Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 17246
-
03-14-26 19:48 #16796Regular Member

Posts: 21Abril
It's back, a few pages but thunk is was 6 ppm.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 12:54 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Alejandra
Any intel would be appreciated. I sense professional.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71128742
-
03-13-26 18:48 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 303Back in the bowl #5
Running through trying to get my 1 month membership moneys worth. Here are some of the chicks that out there. Basically pros and gps out there but like I said its a couple of gems left.
Heavenonlyknows.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74416148
This one is funny but got down to doing ppm and she said 850 at least lmao.
Queentea.
300 and a eater.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74321342
Luelue.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74344757
Basically a pro. 350 ppm. 1 pop. No head.
Yoursolmistress.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74421701
Looking for 400 ppm but a little weird.
Iamkslim.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74140431
Love her body. 300 ppm but I believe you can get her lower.
Preetiestdee.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74463951
Might as well block LOL saying 100 for a handjob and gained a bunch of weight LOL she sent pics when she was young then sent updated pics.
Leen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-52f05e595a57
Saw her a couple years ago and she went ghost but she was good 300 ppm and a freak.
Naibaby.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72632077
300 ppm, doesn't suck dick so I had to pass LOL.
Velvetari.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74521924
Stuck at 350 ppm and can't host.
-
03-12-26 13:45 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 134You can also find her on TRYST.
https://tryst.link/escort/adrianaxo305
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 06:25 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 534It's not worth it
This one was promising after a public meet, but a huge let down. Gave her 350 ppm and she started with the I don't do crap. If you just want a slightly damp hole to stick your dick with a condom in she's great. She went pro 2-3 weeks after I saw her at a 500/ hr ask, she's now asking 1000/ hr. She better be swallowing bare and doing Greek all night if she's going to dream that big.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 21:46 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review - Adrianaxo
I know she is a professional and I will probably give her a try, any intel would be appreciated.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73521190
-
03-11-26 18:36 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 3335Ugh
Man, LoriTruck.
Those are hood rats. I'm talking to several down there for an upcoming trip, white, Asian, and they aren't crazy w / their ask.
-
03-11-26 12:47 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 459Melissa
Has anyone gotten anywhere with Melissa? I know she is older than than most of you seem to prefer but I really like her look. I chatted with her a little on the site, but never could get anywhere. She would respond, but nothing ever had any real substance and she didn't acknowledge when I asked to move the convo off the site.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-02044dc40bac
-
03-09-26 06:12 #16788Senior Member

Posts: 317Bbygryl
Waste of time can only meet on certain days and times wants 500.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 13:50 #16787Senior Member

Posts: 303Back in the bowl #4
Honestly, it gets slimmer and slimmer each day. If you have a regular, I would hold them tight LOL. I think a new crop will pop later in the year.
Birdie.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73297293
400 ppm and can't host. Had to pass for multiple reasons.
ChubbyAngelll.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74518365
200 ppm but wouldn't send another straightforward picture. Kept making excuses when asking to facetime and pics before meeting. Horrible comms.
Spicycat.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73520747
Agreed to 300 ppm but something seems off. She will do bare.
Sue.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74129569
Scammer.
Camycakes11.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74453232
Wants 300-500 for platonic meets and no sex.
Boothang_18.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=68622990
Started off saying she use to get 5-8 k a month and would do 2 k a month for two meets a month.
Valencia.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74240614
Asked for 6-700 a meet.
Mgoddess.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74513898
250 ppm, not really into her.
Babybluex2.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72979690
350 ppm and texted one time and went ghost just like 99 percent of these chicks.
Citygirlny.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74241021
300 ppm not really that interested in her for that price.
Bbygryl.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=67142213
Seems cool but doesn't seem ready to meet. Comms horrible will message you back every couple of days.
-
03-08-26 01:07 #16786Senior Member

Posts: 37Filipina?
Anyone happen to have a Filipina sb or provider. Seems like ATL has none feel free to dm I would be ever grateful.
-
03-07-26 22:44 #16785Senior Member

Posts: 453AshelyK.
Trying to get our schedules to align.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-4d8789dc6d33
Rose.
Wanted 400 covered. Nah!
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b2e671f50cec
Kaela.
Ready to play.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-fd43ea16dc5e
Brianna.
Trying to meet with this one if she's real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-f840da37c1f8
Asia.
Barely communicates, not going to pursue further.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-180f08c28780
Yana.
Looks fun, info appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-0a5aa6151149
Serene.
Texted early on now nothing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e8c46f7e47ab
Indigo.
I'm beginning to question if she's real or not.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-af555bf3aa76
That's it for now. Brief due to the snitchery that goes on here, got to keep it short and sweet. Any info will be appreciated.
-
03-07-26 22:31 #16784Senior Member

Posts: 453Jordan.
Not his airness. Age matches number, 150 to take flight. Kinda of a low ask. Who knows, she might could dribble the balls.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-da882d1c9b4a
Jenny.
400 covered. Passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-59a0edd215a4
Tyjara.
Not sure if she's legit. I like her looks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-201df76aebd8
Tran.
The name scares me. I want to ask.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-d3b2392fe5fa
Fijii.
Last quote was 400. Yet to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-d8f3f509e283
Keke.
Looks like she can be lots of fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-eb82bdb23aad
Dream.
Quick to give digits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-8816795e3102
Neque.
Like her looks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-469982609350
Tessa.
Just began messaging. Hope she is real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-e52b587ca448
Lotus.
I doubt she's 7 feet tall. 6 feet is boy repellent height.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-98d97392af3c
Tee.
Lunch date is as far as I got. I would put her in my top 5 if we took next steps. Sporadic in communications.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-561c87581a79
Anya.
Talked for a bit then silence.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-38c4c64250a0
Nyny.
Like her looks. Trying to set up a date.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-7cc1b2d6319c
Candy.
Like her looks as well. Trying to get digits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-e55354c1b81d
Saree.
Been messaging on the site here and there. No digits yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-f97d6eee80d1
Siani.
Trying to get our schedules aligned.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-514cfacff1a6
-
03-07-26 22:12 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 453Kennedy.
Any info will be greatly appreciated. Seems down for some fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-fa353f1a63d9
Cierra.
My type. In the early stages of getting to know each other.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-572ba2a69dcb
Nia.
Showed interest early then went dark.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-85152efdd162
Shan.
Same as above.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-68a8cb3568fd
Nadia.
I like her looks. Hoping to set up a date soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-933740543d64
Tink.
In talks, have yet to meet in person.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-97072cb044a8
KeMya.
Wants 500 all covered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cea7b0304404
Jas.
350 to play, didn't bite.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-14334f91be30
Petrina.
250 to play, yet to take the leap.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-a163a1389ffd
Kii.
300 all covered, yet to try. Meet and greet went ok.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-afce0c236fd8
Maddie.
Nothing under 500 to roll in they hay all covered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7054ae583832
-
03-07-26 17:29 #16782Regular Member

Posts: 21Seeking
Till a ton of scammers just vet hard and if you check it a couple times a day and you are not a paid member the drop it to $120 but still words best for me compares to SB and SDM.
Originally Posted by JjayBoy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




