busted before so surprised to see them reopen.

  4. #38735

    New Hope

    I went in December and didn't ask as I had just showered. Rub Maps says they have a table shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if New Hope on Lincoln and Belmont has a table shower? I'm hoping to visit Cici or Emma there soon.

  5. #38734

    New Hope

    Does anyone know if New Hope on Lincoln and Belmont has a table shower? I'm hoping to visit Cici or Emma there soon.

  6. #38733
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone caught an STD from a L1 massage place?

    I know the risks are there, just curious of any personal experiences.

    Also how to minimize the risk.
    The risk is so minimal, it's practically non existent. The only way to completely avoid risk is to use a rubber or abstain completely. Good luck.

  7. #38732

    Ozone aka Thai touch Spa

    Haven't been to Ozone in a long time due to the quality of service going down. Decided to venture out there recently and it's still the same.

    Half hour. I forget her name but she had an ok attitude, a little quiet. The massage was about a 6/10. She was about 30, decent body. On the flip, asked for L1. Wanted $1 for a topless session. I tried to haggle but she wasn't having it. Settled at $. 80 fully clothed. I will say, the actual HJ was above average. However, she didn't allow ANY mutual touching. Had a decent pair of tits too, couldn't grab them.

    The girls here still suffer from gps with service and offerings that aren't as good as they used to be. Feel free to keep skipping over this one. Stay safe out there gents.

  8. #38731

    Grand spa

    Are you sure its Grand spa??

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Was just checking the arrest link someone posted and that one girl that was arrested was from Grand Spa. I definitely have come across her there but never opted to go in. I ran the door bell and she looked like she had just woken up so I said F it.

  9. #38730
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit Cici at New Hope as it was her first day back after 3 months. I heard she had a nice body but wow. I was really impressed by how toned her body was. She was like model body type.

    She claimed to remember be from years ago. Idfk.

    We were friendly from the beginning. She probably complemented my body 10 times while I was face down, especially how nice my butt is. LOL. Every time she would compliment my body, I told her it still wasn't as good as hers! I think she appreciated that considering how obsessed she was with mine (and my ass).

    As far as the massage went, it was 9/10. Like almost as good as my full body massage at Allyu, but in her own way. A lot of walking on my back, shoulders, legs. Then stretching, then oil massage. With seemingly ever other AMP being shit at the actual massage, I was totally blown away by how great hers way.

    Flip over, and she asks what I want. Opted for Russian.

    Paid for the hr house fee plus a benjamin + Jackson.

    New fav for sure.
    How many girls working there? Do they offer L3?

  10. #38729

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone caught an STD from a L1 massage place?

    I know the risks are there, just curious of any personal experiences.

    Also how to minimize the risk.
    Yes you can get HPV especially from a table shower you can also get it even with covered sex or if a hand job is performed by someone who just jacked another dude with it.

    HPV is the easiest to catch it is skin to skin contact.

  11. #38728
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Damn it. I'm just seeing one of the Latinas at Jasmine Spa was busted on February 26th. It hurts to see that. I was fairly recently there.
    That doesn't surprise me. That location is not a good place for an AMP.

  12. #38727

    Sucky sucky at Chicago Massage LLC

    Had a hell of a time at Chicago Massage with Camilia. Place is kind of hard to find but its on Austin and Diversey. I made an appointment before hand and got there and led to the bad without having to wait. Looked like she was ready for me. We flirted a bit but her english was pretty basic so really didn't go anywhere but I give her an A for effort. I gave her the donation and there wasnt much fuss which was great. She had a great body. Huge tits and a petite build. I kinda wanted to go for L3 at this point but figured I just get the good ole BBBJ. Massage was very sensual as she glided through my body and started turning me on. Rubbed my inner things and teased my balls a bit until the flip. Her hands were soft so the HJ felt good but I've had better technique. Her mouth game was definitely good. She went down on the whole thing and I was able to gag her a few times. She took it like a champ and even looked happy when I busted my nut on her face. You know some girls seem stand offish which kinda kills the mood. Left feel warm and fuzzy and ready to deal with more bs.

  13. #38726
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I have not and the risk is de minimus.
    You can get the curable kind which are STI but I doubt you can get STD unless you both had open wounds.

  14. #38725

    Jasmine Latina Bust

    Damn it. I'm just seeing one of the Latinas at Jasmine Spa was busted on February 26th. It hurts to see that. I was fairly recently there.

  15. #38724
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone caught an STD from a L1 massage place?

    I know the risks are there, just curious of any personal experiences.

    Also how to minimize the risk.
    I have not and the risk is de minimus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape