Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 4111
-
03-20-26 06:39 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 201Rogers Apple Visit
I texted and was told Mia and Apple working. I chose Apple, she's thin and tiny. 2 big tats. Tits are smallish and squishy with great long nipples that she doesn't mind having sucked and pulled. Vag is bushy. She was playful in the hallway and in the room prior to undressing. Massage was what I wanted, I paid my normal tip for CBJ and cfs. I asked about bare a couple times and got definite no. CBJ was not that great she uses too much hand, FS on the table was fun and lengthy in a few positions, she finished me with her hand we were both standing. I'd go back for her. I saw Mia in the hallway after, I assume it was her, I had only seen her in dark previously.
-
03-19-26 17:00 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 50Non-asian
Any non-asian MPs in the area?
-
03-16-26 13:21 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 257Shin
Is this spot a place to visit?
-
03-15-26 06:28 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 79I think you are imagining things again. Coco is no longer at Mosa. No longer works there and went bsck to NYC. She has been gone for about 2 weeks. I think she might have gotten in trouble from fantasy posts like this. She is definitely gone.
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 14:25 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 373Mosa in Tingsboro
Been going to Mosa even before it was Red Lotus. One girl working there has been a pretty constant fixture there for the past 10 to 12 years. She calls herself Coco. She is totally into giving an all out erotic massage. With her ooohs and ahhhs as she works your shaft gets me totally on edge. The past 5 or 6 years she has been allowing full service endings. And Oh my God, if it were possible, I would marry her in a heartbeat. I have had a fair share of good fucks, but holy shit, Coco's pussy is the best feeling pussy I have ever fucked in my life. Her pussy muscles grip onto the shaft like crazy and the more you fuck her the tighter she gets!
-
03-12-26 11:27 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 167A Correction
Drat it, I had my notes crossed.
I went to Careself, 107 Central. Not Best.
So in this case. It was my memory that wasn't the best. .
Can't edit it now.
-
03-11-26 10:33 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 1813Excellent review. How was the girl's English?
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 20:30 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 450(107) ?
What is (107) ?? Best Therapy Center in Lowell is a totally different address and ste number. Please advise so we can meet her.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 18:12 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 27More
Any hints of more than L1? Iirc this is L1 only when it opened, not sure if anything has changed since.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 14:42 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 167Your best.
Short details: New place, new faces, good experience.
Location: Best Therapy Center (107).
- Approx Time of Visit: Early afternoon.
Masseuse: Didn't get a name.
- Face: 4 - Pretty, young-looking.
- Body: 3. 5 - Average, top a bit small.
- Attitude: 3. 25 - Friendly enough, but got greedy at the end.
- Misc:3. 5.
Avg Score = 3. 56.
- - -.
Long details:
Had a time before meeting up with some friends in the Lowell / Billerica area. Thought I'd get in a quick session.
I had wanted to hit this place previously, but didn't have the opportunity. Now I did.
Arrived, but it didn't look open. No OPEN sign lit, but I tried anyways. Stroke of luck, I was greeted. (I always have backup plans.).
Opted for the half hour. Got comfortable on the table. The rub itself was decent, relaxing, some light feather touch to get things going.
On the flip, she asked if L1 was okay, then asked if she should take anything off. She got down to panties (which could have been pulled off by tugging her strings, mind). Then she went at it while my hand roamed until the pop several minutes later.
Cleanup, then dressed.
I initially gave 50 for the tip, but she hinted at her undressing, so I gave 70 total.
The Good:
- Nearly full nude, fun L1.
The Bad:
- Haggling at the end.
Overall:
- Not a bad experience. Enjoyable.
- - -.
After-Action Report Summary:
- Rate for my session: 50+70.
- Services Received: Massage, L1, topless + panties.
Scores:
- Massage Quality: 4.
- Comfort: 4.
- Talent: 3. 6.
- Fun: 4. 25.
- Misc: 3. 75.
Total Visit Rating: 3. 91 (out of 5).
Repeat?: I wouldn't rule this place out. Parking is a bit iffy, no free spots in the area. If going into the North Chelmsford / Lowell area, I may prefer the former's two neighboring options, but this place is on my radar.).
-
03-07-26 17:17 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 275#8
Stopped by number 8. Looks like Mia is back.
-
03-06-26 08:48 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 4234 hands
Been searching for 4 hands but can't seem to find anything. Any intel to provide? Just visited RI yesterday and had an incredible experience if anyone is interested check out the RI board.
-
03-05-26 20:46 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 1813When she got nude for the handjob, how was the body? How was the English? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 19:47 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 317Bodyworks spa dracut
Called ahead asking for Nina told she would be available got there older woman took me to the room massage. Started she's like my name Judy and I'm like I called for Nina what happened to Nina kept ignoring my question. So very annoyed about that but anyways let massage happen wasn't bad then on flip nude handjob for 80 so not bad price. Pretty ok handjob, wish I got Nina does anyone know if she's still there?
-
02-23-26 16:26 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 107AAMP still active
I visited this AAMP a few days ago, and can confirm that it's still in business. I've always used the 3257 number, but I've seen both 5851 and 3257 in the same ad. This AAMP has moved occasionally, so it may not be at the same address you remember. There have been reports that this AAMP doesn't answer calls from numbers they fail to recognize, so they might not looking for new customers.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





