Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17039

    Red Star Report

    I haven't mongered domestically in over 2 years now due to how much better mongering internationally is, but since I'm planning a Tokyo trip I had an urge to try again our local AMPs. It's nice to still see some of the same faces in our Phoenix board from when I used to contribute regularly (KromedHome, Desert Rat, Casey Jonez). I noticed however that this AMP section seems more discrete than in the past regarding tip pricing and the address of these locales. I'm guessing it is due to the big six getting shutdown a couple years ago? I'll definitely follow suit and be discrete with this report. Shoutout to MaxGaines69, RubNTug1, ChineseLuver for their Red Star Spa reports. Their reports convinced me to give them a try. See below my report from a Sunday visit:

    Amy.

    Shop: Red Star Spa.

    Appearance: I think she is about 26 years old? I cannot always tell how old Asian women are. Nice slim build, with medium sized tits, and a cute butt. Height probably around 5 ft 3 in. Kitty appeared shaven or nearly shaven (a bit hard to tell in the dark room). Very cute face!

    Performance: After paying the house fee and tip, Amy undressed. I gave her DATY leading to soft moans. She is fresh down there and I didn't notice a strong taste so you can dine with confidence if that is your thing. Amy definitely seems to keep the PH balance right. She was really sensual with her BJ skills, ball sucking, and licking my chest. Other positions were 69, doggy, and cowgirl. Her cowgirl was definitely the best I've had in all my years mongering. Amy enthusiastically rode me on top and she felt surprisingly tight! I usually prefer doggy, but Jesus Christ that was a tight snapper and good thrusting on her part. All L3 was covered of course.

    Damage: 50 to house for 30 minutes, plus tip for L3.

    Overall: Would highly recommend Amy when you go to Red Star! I really was not expecting to have such an awesome time since my first ever AMP experience at Nirvana a couple years ago was so lackluster and that Nirvana girl had massive GPS for L3. Oh man, I think my phenomenal time with Amy has spoiled me to any future AMP encounters. This is only my 2nd AMP experience and I now have high expectations haha. I left the place with that unique euphoric feeling after great sex and a spring in my step. Lastly, if you have the opportunity to monger abroad definitely give it a shot as the price, service, and quality just greatly surpasses America in nearly every locale across the globe.

  2. #17038

    Mesa

    The YouTube video that was linked here showed the reporter going to the new location and questioning the poor woman who answered (off camera). Definitely, do not go there!

    Are there any places in Mesa that are safe to go to? I see mentions of "Cloud Massage" mentioned, but there are two that show up in Mesa.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    The new location was in the news report (Lindsay and University). If the press knows about it, the police know about it too. I even think the article said they sent a reporter over there to ask questions on if it was a legitimate massage business. That place would be way too hot for me to consider visiting.

  3. #17037

    Main street Mesa still has a few choices

    Quote Originally Posted by RichBabson  [View Original Post]
    With all the busts going on in Chandler, I was looking for some recommendations in Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa. Desert Spa was A+.
    I highly recommend you to check out bedpage for survivors.

  4. #17036

    Wrong place!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBryan  [View Original Post]
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.
    Not sure where you went, but it's not Infinity nor Carrie.

  5. #17035
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBusty1  [View Original Post]
    Any updates from Cozy after the raid and news report? I was going to make a visit but hesitated after the news report. Is there anyone that knows if they are moving to another location after the incident?
    The new location was in the news report (Lindsay and University). If the press knows about it, the police know about it too. I even think the article said they sent a reporter over there to ask questions on if it was a legitimate massage business. That place would be way too hot for me to consider visiting.

  6. #17034
    Quote Originally Posted by Khancious  [View Original Post]
    First off, welcome to Phoenix, hopefully your business was successful and if it wasn't, message me, because if there's a good idea and money involved, there's no way I would let an opportunity pass by.

    Let's take a close look at your claims.

    Every spa will usually have a lounge room for the girls to relax in-between customers, and you posted the resemblance of the correct address so there is merit to your claims based on these base statements. Where things become a stretch is when you introduce the concept of a "bouncer" and the the smells of "someone who hadn't showered for weeks". While a bouncer wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea at a high-traffic location, especially if the demographics of a particular zip code warranted such need, Infinity Spa is in a very comfortable, quiet area away from where the chaos congregates and also happens to be at least a 15 minutes drive away from the nearest homeless shelter. I personally have met some very well-mannered, kind-hearted individuals who are homeless and while traditionally it is by choice, there are some who have met very unfortunate circumstances so we shouldn't even be using them as a comparison for your alleged negative experience.
    The mods in San Diego on this board had to do some adjustment to stop spa owners from competing locations posting bad info. Thought it was interesting.

  7. #17033

    What location is this Oasis?

    Sorry to ask but googling gave me 3 different oasis massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyanprince  [View Original Post]
    Called oasis and was told there is a new girl working. They said no busy so I wemt over to have a look. Girl named CoCo met me at the window and she was attractive with shoulder length hair, good figure and nice tits. It was hot out so I asked for table shower and handed over the tip so she knew I wanted more then a back wash. She took me back to shower room and its different from last time I was here. They have a normal shower table in there instead of the tiled‐in bench I remember having so much fun on. She had me lie face down and lathered my entire body with body wash. She took off her dress and gave me a good scrubbing with her big tits. After rinsing me off, she had me flip over and she gave the same style wash. Great view and jr woke up quickly. She made sure to wash him some with her hands then rinsed me off and started sucking. She let me grab her hair and get some DT. That felt great. She rinsed me off again and led me back to the room. Got a light pressure back massage for a little while. Then she stepped out for supplies. When she came back in, she took jr in her hands to wake him up again while DFK and putting my hand on her pussy. She popped an ice cube in her mouth just before starting some more BBBJ. The cold sensation was crazy. I nearly popped in her mouth right there. I pulled her ass over so we could get some 69 in to distract me a bit. She could tell I was edging so the hat went on and she rode me cg for a bit then I had her bent over the table so I could pound her k9. After a minute or so of this I couldn't hold back anymore so I had her take off the hat and finished in her mouth. She took it like a champ and stepped out to go clean up. Came back in with hot towels to clean me up as well. Offered me a water and candy on the way out. Damage was $. 8.

  8. #17032

    Any Cozy updates?

    Any updates from Cozy after the raid and news report? I was going to make a visit but hesitated after the news report. Is there anyone that knows if they are moving to another location after the incident?

  9. #17031
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBryan  [View Original Post]
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.
    Thats the right address.

  10. #17030

    Analysis, Hypothesis, Conclusion and Response

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBryan  [View Original Post]
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.
    First off, welcome to Phoenix, hopefully your business was successful and if it wasn't, message me, because if there's a good idea and money involved, there's no way I would let an opportunity pass by.

    Let's take a close look at your claims.

    Every spa will usually have a lounge room for the girls to relax in-between customers, and you posted the resemblance of the correct address so there is merit to your claims based on these base statements. Where things become a stretch is when you introduce the concept of a "bouncer" and the the smells of "someone who hadn't showered for weeks". While a bouncer wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea at a high-traffic location, especially if the demographics of a particular zip code warranted such need, Infinity Spa is in a very comfortable, quiet area away from where the chaos congregates and also happens to be at least a 15 minutes drive away from the nearest homeless shelter. I personally have met some very well-mannered, kind-hearted individuals who are homeless and while traditionally it is by choice, there are some who have met very unfortunate circumstances so we shouldn't even be using them as a comparison for your alleged negative experience.

    As for the raunchy smell, do you really think the best spa in the entire Phoenix valley, which has over 5 million people in it, would jeopardize its reputation by letting the air be choked by body odor? The spa even has a shower in it, there's no way the girls would put up with that without making you clean up. They do have self-respect, water and plenty of soap so that would have been the first thing to address besides taking payment for the house fee. Not only that, there's no way they would force you to stay. While they would like you to enjoy your time, you could have easily said something or turned around and left if it really smelled that badly.

    In regards to Carrie, we must be living on a different planet. I have almost a decade worth of spa experience since my mid-20's and life keeps getting better for me in all aspects. To say Carrie is old and unenthusiastic is not only rude but it also just isn't true. If you know anything about the Zodiac interpretation of astrology, she is a Fire sign and Fire signs are the complete opposite of boring to say the least. Carrie has been nothing short of fun with me, she is very engaging, bubbly, girly and sometimes even silly in a funny kind of way but she is definitely a true woman. I met her back at the end of November and things were like this on day 1 and that is what draws me in besides her being adorable and having a body that gets me excited. She is charismatic, passionate and always makes sure I am a happy man and thankfully her English allows us to communicate beyond just physically.

    Carrie is currently at Lucky Spa in Peoria, I will likely be stopping by Infinity to see how it smells, meet the new girls and then head over to Lucky to see if it's the same Carrie that I am used to being with because if it is, I highly doubt your remarks and anyone that knows her could say the same.

    There's only 2 things I think when I read your post. The first would be you were at a completely different spa and the girl, who could have spoken little English claimed she was Carrie when it reality you just weren't at Infinity to begin with. Not every girl in the business is going to be a shining star, that is true, but Infinity is the Hollywood of Asian Massage in Phoenix. The second would be, this is some kind of slandering hit-job. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just drawing conclusions based on my own experiences which are fairly well-documented in my reviews along with the plethora of other reports throughout the times.

    As a final remark, with your limited post history, if you are going to respond further, Infinity and Carrie herself have some unique identifying features that you would be able to mention if you did actually go there and see her. Perhaps you could elaborate on this if you want to prove that you actually did pay a visit.

    If not, what is the point of you posting such defamatory comments?
    Last edited by Khancious; 03-09-26 at 16:41. Reason: Had to fix the title

  11. #17029

    40 Thai Gilbert

    Anyone been to 40 Thai lately? Went last year and it was L1, planning to return soon for massage, any updated info is greatly appreciated.

  12. #17028
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBryan  [View Original Post]
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.
    My guy, I think you went to the wrong place.

  13. #17027

    Infinity SPA-AKA Homeless shelter?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    It's in the far NW corner of the strip mall. Just west of the gun shop Xone Wolf.
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.

  14. #17026
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    I just can't get enough of Isabella at Infinity! She's an absolute rockstar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Infinity is proving time and time again why they're the best spa in Phoenix. Especially after some unfortunate recent closures to popular hotspots on the East side (Cozy & Desert), I really don't think there is a second comparable option currently in town.
    Yes I completely agree with you. Right now, it feels like when the big 6 closed down and all that's left was Spring. Except now, Spring is Infinity. The last man standing. But also the best. I say this because of talents like Momo, Dream, Vivian, Cici, Bobo, Lulu, and Nana who are all cream of the crop, all-star level elite providers that I've been with in this past year at Infinity. Not only are these girls beautiful, but they also provide exceptional service.

    I have been to all three locations (Infinity, Cozy, and Desert) and this felt like the new "big 3" for awhile. Calling them the big 3 because it just feels like the level of talent and service was very consistent no matter when I'd go. And these 3 spots were far superior than any competing spa in the valley. I've had more than my fair share of bad experiences and taking one for the team checking out other spas around the valley so I've just decided to stick to the tried and true of the 3 spas above.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Saw Isabella last night. Her body is RIDICULOUS. Absolute heaven if you like spinners with huge tits with fantastic PSE energy...

    HOT.

    Easily in my all time top 3 providers. Maybe even ATF material.

    I always bring an extra $40-$60 on top of my regular donation just in case I meet a girl like Isabella that just completely shatters all my expectations and rocks my world. Not many providers are worth that to me. Isabella is. She deserved every bit of my extra tip.
    On a side note, had to check out Isabella after all the glowing reports and she really is worthy of all the praise she is getting on this forum. Drop dead gorgeous spinner body. Alluring eyes. A sultry smile. The face of a maxim covergirl. Highly photogenic, glamour-model beauty. Man, she had her make up and eyelashes done exquisitely today and she looked fine as hell. Won't go into all the details since I think the others have nailed it already. This post is just to confirm that Isabella is a rockstar from both a looks and service perspective. She's just one of those extraordinary girls that I'll be coming back for nonstop until I'm broke because she's just that good. In fact, she actually inspires me to work harder so I can make more money so I can see her more often.

  15. #17025
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the naive question, but I am new to the area. What's infinity's number? I understand that actual place goes by some other name. TIA.
    It's in the far NW corner of the strip mall. Just west of the gun shop Xone Wolf.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape