Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 17049
-
03-21-26 13:51 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 47Angelina Sabella
Looks like she took down her tryst page. Main site https://www.angelinasabella.net/ is still there. One highly recommended review on the other site from 2024 but with 25% deposit not enough to make the jump.
Originally Posted by Impulse46
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 16:06 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 108Angelina / Madison
Any intel on this? She messaged me on Seeking and gave me her number. Google search gave me this result. https://tryst.link/escort/angelina_sabella. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
-
03-17-26 14:53 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 77Amy
Took another one for the team and met up with her at her place. Very talkative in that addict / recovering addict sorta way. Seems to have a lot of medical and money issues but overall was friendly and not too weird. She does indeed like to fuck and suck. Tapped it three times then left. Haven't conversed since. Definitely better options out there but was okay in a pinch. LOL.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 14:50 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 77Lucy
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-a31e39ad8826
Been talking to this one. Seems legit LOL but also seems like a little bit of a pro. Anyone have any experience with her?
-
03-15-26 20:23 #16805Regular Member

Posts: 9Jessica
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74305290
Anyone meet with her before? We've exchanged info but she's flaked out twice. Cancelled an hour before, them messages like 3 hours later asking if I'm still free to meet.
-
03-13-26 12:41 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 54Overnight arrangements
Hey guys,
I'm about to start spending a lot of time in Chicago. I enjoy long dates or overnight arrangements. DM me if you've got some good ideas, happy to help you out how I can!
-
03-13-26 09:33 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 340Sophia
Did not say how much, but when asked said requires half up front and a hotel to be booked before she will schedule. What?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-3359f6e267f7
-
03-13-26 09:30 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 340Mandy
Read that she asked for 9 before. She is down to 8 now. Very blunt about it. Says if I can't afford it then 'move on' is her approach.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-1a3211a80737
-
03-12-26 08:23 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 116Sunny Naqvi
So watching the news the past week I've been seeing a familiar face. This is the girl that lied about being detained by ICE for 48 hours and taken and dropped off in Wisconsin. Apparently she was arrested a couple years ago for lying about being sexually harassed by a professor to get him to change her grades too. I haven't looked to see if she's still on there but a couple years ago she was on Seeking. I had talked to her and had text her too. Crazy thing is she was using these same pictures that are on the news. Did anybody ever see her? Looks like I dodged a bullet.
-
03-11-26 22:53 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 340Ashbelle
Same. Started at 800 and dropped to 500. But also added caveats: one pop, covered, no Greek, no c on face or mouth. Man so many restrictions for 500. Pass.
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 22:34 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 340Guys please put a name
Fellas, if you ask for info, please put a name in the request. Sometimes the person's name used on the profile can help us figure out who you are asking about. It also helps when searching intel on someone. By asking questions and including a link, that is very helpful. But then we cannot do a search in the search box on a link. So please for the live of GOD put the person's name you are asking about in the title area!
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 22:16 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 340Asian women
You all are the ones who make these women GPS. This is especially true of Asian women in my experience. They are the most GpS on average because some of you Asian lovers keep overpaying! Stop it.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 22:01 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 340Princess
I chatted with her also. She was great at communicating and flirting. But when when we started talking about arrangements, she dropped a $2000 bombshell on me per date. No than you. I went to try to dp find her profile and I was unable to find it. It may have been a fake profile used to play games.
Originally Posted by Wndrngbldr
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 12:22 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 34Princess
Can't give a link due to her blocking me. However, was able to snag a screenshot of her profile picture. She's been sharing a number with a no show. Report her, because this is such childish behavior.
-
03-07-26 09:08 #16795Regular Member

Posts: 4Red
This one reached out to me and said she was in town again. I recall she and a friend have been talked about on here before. Some have felt scammed. Just a watch out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64













Reply With Quote





