Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 447 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6225
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Kinda steep pricing for a simple massage and L1.
    That can't be right. If so, she's really jacked up her rates. I've seen her maybe 10 times over the years at a few different locations so maybe she's given me a better rate? Last time was in August and it was 220 for everything. My favorite times with her were just the L1 experiences at the location where she did it in the enclosed porch. It was warm but prefer it warm instead of freezing cold but the way she would reach under you to stroke you was so nice.

  2. #6224
    Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayJ  [View Original Post]
    I can easily see the case for mistaken identity, but no, that's not Scar. I've seen the girl in the OP post most commonly with the name Carmen.
    Nope not Scar. Here is her current ad.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...rey-63122.html

  3. #6223
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    I think that's scar and she goes by Winnie. She has some bad reviews cause of her additude.
    I can easily see the case for mistaken identity, but no, that's not Scar. I've seen the girl in the OP post most commonly with the name Carmen.

  4. #6222
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    I think that's scar and she goes by Winnie. She has some bad reviews cause of her additude.
    Don't pay anything ahead of time and this shit won't happen. If you want to pay the house go ahead but don't give them anything else other than that and if they step out for 15 minutes and don't give you more time or a discount than you are now in control of what you give her for that, but if you pay her ahead of time you're stuck with what you gave her and they will even try to work you for more.

    Obviously, I know a lot of of these girls just like a lot of other customers do, so I usually don't pay anything until the end including the house fee (usually you have to earn this trust though) but if I do go somewhere new and try someone that I've never tried before I will never give them anything other than the house fee upfront (I will show them that I have the money to give them comfort that they won't be ripped off but I will not give it to them until after) This will make them work harder for you. And if they don't agree to that I just walk out the door.

  5. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Yes! That is her! But she likes to do her due diligence so most times the first massage for newbies will be a solid standard massage, she starts opening up to happy endings and topless happy endings for extra negotiated tips by the second or third visit.

    Unless you are charming,.highly unlikely anything occurs on the first visit.
    That whole "More stuff besides the massage, opens up after a third visit" is the reason I skip these bullshit providers. It's a scam, as there are no guarantees she'll open up in further visits.

  6. #6220
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Scar / Winnie is a DIFFERENT person from Carmen / Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    I think that's scar and she goes by Winnie. She has some bad reviews cause of her additude.
    I am also a client of Winnie and I've seen Carmen before as well so I know for a fact Winnie is a different person.

    I'm surprised to hear Winnie has a bad attitude? According to some mongers!? Because she has been always nice to me and pleasant with me so I don't know what the monger said or did!? For Winnie to I guess act like a brat? But Winnie / Scar always been nice towards me.

  7. #6219

    Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3156113

    Pics posted are probably close to 10 years old. Isabella used to go by her other pseudo name Carmen. Is Spanish speaking I think she told me she was Puerto Rican!?

    Sometimes I wish people would just be themselves because she was trying hard to put on an act like she was an early 20 something college coed when in actuality she looks like someone near 40 years old! During my prepaid one hour session she stepped out for close to 15 minutes and when I asked if I would be given more time? She said No because she had another appointment she had to be ready for! The reason cited for her disappearing for 15 minutes mid-session was because her friend dropped off Sushi that she wanted to try before it went bad or someone else eats it all before she gets a chance to try it because she has another appointment right after me.

    Either her personality was an act to act like a flirty young twenty something even though she's more like 40 or she was just high!. LOL because she wasn't acting normal and was like purring like a cat and being flirtatious to try to get me to tip more even after the agreed upon fee. Received a L1 happy ending body rub in basically her in lingerie and claimed for GPS fees more can be had next time. Paid for an hour received about 35 minutes.
    I think that's scar and she goes by Winnie. She has some bad reviews cause of her additude.

  8. #6218
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Indian Sonya LIES about real photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Meh32  [View Original Post]
    Any info here? Wasn't able to connect. Poor communications. Left messages but calls not returned.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...b2b-27955.html

    Thanks in advance.
    Those AD pictures are NOT her!.the real deal is NOT from India but of Indian heritage from the Caribbean.

    The REAL person is much more obese and is sun kissed with dusky darker skin and has a chubby belly that overhangs.

    Body Rub consists of her rubbing her breasts on your body that is considered her full nude body to body rub.

    Her place means a clean safe hotel room on international drive.

    She is friendly and acts normal meaning no evidence of candy use and is friendly but any extras are all covered as she is very safety minded. I just can't stand it when providers use fake photos to get you in the door but she does have a nice personality.

  9. #6217
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I think she raised her prices because other mongers tell her too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Kinda steep pricing for a simple massage and L1.
    I think she jacked up her prices because other mongers were telling her she charges less than the competition and that she does topless that others rarely do so she should charge more for it etc. Because when I saw her from one session to the next session about 6 weeks later, suddenly the price jumped up and she referred to it as a tip! I had to leave and come back with the extra funds from a nearby gas station ATM. I didn't want to run out on her because she had my phone number, knew my car and I actually enjoy her solid massages outside of the sudden jump in price.

  10. #6216
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Ad can be found on massage finder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50417/

    Massage takes place at her private home in a decent neighborhood in the MetroWest area more or less. Her main massage room is a converted bedroom however she has you lay on the carpeted floor!.no bed, no mattress, and no massage table in the main massage room. Down on the carpet there is some minimal bedding like a blanket or comforter spread out.

    She turns on some music and dims the light and for around 225 roses will do a sensual massage with a L1 happy ending.

    A friend of mine that also visits her says he gets extras for around 350 roses after repeated multiple visits and she begins to trust you and builds a rapport with you.
    Kinda steep pricing for a simple massage and L1.

  11. #6215
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Whatever happened to the Brunette at the infamous Winter Park IHOP?

    Some years ago there was a Winter Park Massage Studio referred to as IHOP because the staff at this massage studio was older American ladies.

    There was this one MILF Italian heritage brunette with a foul mouth LOL outgoing personality that gave great extras! Last I saw her was about a decade ago before she disappeared suddenly and vanished! Into thin air.

    She was a staple for many years at this Winter Park massage studio and is probably in her late 50's now and she had dark brown curly hair and was in decent good shape for her height.

    I forget her name we got along well and I miss her extras! Great stress reliever! Back in the day! Anybody know what she's up to these days? Is she still in the industry?

  12. #6214

    225 level one?

    I have seen her like 4 or 5 times over the last 4 years. She moves around a lot. She has a great technique with her hands. She always gave me a level 1 from the first massage on. She never upcharged for it either. I would give her the rate we agreed upon and nothing more. Never anything over 160. She got topless only once and that was the last time I saw her. She also told me that more was on the table but the price for that was not right. Probably about a year a go. No way I would pay 225 for a level 1. She's good but not that good.

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Yes! That is her! But she likes to do her due diligence so most times the first massage for newbies will be a solid standard massage, she starts opening up to happy endings and topless happy endings for extra negotiated tips by the second or third visit.

    Unless you are charming,.highly unlikely anything occurs on the first visit.

  13. #6213
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Yea! Same Cris but usually first time is regular massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude77  [View Original Post]
    Yes! That is her! But she likes to do her due diligence so most times the first massage for newbies will be a solid standard massage, she starts opening up to happy endings and topless happy endings for extra negotiated tips by the second or third visit.

    Unless you are charming,.highly unlikely anything occurs on the first visit.

  14. #6212

    Was it this Cris?

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Ad can be found on massage finder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50417/

    Massage takes place at her private home in a decent neighborhood in the MetroWest area more or less. Her main massage room is a converted bedroom however she has you lay on the carpeted floor!.no bed, no mattress, and no massage table in the main massage room. Down on the carpet there is some minimal bedding like a blanket or comforter spread out.

    She turns on some music and dims the light and for around 225 roses will do a sensual massage with a L1 happy ending.

    A friend of mine that also visits her says he gets extras for around 350 roses after repeated multiple visits and she begins to trust you and builds a rapport with you.

    She is a Brazilian woman and it's pretty evident that English is her second language and she sometimes struggles with it or doesn't quite understand English.

    Her age I would guess late 50's or very early 60's but she keeps in good shape and is kinda tall with nice legs. Recommend but a challenge to schedule and sometimes returns messages inquiring about appointments days late!
    Curious was it this Cris? https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...919223284.html.

  15. #6211
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Professional Relaxation by Cris

    Ad can be found on massage finder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50417/

    Massage takes place at her private home in a decent neighborhood in the MetroWest area more or less. Her main massage room is a converted bedroom however she has you lay on the carpeted floor!.no bed, no mattress, and no massage table in the main massage room. Down on the carpet there is some minimal bedding like a blanket or comforter spread out.

    She turns on some music and dims the light and for around 225 roses will do a sensual massage with a L1 happy ending.

    A friend of mine that also visits her says he gets extras for around 350 roses after repeated multiple visits and she begins to trust you and builds a rapport with you.

    She is a Brazilian woman and it's pretty evident that English is her second language and she sometimes struggles with it or doesn't quite understand English.

    Her age I would guess late 50's or very early 60's but she keeps in good shape and is kinda tall with nice legs. Recommend but a challenge to schedule and sometimes returns messages inquiring about appointments days late!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape