Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1657
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by DMV Average Joe
  1. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Really? Wondering if they're doing the ol' switcheroo since demand is so high and banking on people not noticing. Was this your first time with Jamie or with AG?
    No cause she is actually more popular in Philadelphia and Boston and New York.

    Over there she usually has a long pre-book line.

    She been doing this for a while so she has many regulars.

    I'm actually surprised she in VA again cause she is much more popular in the cities I mentioned above.

    If you look at the other site she has more then 300 reviews so she been doing this a while.

  2. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    These days you're getting either photoshopping or AI, exactly matching photos can create issues for them when traveling. It is Jamie in her photos, she's lost a significant amount of weight this past year or so.
    But to me this level of photoshopping on Jamie's pics are way too much.

  3. #1220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkieAcct25  [View Original Post]
    It most likely wasn't bait and switch. I believe people have mentioned it below, but the photos of Jamie on AG aren't a representation of her outside her boobs and ass. She's on the thicker side.

    Regardless she takes a pretty good pounding and one of the few that do BBBJCIMSW.
    These days you're getting either photoshopping or AI, exactly matching photos can create issues for them when traveling. It is Jamie in her photos, she's lost a significant amount of weight this past year or so.

  4. #1219
    Good to know on AG. Hot girls but if the pics are fake probably not worth the extensive verification process.

  5. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Really? Wondering if they're doing the ol' switcheroo since demand is so high and banking on people not noticing. Was this your first time with Jamie or with AG?
    I have used AG before. Just giving a friendly warning on the pics and what to expect. Performance is amazing but pics do not match.

  6. #1217

    Jamie AG

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Really? Wondering if they're doing the ol' switcheroo since demand is so high and banking on people not noticing. Was this your first time with Jamie or with AG?
    It most likely wasn't bait and switch. I believe people have mentioned it below, but the photos of Jamie on AG aren't a representation of her outside her boobs and ass. She's on the thicker side.

    Regardless she takes a pretty good pounding and one of the few that do BBBJCIMSW.

  7. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jamie at Asian Gems and her performance was definitely a 10 especially her BBBJ. But I got to say that she looks nothing like her pics. Do not go in expecting to see that person. But if you want an amazing BBBJ then you will be very happy.
    Really? Wondering if they're doing the ol' switcheroo since demand is so high and banking on people not noticing. Was this your first time with Jamie or with AG?

  8. #1215

    Jamie at Asian Gems

    I saw Jamie at Asian Gems and her performance was definitely a 10 especially her BBBJ. But I got to say that she looks nothing like her pics. Do not go in expecting to see that person. But if you want an amazing BBBJ then you will be very happy.

  9. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Update: The screening is pretty extensive, and they only operate over email. Also no idea how to get references from the Chinese / japanese agencies. I think I will just stick to those then. Jamie H is hot but that seems like a lot of work when the other ones don't require screening.
    Lucky y'all. I can't even get an email or text back LOL.

  10. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Ah shoot I just realized Jamie doesn't start until 11th and the other one doesn't start until the 7th. So I guess you are SOL if you want to go to asian gems tonight LOL.
    Jamie already started but someone here already said she booked up through the weekend.

    Yuhee starts on the 11 but she from DMV girls (she good too pretty popular connecut).

    I have seen her she good too but she not as good English as Jamie still good though.

    She got a good body but it fake boobs I'm not sure fake ass?

    But hip to ass ratio is great to me.

    Perla starts tomorrow but I never seen her at asiangem.

    Korean agencies are much more organized then the Chinese and Japanese ones and have more strict verification requirements.

    If I were you and you wanted to try and get verified first at a Korean one go to DMV girls where Yuhee is at.

    They are not as stringent as Asian Gem (where Jamie is at).

    Then after you see a girl at dmvgirls use that as a reference for Asian gem or any other Korean place.

    Just show them you setting up a appointment with them and black out the information about location and use that.

  11. #1212

    Screening

    Update: The screening is pretty extensive, and they only operate over email. Also no idea how to get references from the Chinese / japanese agencies. I think I will just stick to those then. Jamie H is hot but that seems like a lot of work when the other ones don't require screening.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Ah shoot I just realized Jamie doesn't start until 11th and the other one doesn't start until the 7th. So I guess you are SOL if you want to go to asian gems tonight LOL.

  12. #1211

    Asian Gems

    Ah shoot I just realized Jamie doesn't start until 11th and the other one doesn't start until the 7th. So I guess you are SOL if you want to go to asian gems tonight LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as well, none of the Chinese?/ Japanese? Agencies made me do verification so odd that the K ones would when its basically the same setup. I texted the one with Jamie Heju to see.

  13. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Are Jamie's assets real? They look very man made to me, which isn't a problem at all, just I can't tell. Also is the ass to waist photoshopped or is that a bbl? Also not an issue, just wanted to know before I dive in. It's rare there are curvy providers so I wanted to check, and Yu Hee isn't in town until the 11th.
    Jamie assets 100 percent real.

    Yuhee her boobs are fake.

    I'm not sure if her ass is fake think so? But she got a great hour glass figure.

  14. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get back in the game after a long time on the disabled list because of a spinal nerve problem. (Don't recommend it!) How would you guys rate the intrusiveness of verification among the KGirl agencies? I'm in with a couple of the Chinese agencies, which basically wasn't a big deal. Thanks! DMs OK as well.
    I'm curious as well, none of the Chinese?/ Japanese? Agencies made me do verification so odd that the K ones would when its basically the same setup. I texted the one with Jamie Heju to see.

  15. #1208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Screening at KGirl Agencies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainless  [View Original Post]
    She looks great but the verification seems more than I'm willing to do compared to other agencies. Enjoy it, lucky guys that passed.
    Looking to get back in the game after a long time on the disabled list because of a spinal nerve problem. (Don't recommend it!) How would you guys rate the intrusiveness of verification among the KGirl agencies? I'm in with a couple of the Chinese agencies, which basically wasn't a big deal. Thanks! DMs OK as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape