Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 251
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I gave up. This horse has been beaten pretty good.
    I'm not Giving up.

  2. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Honestly fellas seems like we have reached a dead end. Even much discussed Viet providers (non-AMP) such as Daisy with LBC, 7 day waxing, BWQ, are all retired or on their way out. We then get stuck with nothing but a 100% pure Chinese supply. I keep chasing for that hidden Viet gem doing FS out of a non-AMP environment but so far no luck.
    Yeah I gave up. This horse has been beaten pretty good.

  3. #144

    This "Niche"

    Honestly fellas seems like we have reached a dead end. Even much discussed Viet providers (non-AMP) such as Daisy with LBC, 7 day waxing, BWQ, are all retired or on their way out. We then get stuck with nothing but a 100% pure Chinese supply. I keep chasing for that hidden Viet gem doing FS out of a non-AMP environment but so far no luck.

  4. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    This location has been discussed before. Someone posted that he heard that HE can be had here. I went a few months ago to recon and I found no tell tale sign that HE can be had. All I saw was a nail shop and nothing more.
    Thanks for the intel. If you happen to go to another location, let us know the findings.

  5. #142

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by VarJayet  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's the right one. I think it's the one below.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/YowZmSyDN8uTuCmm9
    This location has been discussed before. Someone posted that he heard that HE can be had here. I went a few months ago to recon and I found no tell tale sign that HE can be had. All I saw was a nail shop and nothing more.

  6. #141

    Kim's Nail and Hair spa

    Not sure if that's the right one. I think it's the one below.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/YowZmSyDN8uTuCmm9

  7. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    What's the full name and location? I'll go check it out.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/kims-nails-...a-garden-grove

  8. #139

    Kims

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I hope so fingers crossed.
    What's the full name and location? I'll go check it out.

  9. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by VarJayet  [View Original Post]
    Hi Folks, can anyone confirm if KIMS provide HE. Assuming we are talking Westminster, and not Garden Grove.
    I hope so fingers crossed.

  10. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Thanks doesn't have to be FS as long as HE available all good, looks like they do waxing.
    Hi Folks, can anyone confirm if KIMS provide HE. Assuming we are talking Westminster, and not Garden Grove.

  11. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Thy is now located right next to LBC and she told me she's getting haircuts lessons and only charges $8.
    Who is Thy?

  12. #135

    Thy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas! Trying to keep this thread alive. Has anyone hit or any leads? I'm referencing to salons or studios where there is only one owner or maybe two, like Little Beauty Center.
    Thy is now located right next to LBC and she told me she's getting haircuts lessons and only charges $8.

  13. #134

    I Stopped

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigenuff  [View Original Post]
    She was a good bang. She would call me when she wanted to see me. It went on for a few years. Just a heads up. If she's wearing a dress she wants to play and she gets very wet when playing with her nipples. And. She likes to CG with one leg up. But, of course she's 55 now so too many other choices in the OC.

    Again. Good luck and write a review. I'll know if it's true or not.
    Someone else can try. I couldn't manage more than a HJ so I stopped going to her.

  14. #133

    Lbc

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Well, was she a good bang or a dead fish?
    She was a good bang. She would call me when she wanted to see me. It went on for a few years. Just a heads up. If she's wearing a dress she wants to play and she gets very wet when playing with her nipples. And. She likes to CG with one leg up. But, of course she's 55 now so too many other choices in the OC.

    Again. Good luck and write a review. I'll know if it's true or not.

  15. #132

    Lucky Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigenuff  [View Original Post]
    I was banging her right out of the gate. She has a "type". I really don't know what that may be because I don't consider myself good looking, I'm 73 now but the last time we did the tango was 5-6 years ago. I'm in good shape but nothing to look at. Anyway we fell out of sync and her moods are legendary. If anyone is banging her now I'd sure like to see the review..
    Well, was she a good bang or a dead fish?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape