Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 820
-
03-10-26 14:34 #505Senior Member

Posts: 35Reliable source advises dead fish and also expect what you see in person to be couple notches below what you see in the pictures (contrary to what I believe someone else stated in a prior post).
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
Then just common sense and good instincts: If she asks you to go change in the bathroom then you know where it's going. Just tell her you forgot your clothes in the car and you'll be right back.
-
03-10-26 12:27 #504Regular Member

Posts: 2Daywalker55
What extras were available and what was the pricing? Does anyone else have experience with her?
Originally Posted by Ktr345
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 10:32 #503Senior Member

Posts: 160There is a report from 1/20 on the forum you saying she was platonic. Obviously YMMV as with any cuddler. If you see her, report back.
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 10:25 #502Senior Member

Posts: 91WarmVibesBren
Anyone seen Bren? Seems like a traveling cuddler. Lots of karma. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/WarmVibesBren.
PM is fine.
-
03-08-26 15:24 #501Senior Member

Posts: 244Fairy5435
Same. The surprising thing is the extent of the scam. Two reviews were posted and one immediately deactivated, so it's impossible to research the poster. The other poster though hmmm. Seems like a valid poster that's been around for almost 4 years. Is he in on the scam?
Originally Posted by Ktr345
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I'll wait until there are some more reviews of her or she can verify some way other than sending and posting strange out-of-focus pics.
-
03-08-26 06:04 #500Senior Member

Posts: 387That makes it sound like a chemistry thing.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 16:21 #499Senior Member

Posts: 33That's something I've noticed about Chicago. In my experience, they always hit me up for transportation / parking money after securing the appointment. I only pick Pros within 5 miles of my location so I'm not putting anyone out. It got to the point where I would address it in my intro message so there's no surprises. Never have that issue anywhere else. I've never met this one but she seems to fit right in. If I really want to see them, and they have legit karma, I've countered with payment on arrival, or I can get the Uber for them myself once I get a pickup address. They've always accepted.
Originally Posted by Ktr345
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 09:24 #498Regular Member

Posts: 19Scammer vibes fairy5435, anyone met?
I'm getting scammer vibes from fairy5435. Asking for Uber money in advance. Anyone met her in person? DM me.
-
03-05-26 08:36 #497Senior Member

Posts: 1443I'm wrong!
He did reply in a DM. Sorry / said Jackie had a nice body but he did not connect with her. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 08:14 #496Senior Member

Posts: 1443No
Never replied. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 22:11 #495Senior Member

Posts: 145Jackie
Did we ever get clarification on what he meant?
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 13:46 #494Regular Member

Posts: 19Any intel? DM me
Daywalker55 : She is a stripper and does extras. Stays in Hyde Park.
Anyone has Intel for sunnygirl808? I saw her seeking and secret benefits profiles. But not sure if she gives extras via cc.
Anyone has Intel for warmvibesbren, neclasu, fairy5435? Can DM me.
-
02-28-26 07:08 #493Senior Member

Posts: 118Sweet Cami
Good morning gents. Does anyone have intel on SweetCamiXO. She has a 2 hr minimum which would be fun if she's fun. You can DM me if you like. Thanks.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SweetCamiXO
-
02-28-26 06:24 #492Senior Member

Posts: 31You dodged a bullet. She's banned.
Originally Posted by Courtesyflush
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 21:28 #491Senior Member

Posts: 160Who are the ones that where talked about here as strictly platonic and you success with?
Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





