Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24024
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Need a mouth and TOFTT. She had a room at hotel, comms took a few but nothing too bad. Pic are heavily filter, addiction issues, kinda what I expected going in. $. 8 for BBBJ, laid down on bed and the chickenheading began. Not my favorite technique but her mouth wrapped it well. She went to work, kept it wet not sloppy, slurping on it the whole time and didn't stop until she pulled that nut out. Gulped it down like a champ. Chatted for a minute and out the door. She was nice, polite. Pretty solid BnG option for that side of town. Idk her CarPlay location but previous report said it was a good spot. Might repeat, expect a second visit to go better after meeting. I enjoy a gal who will swallow in rhythm.

    Other options were available. QV 1. 4, HHR 2. But I'd only go for the BBBJCIMWS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/203312945
    I've seen her a couple of times for BBBJ. Both were CarPlay in a good secluded spot in her neighborhood. The first time was solid, and I thought I was hooked. The second time she struggled leaning over my console in my SUV, and her performance suffered, so I called it knowing I wasn't going to nut. I would see her again for incall or a more comfortable car. I personally would not see her for CFS. Not my type, physically.

  2. #24023

    Was it really 180

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Need a mouth and TOFTT. She had a room at hotel, comms took a few but nothing too bad. Pic are heavily filter, addiction issues, kinda what I expected going in. $. 8 for BBBJ, laid down on bed and the chickenheading began. Not my favorite technique but her mouth wrapped it well. She went to work, kept it wet not sloppy, slurping on it the whole time and didn't stop until she pulled that nut out. Gulped it down like a champ. Chatted for a minute and out the door. She was nice, polite. Pretty solid BnG option for that side of town. Idk her CarPlay location but previous report said it was a good spot. Might repeat, expect a second visit to go better after meeting. I enjoy a gal who will swallow in rhythm. Other options were available. QV 1. 4, HHR 2. But I'd only go for the BBBJCIMWS. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/203312945
    The way you wrote her fee translates to $180 based on the abbreviations page. And please excuse my ignorance, but, what is chickenheading? Thank-you.

  3. #24022
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Need a mouth and TOFTT. She had a room at hotel, comms took a few but nothing too bad. Pic are heavily filter, addiction issues, kinda what I expected going in. $. 8 for BBBJ, laid down on bed and the chickenheading began. Not my favorite technique but her mouth wrapped it well. She went to work, kept it wet not sloppy, slurping on it the whole time and didn't stop until she pulled that nut out. Gulped it down like a champ. Chatted for a minute and out the door. She was nice, polite. Pretty solid BnG option for that side of town. Idk her CarPlay location but previous report said it was a good spot. Might repeat, expect a second visit to go better after meeting. I enjoy a gal who will swallow in rhythm.

    Other options were available. QV 1. 4, HHR 2. But I'd only go for the BBBJCIMWS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/203312945
    Appreciate you Toft. I came close late last night to pay her a visit but got discouraged after reading other reviews about her pictures not looking anything like her. Think you could share approx age, or any other description on looks? Sounds like regardless she was good enough at the deed that it would be a fine plan B.

  4. #24021

    The good hobbing days

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could say the same but I missed that boat. I wonder how things will pan out for a couple years under this administration. Things are getting tough and I know a few of them have to make ends meet. Literally this profession fulfills that if they play their cards right.
    Locally, I believe the good hobby days pretty much ended around 2011. Things changed drastically with availability of quality providers. Things started tightening up in the fall of 2011 due to local law-enforcement, getting more aggressive with the hobby. And things seem to been downhill since. The disappearance of e.com before 2011 had a big impact too.

  5. #24020

    I missed that boat

    Wish I could say the same but I missed that boat. I wonder how things will pan out for a couple years under this administration. Things are getting tough and I know a few of them have to make ends meet. Literally this profession fulfills that if they play their cards right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    I think this is just a problem with this country in general. People expect things to be easy, a. D when it isn't easy, they melt down.

    90% of the girls I've met over the last 5 years have been trash.

    I miss the days of Nuvo ads, tbh. I almost never had a bad experience back then. It was just different stages of good.

  6. #24019

    That's my same question

    Same question. I wasnt up to date on Nuvo but I do remember Craigslist and even rubratings from back then.

    Nichoke (retired), milli (travels or outcall now), Pocahontas (gone?) a couple others used to be my favorites in the indy market. Hard to find good reliable and affordable talent here.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    Before they were forced to ban "Adult Services" I met some amazing young ladies on NUVO, Craigslist and escorts.com. Huge selection of body types, rates and services. My favorites were the girls who were working their way through college. Beautiful with good communication skills. Most of the offerings I now see on LC are cam girls, scam girls or simply visually unappealing. It's extremely difficult locating that golden nugget mixed in with those tons of slag. Where did they all go?

    Talos.

  7. #24018

    Boo

    Need a mouth and TOFTT. She had a room at hotel, comms took a few but nothing too bad. Pic are heavily filter, addiction issues, kinda what I expected going in. $. 8 for BBBJ, laid down on bed and the chickenheading began. Not my favorite technique but her mouth wrapped it well. She went to work, kept it wet not sloppy, slurping on it the whole time and didn't stop until she pulled that nut out. Gulped it down like a champ. Chatted for a minute and out the door. She was nice, polite. Pretty solid BnG option for that side of town. Idk her CarPlay location but previous report said it was a good spot. Might repeat, expect a second visit to go better after meeting. I enjoy a gal who will swallow in rhythm.

    Other options were available. QV 1. 4, HHR 2. But I'd only go for the BBBJCIMWS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/203312945

  8. #24017
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knowledgeable in any of these East-siders? First two are the same woman, just adding in case one is removed. She was previously at 71st and Michigan.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/558774557040

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/201242666

    I'm not too keen on the lip filler, but if you know she has the skill.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/201254198

    Appreciate your feedback.

    BCD.
    Second one is Candy. I saw her once but it's been awhile. She has a belly, round not flabby, but looks better than most of her pics or did. I'd advise seeing her during the day bc it was a pretty shady motel on Shadeland when I saw her. She's cool, imo but only saw her once.

  9. #24016

    Info East siders?

    Anyone knowledgeable in any of these East-siders? First two are the same woman, just adding in case one is removed. She was previously at 71st and Michigan.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/558774557040

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/201242666

    I'm not too keen on the lip filler, but if you know she has the skill.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/201254198

    Appreciate your feedback.

    BCD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-07 223324.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-07 224114.jpg‎  

  10. #24015

    Anyone met Natasha?

    The touring schedule is intense which has me thinking scam.

    https://tryst.link/escort/natasha503

  11. #24014
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    This one really intrigues me. Does anyone have anything to share, etc? I hope to connect later in the week and will give a full report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-bunz
    If you do contact her, I wouldn't mention that you saw her ad on Tryst and say LC or somewhere else instead to see if her prices are more reasonable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/203241983

    https://callescort.org/765-602-9627

    https://adultsearch.com/us/indiana/i...scorts/3685039

    Looks like she may be one that has a ton of rules and for the caliber that she is, you can definitely pay those prices and find someone a lot better even on the Tryst market. She needs to slice those prices in half in my opinion. Some of these girls are getting a little too insane with what they think they are worth these days.

  12. #24013

    Where did they all go?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    I think this is just a problem with this country in general. People expect things to be easy, a. D when it isn't easy, they melt down.

    90% of the girls I've met over the last 5 years have been trash.

    I miss the days of Nuvo ads, tbh. I almost never had a bad experience back then. It was just different stages of good.
    Before they were forced to ban "Adult Services" I met some amazing young ladies on NUVO, Craigslist and escorts.com. Huge selection of body types, rates and services. My favorites were the girls who were working their way through college. Beautiful with good communication skills. Most of the offerings I now see on LC are cam girls, scam girls or simply visually unappealing. It's extremely difficult locating that golden nugget mixed in with those tons of slag. Where did they all go?

    Talos.

  13. #24012

    Victoria Bunz

    This one really intrigues me. Does anyone have anything to share, etc? I hope to connect later in the week and will give a full report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-bunz

  14. #24011
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea it feels almost like an epidemic of braindead or 0 comms in the Indy market. At least the chicks I've been reaching out to who look decent.

    This is the one that reached out days later. Deed was done by then. Good comms up until its time to meet up then goes ghost mode. I've had a couple others do this as well. Almost like they all play from the same rulebook.

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/ind...ale/4634006816

    My experiences and / or observations:

    -"Ghosts" - Usually has good comms up until its time to send address then go completely silent.

    "Time wasters" - Good / decent comms then sends location only for comms to fall through once you arrive (even had a few say they "fell asleep" hours later after I've left).
    I think this is just a problem with this country in general. People expect things to be easy, a. D when it isn't easy, they melt down.

    90% of the girls I've met over the last 5 years have been trash.

    I miss the days of Nuvo ads, tbh. I almost never had a bad experience back then. It was just different stages of good.

  15. #24010

    Definitely

    Yea it feels almost like an epidemic of braindead or 0 comms in the Indy market. At least the chicks I've been reaching out to who look decent.

    This is the one that reached out days later. Deed was done by then. Good comms up until its time to meet up then goes ghost mode. I've had a couple others do this as well. Almost like they all play from the same rulebook.

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/ind...ale/4634006816

    My experiences and / or observations:

    -"Ghosts" - Usually has good comms up until its time to send address then go completely silent.

    "Time wasters" - Good / decent comms then sends location only for comms to fall through once you arrive (even had a few say they "fell asleep" hours later after I've left).

    -Attitudes. Self explanatory.

    -Robots -Unenthusiastic about their line of work and very mechanical.

    -Clockwatchers. Literally every second is counted.

    -Repeats. Youll have to repeat yourself in a text thread when they literally can scroll up and see your text history answering their question.

    -Deposit scams. Never did these but they ask for a deposit ahead of time. Almost always a scam.

    -Rushers. Provider scams you out of your full time or rush your time.

    -Hoops. Usually ask you to pick something up for them prior to your session (Ex: Chips, drinks, etc.).

    -Goalpost movers. Usually gives their $ amount then in person ups the price for microservices (BJ add on is this, backdoor is that, etc. - like this isn't F'ing Playstation chick!

    I get this isn't any providers dream job or whatever but just like mentioned before there should be a decency in business. This literally lets me know how some of them would be at a regular 9-5 or how they landed in this spot. You can't even abide by your own rules / time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Man, the funny part about this is that at least you always know it's not just you when you hear these reports. Had one do the exact same thing to me this week. Hit her up Monday and she hit me back Thursday morning at like 4 am saying she was available. Like really? I'm just going to hop out of bed at 4 am and come rushing to see you now when I've already got my load off prior to the 3 days it took for you to respond back to me by then. It's seriously becoming crazy. You are correct though, most of them are truly braindead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape