Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 18236
-
03-08-26 14:07 #17126Senior Member

Posts: 523Mixed Barbie
I wished I should've listened to all the reviews on the board to mixed Barbie. She a nightmare to deal with and constantly complaining about needing money but flaked on me 3 times after agreeing to meet up. Mind you that she hit me up twice saying she needed the money just to ghosted me after getting everything ready and set up.
-
03-08-26 13:32 #17125Senior Member

Posts: 150"Great bit of fun"
Started thinking of that comment and a similar type personality jumped to my mind. Anyone remember Liz the impish streetwalker. I'd characterize her as lively, not quite a firecracker. Anyway, when I saw her this morning she told me she ghosted one of you yesterday! Said she was exhausted from the move and slept thru. Surprised I didn't read about it here. I explained this happens but always make efforts to make things right.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
More bad news. The new location requires her to let you in the building. That is personally irritating so already on the lookout for somewhere else.
-
03-08-26 10:58 #17124Regular Member

Posts: 10No that's not it.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 23:10 #17123Administrator

Posts: 5265Just guessing
My money says you have 200 messages in your sent folder and that puts you at max.
Originally Posted by CFL407
[View Original Post]
A2
-
03-07-26 22:30 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 137All cleared
Try again to anyone trying to reach out. My apologies.
-
03-07-26 21:22 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 761Your inbox is full. I'm interested in helping Vanesa out.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 17:50 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 158[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
03-07-26 13:09 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 109Pm me when you get the chance.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:38 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 160[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-06-26 23:12 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 489[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-06-26 22:35 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 351Digits for Seleste?
Danke].
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
W Buck.
-
03-06-26 20:08 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 1126She out of the country as far as I know. I've tried to schedule for the last few weeks but she said she will be out for a couple more months.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 20:05 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 1126Just saw Debbie at her new location. It's much more convenient than before. Same great service and definite repeat now that she is a little closer to home. I do feel the GF heat too, gave me a mean mug when I was leaving.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 19:07 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 272She is gorgeous.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 18:03 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 436Barbie: money down the drain
This is exactly what happened to me when I first met her back in December, only her sad story at that time was "Boo Hoo, Do you think I want to fuck old guys?" I found it very funny when she reached out last week to try again. I almost went for it and had plans for that evening before I sent her a message telling her that I know she doesn't want to do this, and I had serious service concerns despite her promise of a good time. We obviously have different opinions of a good time.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
Sorry you lost your money on her.










Reply With Quote





