Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by bongreviewer  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Ms. Kitty's back in the day when Henry was the bartender.

    I looked back a bunch of pages and didn't see it mentioned.

    Is it gone or just too bad to mention?
    It's still there. Just dying a slow death like the other clubs. It's been a while since I went there. I went on a Friday or Saturday night, and there were only 2 girls working. 1 big fat black chick and a 50 something white chick. The white chick straight up quoted 400 to fuck. Obviously I passed. They added on to the place and made a private back room instead of the corner with the crappy chairs. That's when they started asking crazy prices. Hasn't been the same since.

  2. #3023

    Whatever happened to Ms. Kitty's?

    I used to go to Ms. Kitty's back in the day when Henry was the bartender.

    I looked back a bunch of pages and didn't see it mentioned.

    Is it gone or just too bad to mention?

  3. #3022
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    When I was going out there, she never did privates. Between ripping the girls off for tips and her sugar daddy she bragged about, she's doesn't have to do privates.

    It's been awhile, so there's no telling if you present the right amount she may go to the private room. I used talked the girls into meeting me so I could take them to a motel before work. That way they could get paid and didn't have to worry about tipping the club. Good luck.
    I have some of their IGs and have tried to get them to see me outside of cmowes. No luck.

  4. #3021
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Does anyone know if Lexi does privates?
    When I was going out there, she never did privates. Between ripping the girls off for tips and her sugar daddy she bragged about, she's doesn't have to do privates.

    It's been awhile, so there's no telling if you present the right amount she may go to the private room. I used talked the girls into meeting me so I could take them to a motel before work. That way they could get paid and didn't have to worry about tipping the club. Good luck.

  5. #3020

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Lexi the bartender / madam?
    Yes. I remember the bartender at Wise Guys a while back was named TC and she would do privates. Just wondered.

  6. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Does anyone know if Lexi does privates?
    Are you talking about Lexi the bartender / madam?

  7. #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Does anyone know if Lexi does privates?
    She works at cmowes. Nuff said.

  8. #3017

    Lexi at C Mowes

    I'm curious. Does anyone know if Lexi does privates?

  9. #3016

    Maybe you should check it out and report back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman5000  [View Original Post]
    With the chaos at airports recently & possible soaring gas prices I may need to revisit my St Louis area mongering ground from 2017-2019.

    Most I know is Lexi & crew have moved from Wise Guys to Cmowes, Wise Guys seems to still be open but the club right across the street does not.

    The problem is I think private time at Cmowes will be overpriced.

    Hustler Club & Scarletts are okay for a night out or some eye candy, but I don't care for the higher prices or trust I will really get what I'm after.

    I'm really hoping there are some okay options at Blondes or Dollies & curious what 2026 prices are.
    I think the soaring gas prices are here bro. Even before our latest ongoing economic slump, the Washington Park clubs were over-priced with very slim pickings in terms of talent. Before Covid, Miss Kitty's was my go to with back room hand jobs for cheap. But those days are gone.

  10. #3015

    Washington Park Strip Clubs. Possible 1st return since 2019

    With the chaos at airports recently & possible soaring gas prices I may need to revisit my St Louis area mongering ground from 2017-2019.

    Most I know is Lexi & crew have moved from Wise Guys to Cmowes, Wise Guys seems to still be open but the club right across the street does not.

    The problem is I think private time at Cmowes will be overpriced.

    Hustler Club & Scarletts are okay for a night out or some eye candy, but I don't care for the higher prices or trust I will really get what I'm after.

    I'm really hoping there are some okay options at Blondes or Dollies & curious what 2026 prices are.

  11. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming $300 is for FS. Is there a lower rate for BJ? Is C-Mowes an option on the weekend, or is this a M-F operation?
    Simple Google search can tell you a lot. Open during the week.

    https://www.instagram.com/cmowesshowclub/

  12. #3013
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is fake news or you've done something to piss off Lexi but she has never charged me over $65 to the house and $300 is the norm to the lady. Honestly considering how bad the rest of STL is this has been the most consistent outside of maybe vipstl. I've gone to cmowes intermittently since Lexi started and went to wise guys a few times before that. She always remembers me and treats me great even if it's been 6+ months since she's last seen me.
    I'm assuming $300 is for FS. Is there a lower rate for BJ? Is C-Mowes an option on the weekend, or is this a M-F operation?

  13. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    My only. And I mean goddamn only. Reason is that most options in STL are fucking shit shows of complete, fickle unreliability.

    If I saunter into CMowe's, I know what I'm getting.
    Honestly, that is why I do AMPs. Not that it is really what I want.

    BUT I know what is available, and the price.

    There is a slight chance (unless you cross the river) for a upside. Very slight, but there it is.

    And at the very worst, I get a decent to great massage.

  14. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Educate me! During the "golden years" spent a lot of time at Hollywood. Why would I spend $425 at CMowes instead of an escort in St. Louis.
    My only. And I mean goddamn only. Reason is that most options in STL are fucking shit shows of complete, fickle unreliability.

    If I saunter into CMowe's, I know what I'm getting.

    No sending out a shit ton of texts to get no replies.

    No fabled one-word "Sup," "Hi," or "Yes" text 24-72 hrs later whenever these girls come off their bender.

    No being ghosted when I get to the incall.

    No being surprised by some haggard looking troll in no makeup and sweatpants who opens the door.

    Now. Is it worth the money? Is the CMowe's experience worthwhile?

    Not to me. Weird rooms. Rushed. Everyone knows what's going on when you walk into that back room. Dingy environment. Even for a club.

    One time was enough for me to realize it's not my vibe, but I understand the appeal if guys are up for paying the money.

    (Edit: Good grief I wish I knew why this forum has weird automatic edits to punctuation. Period replacing commas and dashes. So weird.)

  15. #3010
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Not fake news. House fee is $125. I'm not the only one who has reported it. Maybe you're the exception. But if you're super friendly with Lexi, then that might explain the discount. For my part, I will never be on friendly terms with Lexi because of her behavior and tendencies in the past.

    I don't go when Lexi is there. And I still get charged $125.
    Educate me! During the "golden years" spent a lot of time at Hollywood. Why would I spend $425 at CMowes instead of an escort in St. Louis.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape