Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 58848
-
03-09-26 23:33 #56088Regular Member

Posts: 8Meiji Hibiki
All the reviews of Hibiki so far are spot on. She's a sweet, very pretty, early 20's young girl. At the door she shows an extra menu, but I chose to stick with the usual. We started with a quick shower, then hopped on the bed for a BBBJ, followed by a 69 session, and finished in the bag with doggy. Afterwards we talked a bit while she gave me a massage, then we took another shower before my timer ran out. Highly recommend seeing her if you haven't already, the reviews of her are very accurate.
-
03-09-26 23:19 #56087Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Sounds like he's looking for the same type of providers you like. LOL. I have only seen Victoria a couple times and although she's extremely nice and has the same body type I usually like I can't comment too much on her because it's been a while since I've seen her. I also like girls that are a little more adventurous.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 23:14 #56086Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Well, first off don't be like all the other guys that read all of the reviews about the top three places to go to on here and then they go try somewhere else that's never mentioned on here hoping it's going to be the same. Just go to the top ones that are always mentioned here and 200 for 30 minutes Will get you everything (well outside of the normal upgrade stuff that you will have to pay more for like BB, and anal, or whatever other craziness you can think of) LOL.
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
Tokyo (aka crystal).
Orchid (aka M&Y).
5 star.
There's also Misley, lavender, and VIP wellness but the top 3 are going to be your best ones.
-
03-09-26 23:04 #56085Senior Member

Posts: 75In Town, pricing.
Hey all, In town for vacation. What can expect for $$ at the local FS spas? Thanks in advance.
-
03-09-26 22:56 #56084Senior Member

Posts: 160She's been banging out these 3 somes with mongers left and right! LOL No wonder the poor girl is tired. Everyone has bad days and every experience isn't a porn hub video. Sometimes the 30 min show isn't as good as the hour show. All depends on the girl and the day And the client.
Originally Posted by Dyl1021
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 22:41 #56083Senior Member

Posts: 92It's fairly obvious the ones that are constantly posting about these girls are the ones getting special treatment. Their experiences may be true because of what they're providing (advertising) but that doesn't guarantee the same service.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy3000
[View Original Post]
They will always deny this because they don't get the shit treatment. These guys actually hang out with the girls and have the illusion that they formed a connection with them.
I'm in S. FL and I won't see Blue who's currently there because I know she won't provide the same service as she does in Orlando. It's messed up. I've seen Mina and Vicky both in Orlando and in Miami and have gotten completely different experiences.
-
03-09-26 22:34 #56082Senior Member

Posts: 257Service usually reflects
What customers pay. You may have missed the mark a bit, happyxxx care to weigh in?
Originally Posted by Dyl1021
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 22:07 #56081Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Victoria at Orchid is the skinniest.
Originally Posted by Shinku03
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 18:25 #56080Regular Member

Posts: 11I agree there needs to be more honest reviews
Every girl is not a perfect 10 every girl is not perfect service but that's the way every one makes it seem. I went to see Kimi couple weeks back and got awful service also didn't find her very attractive but there was bunch of posts about how hot and how amazing she was. Let's all just give some honest reviews in here.
Originally Posted by Dyl1021
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 16:46 #56079Senior Member

Posts: 30Victoria M why
Went to see her today, 200 flat for 30 min. Shower and massage was all just decent nothing crazy tbh she's pretty boring and really not even that hot. Yall hype up anything on this board. Kinda wish I went to someone else instead. Deff wouldn't repeat with her. She could barely fit the whole thing in her mouth very mechanical and quiet barely said 5 words. I like freaky providers who's are enthusiastic. That definitely wasn't what I got today.
Cheers.
-
03-09-26 15:51 #56078Senior Member

Posts: 51Yiyi at Meiji
Met Yiyi today at a safe convenient house location near downtown. She is a very cute and petite (about 5') Japanese girl by way of Osaka. I would estimate age to be 23-25. She has a killer spinner body and milky white soft skin which are 2 of my personal ticks. As soon as she greeted me her bubbly and happy personality was very evident. She likes to talk and smile throughout the encounter which is always a plus for me and she had me laughing several times with some surprising quick wit for a non native English speaker. One note is the house was very hot for some reason. Not sure if the A / C is not working or they just like it that way but I asked if we could lower the temp a bit but all we could do was turn the fan on. Not a huge deal but it definitely made for a sweaty encounter LOL.
Her performance is very good imo. Started with the usual shower and she was pretty thorough with it but efficient which I appreciated. At the bed we started with a decent LFK session and I nibbled on her beautiful B / C natural breasts (one of her best features). She worked her way down and gave a very good BBBJ which you can't always say about the Japanese girls. After that I asked for 69 and we spent about 5-10 minutes here enjoying each other. For the conclusion she laid down and I went at her in mish while LFK. Really good experience and I may try to sneak one more in with her before she leaves Wednesday.
-
03-09-26 14:38 #56077Regular Member

Posts: 13Which one of them is the skinniest? I like petite girls with zero fat and natural body. Don't care about mango size.
Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 14:34 #56076Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Sophie at Crystal Spa on JYP
I personally think she is one of the prettier ones currently at Crystal Spa. The only thing is that and now I can't say others would get the same service treatment but she didn't exactly follow the infamous script down to the t, she was kinda evasive with things like TUMA and giving attention to the boys or trying to kiss even after a thorough shower. Nonetheless she did get the job done and did majority of the standard procedure and was very pleasant and nice just hated that she kinda took short cuts and wasn't giving it her best like everyone else I've come across here!
Another thing that bothered me is a fellow monger came in and was pretty much demanding to see the entire line up including the girls who were in session at the time and instead of turning him away they obliged and pulled her out of the room mid session and she went to see this other person for about 5 minutes and I'm under the bed she gave this other person a "BBBJ sample" in the middle of my session by walking out to the other mongers room for 5 minutes to convince him to stay since she was the prettiest one on duty that night. That kinda grossed me out even though some of these staff claim to see up to 15 clients per day when it's busy and there short staffed but for her to give a BBBJ sampler to another random dude then turn around and continue where we left off without even properly rinsing out her mouth or anything kinda left me disturbed but I went with the flow anyway because I found her to be pretty like I said and I knew it was picking up in there and they were getting anxious with multiple guys pouring in while I was there for the hour.
Looks wise she has milky white skin and light brown hair high lights and a big beautiful smile and is about 5'5 and slim figure with about C cups breasts. But when it gets super busy these girls cut down on cleanliness of themselves in between so that kinda grosses me out! When they say "half hour only right now" and go room to room to do BBBJ's without taking a moment to clean up besides wiping there mouth with a warm hand towel!
-
03-09-26 10:55 #56075Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Nice review!
Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer
[View Original Post]
Four hands with the right two girls can be exciting and also exhausting and 6 hands or 8 hands will definitely ware you the fuck out, especially if you're trying to satisfy all of them. Great cardio though.
-
03-09-26 09:58 #56074Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah, I think she worked a couple days into the rotation, but she text me the other day and let me know if she's going to be off for several months, so all the Daphne fans out there are going to have to wait for her for a little bit. She's on vacation.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




