Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 18354
-
03-12-26 07:03 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 29Went back like 10 pages, didn't find review
Went back like 10 pages, didn't find review. Interested cause she reached out to me here in Miami. Wasn't sure if she travels or scam.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 22:58 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 106Ok thanks.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 21:55 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 368She's a pro from NYC
Read the reviews, but cann be had for 300.
Originally Posted by Rkoppa
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 14:55 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 106Tia
Does anyone have any info on this girl she offered 600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-690e4c91bb37
-
03-11-26 09:57 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 329Thanks for that. She kept pushing for 1 k. I told her 700 at the most. I'm not going to see her then LOL. She looked like a certified freak. Sucks.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 09:16 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 62She's been reviewed several times as a dead fish in bed. Quoted me 900 and then later 600. Covered services. It's a shame her performance doesn't match her appearance.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 08:19 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 329Has anyone ever met this one?
I've been seeing her profile on sa for a while. Finally getting a chance to set something up. Has anyone seen her?
-
03-10-26 17:50 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 631Star
She avg looking college coed. She has a lot of glamor shots, and makeup to cover acne scars. Would of kept her for at less a few more months, if everyone wasn't giving her creampies. From the new reviews she seems jaded now. So her rates have increased.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 10:45 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 112I offered 500 and she didn't respond so I just left it alone.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 01:03 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 1045Hit this up 400 years ago.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-d4559de766d1
Nah, star 500 anything goes. If she's into you she's GFE.
-
03-09-26 21:06 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 112Star
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-2452d7788258
Saw a post from January that she was asking for $500, reached out and she said she's "used to 1-3k depending on what we do and how much time is spent" LOL.
-
03-08-26 16:38 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 329Yup. I feel like that's part of the problem. These young ladies are already unreasonable when it comes to allowances. If enough women like that are being paid 500 then the average ones are going to start at 700 and the dimes are going to start at 1000. I understand some people "got it like that" but that shit is the equivalent of paying $100 for a cheeseburger.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 16:23 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 112Roommate? LOL, that makes so much sense. She said she drives, and I told her I was waiting for her in the parking lot, and she asked me to wait in the room instead which was odd to me. In the room she told me she was late because she needed to watch her sisters baby.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
Mind you she told me at 7:50 she was getting ready. She's making $400-$500 for 20 minutes of work every meet. She's laughing with her roommate all the way to the bank.
-
03-08-26 15:53 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 1045Absolutely a waste of time. She should really concentrate on satisfying a few John's to get consistent repeat service now she has to keep hustling for new John's.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
I don't blame her fuck and get out with 30 minutes 400 to 500 is like a months salary in Colombia.
-
03-08-26 13:47 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 634WYP Vicki
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kvYp15Z2m9BjLE
Recently met with her and the pics are a close representation of her. She's a little bigger than pics but still really cute IMHO. She's looking for a regular but I don't think we clicked well enough (sexually). Personally I feel like she over exaggerated her skills (BBBJ and FS). She also doesn't allow CIM which is a deal breaker for my interests. She's good for a visit at around $$ Have fun and stay safe.
Kid.












Reply With Quote




