Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17419

    The Return of Kitt Katt

    Last week I had the pleasure of seeing KittKatt. We had such a hot time again, she's so sweet and fun. Very eager to please. Well she said she moved and got a new number and no one calls her anymore. She was in Nicholasville before but now she is somewhere in the county near Richmond. She says she is going to start making appointments. And see friends a couple days a week in a Lexington hotel. BBJ is so good and then covered everything else, so hit me up for the new digits. If you have any other utrs to share I'd love to trade info too!

    Happy hunting.

    Gravity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260313-220024.jpg‎  

  2. #17418

    Pleasure is my Priority

    I had a dream about this hottie. Pics are very accurate. She is thicker than a snicker. She has a very safe incall. Easy communication. From the moment you walk in the door, she does everything to make you feel comfortable and safe. I saw her for hhr and it was 1. 2 roses. She is absolutely amazing. So, guys be nice and take care of this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/874410014679

  3. #17417

  4. #17416

    No CIM or Greek, no big surprise, but

    No Daty? So how do you get close up and personal with the snatch? Or is eyeballs to cock as close a view as you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDub18  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Ginger yesterday. Was a great visit. Clean room for the most part. BBBJ was on point. Cover went on and finished mitionary. Will repeat. Be good to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/203504795

  5. #17415

    Chey

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget Chey makes her return this Friday afternoon. Saw her last week. Guys she makes what's out there look bad. No drugs just a hot young girl to get it on with. You know what to do.
    Seconded, great provider, lovely girl.

  6. #17414

    Ginger

    Had a visit with Ginger yesterday. Was a great visit. Clean room for the most part. BBBJ was on point. Cover went on and finished mitionary. Will repeat. Be good to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/203504795

  7. #17413

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Noki817  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'll keep you posted.
    I saw Anna a few years ago and she was good. Didn't opt for the BB, but enjoyed everything. Her place at the time was clean, but she has a new location I cannot speak for.

  8. #17412
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen either of these but they've advertised it and their reviews here have been good.

    Ginger- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/203504795.

    Anna- https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/053951862209.

    Let us know how it goes!
    Thanks. I'll keep you posted.

  9. #17411

    2 options

    Quote Originally Posted by Noki817  [View Original Post]
    In town for the next couple of months and would like to find a BBFS provider without all the back and forth with different providers. Any info would be appreciated.
    I've never seen either of these but they've advertised it and their reviews here have been good.

    Ginger- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/203504795.

    Anna- https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/053951862209.

    Let us know how it goes!

  10. #17410

    Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Footlover405  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for an opinion from people that I've seen both Jounrey and Renea. They are both listing massages, but yeah.

    I want to know who's a better performer. Who's got the hotter body? What would make you go back to see them right now?

    How open is the menu. Upsells?

    Mainly curious to hear what you think of them, and TIA!!
    I've never seen Renea, but Journey is pretty fun. Her menu isn't open and everything is covered but she's a master at her craft. She's the only one I'd vouch for with CBJ. Her massages are pretty good too. Plus she's cool af. I've never seen a good report on Renea and that's why I've never bothered with her. My friend saw her once and he said she was rude and service was rushed.

  11. #17409
    Quote Originally Posted by Footlover405  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for an opinion from people that I've seen both Jounrey and Renea. They are both listing massages, but yeah.

    I want to know who's a better performer. Who's got the hotter body? What would make you go back to see them right now?

    How open is the menu. Upsells?

    Mainly curious to hear what you think of them, and TIA!!
    Edit: have. Not I've.

  12. #17408

    Bbfs

    In town for the next couple of months and would like to find a BBFS provider without all the back and forth with different providers. Any info would be appreciated.

  13. #17407

    Who wins?

    Just looking for an opinion from people that I've seen both Jounrey and Renea. They are both listing massages, but yeah.

    I want to know who's a better performer. Who's got the hotter body? What would make you go back to see them right now?

    How open is the menu. Upsells?

    Mainly curious to hear what you think of them, and TIA!!

  14. #17406

    Anybody seen this girl?

    Thinking about booking with her! Just looking to see if anybody has met up with her yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/203241664

  15. #17405

    Chey

    Don't forget Chey makes her return this Friday afternoon. Saw her last week. Guys she makes what's out there look bad. No drugs just a hot young girl to get it on with. You know what to do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape