Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6778

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    This is insane. Me and you have been with 50 of the same girls! It's got to be me vs you on every hott girl.
    Good times.

  2. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    With all the new BS associated with this site, I will not be renewing my subscription later this month.

    It's been a wild wild ride. Thankfully, I still talk to and bang the elites I've met from the site over the last couple of years; no need to throw more money away on subscription.

    That said, some recents (some oldies, 2 newbies and 2 bailouts).

    1. Nat (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-4a106cdf8111).

    A newbie for me. Great sex. She's wild; maybe a few screws loose, but fucks and sucks like a porn star (250).

    2. Megan (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-06853267546f).

    Older than I typically go for, but who doesn't love a divorced MILF. Railed her in her condo in Branford. She's sex-starved and reeeeally horny. Fucked the absolute Christ out of her. (300).

    3. Zara (https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-fb0350fa4b7e).

    I've fucked her before (around thanksgiving but not sure if I reported). She's a freak. Great times. (400 first time in Nov. 200 last week).

    4. Harlem (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-752f1c22f2bd). Yikes! Bailed immediately on this one. She invited me over to her place. Saw her and once I saw her, I said this is t going to work. Threw her 100 and walked. (Wanted 200. Threw her 100 but never walked in to her apt).

    5. Amanda (https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-f9e6efa30eed) Walked. Neck-up, she's fire. But the rest of it is just garbage. Gave her 100 and peaced-out. (Asked for 200. Never happened. Threw her 100).

    6. Alice (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc). FIRE! Love fucking her. (No charge this time).

    7. Anika (https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-43b0e0dd928f). Fire! Another oldie but goodie. (Drinks at W).
    This is insane. Me and you have been with 50 of the same girls! It's got to be me vs you on every hott girl.

  3. #6776

    Smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    Haven't renewed since 2022 myself. I didn't make a single connection from SA that year.
    If you're returning is zero, you're right for not continuing.

    I, on the other hand, have had tremendous success.

    Do they all have GPS? Yes. But they are also very horny and are terrible negotiators. Ultimately, if they like what they see, it's easy. Maybe I have it (whatever it may be).

  4. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    With all the new BS associated with this site, I will not be renewing my subscription later this month.

    It's been a wild wild ride. Thankfully, I still talk to and bang the elites I've met from the site over the last couple of years; no need to throw more money away on subscription.
    Haven't renewed since 2022 myself. I didn't make a single connection from SA that year.

  5. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    With all the new BS associated with this site, I will not be renewing my subscription later this month.

    It's been a wild wild ride. Thankfully, I still talk to and bang the elites I've met from the site over the last couple of years; no need to throw more money away on subscription.

    That said, some recents (some oldies, 2 newbies and 2 bailouts).

    1. Nat (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-4a106cdf8111).

    A newbie for me. Great sex. She's wild; maybe a few screws loose, but fucks and sucks like a porn star (250).

    2. Megan (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-06853267546f).

    Older than I typically go for, but who doesn't love a divorced MILF. Railed her in her condo in Branford. She's sex-starved and reeeeally horny. Fucked the absolute Christ out of her. (300).

    3. Zara (https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-fb0350fa4b7e).

    I've fucked her before (around thanksgiving but not sure if I reported). She's a freak. Great times. (400 first time in Nov. 200 last week).

    4. Harlem (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-752f1c22f2bd). Yikes! Bailed immediately on this one. She invited me over to her place. Saw her and once I saw her, I said this is t going to work. Threw her 100 and walked. (Wanted 200. Threw her 100 but never walked in to her apt).

    5. Amanda (https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-f9e6efa30eed) Walked. Neck-up, she's fire. But the rest of it is just garbage. Gave her 100 and peaced-out. (Asked for 200. Never happened. Threw her 100).

    6. Alice (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc). FIRE! Love fucking her. (No charge this time).

    7. Anika (https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-43b0e0dd928f). Fire! Another oldie but goodie. (Drinks at W).
    One of the main reasons I come to this forum is to read your posts!! SA is basically crap now, I have not been a member for over a year and have no intentions of going back. The lack of quality women is the main reason, the SA BS is the other.

  6. #6773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    We will miss your posts! Glad to see that I am not alone in my prognosis for SA. I never discussed details on the site. That wasn't the issue for me. It was just their insistence on no longer accepting prepaid CC and wanting ID verification and the sort (I left before that started, but that's what I've heard). I, too, had a wild ride and made many great memories. But it's just not the same now -- hasn't been for a while.
    I haven't pull a pussy from SA for at least 2-3 years now. All my recent pussies came from SDM.

    On top of the increased fee, self verification, etc. ; that site is now littered with GPS and content sellers.

    Curious, where else is everyone hunting for pussies these days? Besides from SDM.

  7. #6772

    Rip sa

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    We will miss your posts! Glad to see that I am not alone in my prognosis for SA. I never discussed details on the site. That wasn't the issue for me. It was just their insistence on no longer accepting prepaid CC and wanting ID verification and the sort (I left before that started, but that's what I've heard). I, too, had a wild ride and made many great memories. But it's just not the same now -- hasn't been for a while.
    What did it for me was they now demand you have a publicly viewable face picture as your main profile pic. Not to mention the ridiculous membership premiums. When I initially joined I believe the monthly rates was only $30 and now they want $150. I can't see the site lasting.

  8. #6771

    Visiting. Josie

    Hey guys, I'll be in town this week. I have plans to meet Jo. If anyone has experience with her I would appreciate a heads up. Seems nice, easy comms.

    I'll TOFTT if nobody has experience and let you all know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-1092de841b9e

  9. #6770

    Rip sa

    We will miss your posts! Glad to see that I am not alone in my prognosis for SA. I never discussed details on the site. That wasn't the issue for me. It was just their insistence on no longer accepting prepaid CC and wanting ID verification and the sort (I left before that started, but that's what I've heard). I, too, had a wild ride and made many great memories. But it's just not the same now -- hasn't been for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    With all the new BS associated with this site, I will not be renewing my subscription later this month.

    It's been a wild wild ride. Thankfully, I still talk to and bang the elites I've met from the site over the last couple of years; no need to throw more money away on subscription.

  10. #6769

    My SA time is winding down

    With all the new BS associated with this site, I will not be renewing my subscription later this month.

    It's been a wild wild ride. Thankfully, I still talk to and bang the elites I've met from the site over the last couple of years; no need to throw more money away on subscription.

    That said, some recents (some oldies, 2 newbies and 2 bailouts).

    1. Nat (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-4a106cdf8111).

    A newbie for me. Great sex. She's wild; maybe a few screws loose, but fucks and sucks like a porn star (250).

    2. Megan (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-06853267546f).

    Older than I typically go for, but who doesn't love a divorced MILF. Railed her in her condo in Branford. She's sex-starved and reeeeally horny. Fucked the absolute Christ out of her. (300).

    3. Zara (https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-fb0350fa4b7e).

    I've fucked her before (around thanksgiving but not sure if I reported). She's a freak. Great times. (400 first time in Nov. 200 last week).

    4. Harlem (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-752f1c22f2bd). Yikes! Bailed immediately on this one. She invited me over to her place. Saw her and once I saw her, I said this is t going to work. Threw her 100 and walked. (Wanted 200. Threw her 100 but never walked in to her apt).

    5. Amanda (https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-f9e6efa30eed) Walked. Neck-up, she's fire. But the rest of it is just garbage. Gave her 100 and peaced-out. (Asked for 200. Never happened. Threw her 100).

    6. Alice (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc). FIRE! Love fucking her. (No charge this time).

    7. Anika (https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-43b0e0dd928f). Fire! Another oldie but goodie. (Drinks at W).

  11. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    They just blocked my messages, I used to deliberately misspell the words like allowance, numbers for allowance to avoid this, but they have improved their AI, it now blocks messages even if you misspell words, it just pops up a windows that has a page long BS and then asks you to click on a check button that says "I agree" last time they also forced me to watch a short video before reinstating my account. My modus operandi so far was to throw a number for allowance and just cut to the chase, it worked in the past but now they are blocking messages even if you spell the words wrong.
    Maybe cut the chase and just say let's text each other so we can get into.

    More details on what I can offer. Use a fake number. Ask for theirs so you can search it and see if the are using a real cell # or an app.

  12. #6767
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    I noticed SA is now $150 per month and they don't offer any discount. A year ago I was paying $87.99 with a 20 percent discount.
    Here is 30% discount link.https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=rZKHC2

  13. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    I noticed SA is now $150 per month and they don't offer any discount. A year ago I was paying $87.99 with a 20 percent discount.
    Discount pops up all the time for me. Brings it down to $120. Still a ripoff.

  14. #6765

    SA membership fee

    I noticed SA is now $150 per month and they don't offer any discount. A year ago I was paying $87.99 with a 20 percent discount.

  15. #6764

    Zaria Belle from Shelton

    Has anyone seen her? I recall someone mentioned her here last year, did a search but could not find anything, TIA!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-852bc5a102a3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape