Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1808 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 27117
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26487

    Traveling Through.

    Hey guys -.

    I'm going to be traveling and hoping to make a pit stop in NYC if I can make satisfactory arrangements. I love a good AMP but unfortunately my home region has limited offerings. Since I am finally able to make my way to NYC, I am hoping to find that ever elusive all time experience. I've been perusing reviews here but nothing has seemed to be just right.

    I'm looking for Asian / Latina bombshell providers. 9+/10 looks, and hopefully service to match. If the establishment will allow me to select from a lineup, that is a HUGE bonus. BBFS is a must.

    What would you guys recommend? I'm really hoping to have a once in a lifetime evening. Lord knows I need it.

    PMs welcome. Happy to share CT information.

    Thanks.

  2. #26486
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw. But kathy at ppc and "big booty" don't go together. LOL.
    But she has a mm ass.

  3. #26485
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]

    I'm sure there are plenty of self selection by the girls.

    Also, the girls are basically independent contractors so they can set whatever restrictions or maybe they just work in places like "flushing" that cater mainly to a specific ethnic group.
    Yes I'm sure the girls are mostly free to choose what they want, but not to supercede shop rules. I can't say or test it myself but I had heard of a local comrade who was not accepted by a local shop, but the girl there also had an ad on Tryst, so he screened with her and had the opportunity to see her, but he canceled it. So I'll never know if he truly was going to get through their rule or not but I want to believe for him that could have been his shot.

    But I don't really want to direct the conversation in that way, it's always better to focus on the girls you can see, than the ones you cannot. And the core of all this is so I can get hints if they pass the Manhattan seal of approval.

  4. #26484
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Based on his question and the girls he listed from I assumed he only wanted to choose from shorties heh.
    Yeah I saw. But kathy at ppc and "big booty" don't go together. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie15  [View Original Post]
    There's a good number of girls in japan that don't take certain ethnicities as well. Could be preference, could be a bad experience with a shitty customer. I have visited a few girls there who do not take foreigners normally due to difficulties with communication because they only speak japanese. (that's more common there).

    I'm curious if agencies in the US either mostly recruit girls that are open for all, or more so force them to see everyone. There are some exceptions here of course, but it seems more rare.
    I'm sure there are plenty of self selection by the girls.

    Also, the girls are basically independent contractors so they can set whatever restrictions or maybe they just work in places like "flushing" that cater mainly to a specific ethnic group.

  5. #26483
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that one but as usual I don't think those girls would head my way. They also have such big NO (insert ethnicity here) that it is a little off putting.
    There's a good number of girls in japan that don't take certain ethnicities as well. Could be preference, could be a bad experience with a shitty customer. I have visited a few girls there who do not take foreigners normally due to difficulties with communication because they only speak japanese. (that's more common there).

    I'm curious if agencies in the US either mostly recruit girls that are open for all, or more so force them to see everyone. There are some exceptions here of course, but it seems more rare.

  6. #26482
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Ehh. I wouldn't describe kathy at ppc as a big booty paag. She is a slim shortie with some butt implants.

    Kay at nyse is a big booty girl.
    Based on his question and the girls he listed from I assumed he only wanted to choose from shorties heh.

    PB, Tech ops, different firm. Someone has to configure and manage the infrastructure. Enterprise use cases are pretty boring and they generally revolve around ingesting PDFs and setting up RAG with a favorite cloud provider of choice for orchestration and infra. Yep, it is not simply not worth just for this purpose. I had a natural PC upgrade cycle anyway from my previous i7-9700 + RTX 3060 setup which kicked the bucket and the DDR3 sticks finally got corrupted. I wouldn't pick this AMD platform again, there is no upgrade path above the 128 GB unified memory nor a PCI-e slot so it will probably get re-sold for a different setup at some point.

  7. #26481
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOut357  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Naomi at nysc? She's advertised as a paag but doesn't look like she has one.

    I'm looking for a big booty I'm debating between Mio mk or Kathy ppc tomorrow I believe they both do bare.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    If your criteria is ass Kathy is the pick. Man made booty and prettier face. Last I saw Mio got trained hard may need pussy recovery time.
    Ehh. I wouldn't describe kathy at ppc as a big booty paag. She is a slim shortie with some butt implants.

    Kay at nyse is a big booty girl.

  8. #26480
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Hope Maria Valentine visits the US, god damn.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/MariaValentine/
    Those tits are like ballons.

  9. #26479
    Hope Maria Valentine visits the US, god damn.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/MariaValentine/

  10. #26478
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    If your criteria is ass Kathy is the pick. Man made booty and prettier face. Last I saw Mio got trained hard may need pussy recovery time.

    Yeah, GLM 4. 7 was my go-to model for months before Qwen 3. 5.

    Secured a second round job interview this week. Let's see how I can describe working with LLMs in allegories without talking about JGirl pussy LOL.
    Interview? I thought you were in Operations, same company or new company for the new job?

    I still don't see the point of a local LLM that small. My $250 1 whole year sub is avg $20 a month and will be better and easier to connect my systems. I still want to run them locally even though it's only like 2x faster than my current machine. Kind of waste of money. I might just tunnel back to my 5090 if I want private LLM else I'm am just on GLM or free gemini/opus in one of the new tools.



    Cher_Cheri on AMPR dropped a review on Aria, apparently she really is 5'9. Sounds like a good time too.

  11. #26477
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOut357  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Naomi at nysc? She's advertised as a paag but doesn't look like she has one.

    I'm looking for a big booty I'm debating between Mio mk or Kathy ppc tomorrow I believe they both do bare.
    If your criteria is ass Kathy is the pick. Man made booty and prettier face. Last I saw Mio got trained hard may need pussy recovery time.

    Yeah, GLM 4. 7 was my go-to model for months before Qwen 3. 5.

    Secured a second round job interview this week. Let's see how I can describe working with LLMs in allegories without talking about JGirl pussy LOL.

  12. #26476

    Naomi nysc

    Has anyone seen Naomi at nysc? She's advertised as a paag but doesn't look like she has one.

    I'm looking for a big booty I'm debating between Mio mk or Kathy ppc tomorrow I believe they both do bare.

  13. #26475
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to Australia, one of the most racist countries on Earth. BTW: "NO to" also happens at AMPs here as well but more on the DL.
    Oh no I get it, I mean down in Atlanta they went through a period of Asian only girls at Hi-Tokyo. I would wager most of the Jgirls passing through have those same limits when they are here, but for me I see no need to collect that negative data if I know about it, same reason I skip the Korean sites unless they happen to be a part of the sites I'm already following. But like your own projects can surely have it no problem.

  14. #26474

    Nation of convicts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that one but as usual I don't think those girls would head my way. They also have such big NO (insert ethnicity here) that it is a little off putting.
    Welcome to Australia, one of the most racist countries on Earth. BTW: "NO to" also happens at AMPs here as well but more on the DL.

  15. #26473
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    You are thinking Ginza Club. Many S tier JGirls such as Etsuko, Meg, and Shiori have made appearances there.

    https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls
    I've seen that one but as usual I don't think those girls would head my way. They also have such big NO (insert ethnicity here) that it is a little off putting.

    Anyway here's my two for just a mass dump. They both have a giant list of past girls they don't remove often, but if you set things up to go by roster page you won't have to be tricked thinking 300 girls are available.

    https://citybrothel.com.au/girls-roster/

    https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/girls-roster/

    Some of the girls that made it to New York and Nashville:

    Yoka and Aona.

    And these two I'm less sure made it to NY but did make it to other places. Riri(MLE Kaede) and Rika.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape