Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 18177
-
03-08-26 18:23 #17127Senior Member

Posts: 218Debbue
Do you mind sharing Debbie's numbered? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 17:31 #17126Senior Member

Posts: 37Seleste
Had the chance to meet up with Seleste today and was spot on with the previous reviews. Comms were good and she was very patience as today I had some mishaps and dealt with traffic. So I definitely threw some extra in there for the car date.
Got to the location after some good convo and her BBBJ is insane. Had to stop or woulda lost it in the first few minutes. Did CG and mish then back to BBBJCIM finish and it was just wow.
Definitely treat her right, she's a treat.
-
03-08-26 14:07 #17125Senior Member

Posts: 523Mixed Barbie
I wished I should've listened to all the reviews on the board to mixed Barbie. She a nightmare to deal with and constantly complaining about needing money but flaked on me 3 times after agreeing to meet up. Mind you that she hit me up twice saying she needed the money just to ghosted me after getting everything ready and set up.
-
03-08-26 13:32 #17124Senior Member

Posts: 150"Great bit of fun"
Started thinking of that comment and a similar type personality jumped to my mind. Anyone remember Liz the impish streetwalker. I'd characterize her as lively, not quite a firecracker. Anyway, when I saw her this morning she told me she ghosted one of you yesterday! Said she was exhausted from the move and slept thru. Surprised I didn't read about it here. I explained this happens but always make efforts to make things right.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
More bad news. The new location requires her to let you in the building. That is personally irritating so already on the lookout for somewhere else.
-
03-08-26 10:58 #17123Regular Member

Posts: 10No that's not it.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 23:10 #17122Administrator

Posts: 5254Just guessing
My money says you have 200 messages in your sent folder and that puts you at max.
Originally Posted by CFL407
[View Original Post]
A2
-
03-07-26 22:30 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 137All cleared
Try again to anyone trying to reach out. My apologies.
-
03-07-26 21:22 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 759Your inbox is full. I'm interested in helping Vanesa out.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 17:50 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 158[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
03-07-26 13:09 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 108Pm me when you get the chance.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:38 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 159[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-06-26 23:12 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 487[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-06-26 22:35 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 350Digits for Seleste?
Danke].
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
W Buck.
-
03-06-26 20:08 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 1121She out of the country as far as I know. I've tried to schedule for the last few weeks but she said she will be out for a couple more months.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 20:05 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 1121Just saw Debbie at her new location. It's much more convenient than before. Same great service and definite repeat now that she is a little closer to home. I do feel the GF heat too, gave me a mean mug when I was leaving.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






