Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1829
-
03-08-26 16:53 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 830I do believe we are less prioritized now, but for now I feel they're still in here. They may be leaving up the girls after they leave to help with reviews. Part of my complaint was the girls leave quickly so my reviews go nowhere if I don't leave them here. The other site, 72 hours being 3 days means if a girl is on a 5 day schedule, reviews after day 2 may go "poof". So while I always comment here, I haven't left a TER review for SSG since October (Sena). It's technically November with Momo but I left it on her NY profile instead because people's reviews were getting combined with Otani Momo's. So this time I'm actually leaving one for Riku even if she's long gone because her name is her actress name so it may still come up in someone's search history. So even though it messes up my records a bit and probably causes unnecessary confusion for people trying to book later, I hope they don't pull her off site for 3 more days haha.
Originally Posted by Rebccu
[View Original Post]
But without being super detailed, I'm sure there's now more downtime than uptime. However, if this was the end, I'd actually be satisfied (almost) in a way first Jgirl was Mei and last being Riku. That and the fact I have no budget to spoil the next Jgirl if she shows up next week lol.
-
03-08-26 15:27 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 72Ssg
I could be wrong, but I believe the lease may be up and the rental was short-term. That handler is also pretty curt & not a particularly friendly one. Too bad. There were some awesome providers that came through there.
Originally Posted by JoeB119
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 15:11 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 89SSG. No girls
Well folks, reached out to SSG to see if there was any chance Riku was still here since she was still listed on the site. I was referred to Sakura and told no more girls. Hope this is not the end for the agency. I guess Ayasaki was correct with his instinct. This does not bode well.
-
03-08-26 15:03 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 89Tinker CCG Part 2
Had a very nice dream of Tinker and concur with BravoFox. She is very cute and petite. When she removed her heels, I don't think she even stood 4'8" Total spinner! Met me at the door in sexy skin tight dress that got Jr's attention right away. I found her to be very sweet and enjoyed my time with her. I would venture that some of what the less than favorable post took as mechanical was her shyness. I will admit she didn't take initiative with kissing but also didn't fight it and kissed back every time I made the attempt. Nice BBBJ to start and moved quickly to the main event. I found her to be engaged during the act with soft moans as she squeezed me tight. For the shower not a preview but that isn't a big one for me. I would totally return.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 16:34 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 1053Forgot to add the photo. In my opinion this photo is a great picture of Tinker.
-
03-07-26 14:42 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 1053Tinker
Adorable petite woman Tinker is. Beautiful smile with dimples. Clean creamy color skin with jet black hair down to her C chest. Everything tastefully proportionate. The mood was GFE sensual. Rim was not part of the show.
Excellent long wet BBBJ. Depth not deep but dialed in on the head with rotating hands on shaft. High level of tongue action. I am team mirrors and all angles covered as usual. The views were great on bottom and top. Rolled through the aerobics. Tender moans that came across genuine. She got creamy. I enjoyed our time together.
-
03-07-26 02:11 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 830SS88 Dora, no lies detected
Alright, I said I'd stay out of it and that was the plan. But my backup plans of old reliable fell through, one actually being on vacation and one just general busy, even going to explore a new location, they were busy. So I took a base tier massage at a whatever regular place nearby and just called up SS88 afterwards since I figured I'd put my energy to use elsewhere. And I was like whatever, the lady who gave me the massage was chubby so why not go get the rest anyway.
Originally Posted by LongLee
[View Original Post]
So get there and was wondering if it was the chubby that SS88 Angela called herself, or the chubby that I would call SSG Nana? It was the latter. But again, I can roll with that in the right mindset. But let there be zero misunderstanding, she is for a guy into that or at least open minded. If you are, then I'll say it's a body over face for her main aspects. So if you bring the right energy, you'll make her feel good about you and be rewarded accordingly.
She nails the fun vibe more than most. English still not perfect but it's good enough to get by. However, when she uses the translation, it's not going to be for a simple sentence, she really has some interesting thoughts on things and will share them LOL. It tears down the usual walls I'm used to keeping up. But that's not interesting for most. So moving on.
Longlee talked about her BJ skills. I won't say best ever but in my limited experience, it was one of the most in depth ones. Like a lot of the times it is just stick it in there and try to hold back but no, she doesn't do that. She went for ball licking, both sides, both sides of the shaft, and the bottom and top. I never had someone kinda put that much attention into making sure it was just covered in her saliva haha. I was almost going to go like stop just put it in because the tease was a bit unbearable LOL. Now inside her mouth it was more normal but she gave it some good motion and was cool with me pushing her head down a bit.
You want DFK? She does do soft pecks but when she opens that mouth looking for your tongue she really gets in there. Pretty good reaction to tit sucking.
Needed buildup for missionary insertion because of the usual concerns, but when she was comfortable, she wrapped her legs around me with surprising strength and kinda helped me push in at that point. Made her tighter. But this wasn't a shining day for me or the ones they had were a little too thick. So I couldn't seal the deal but I had a fun presentation. Then I went for self help with assistance and asked her where she wanted it and she said in her mouth and she held up her end of the deal. Did have to run away afterwards but hey she was a trooper for honoring it. Afterwards, turns out time was a little too close so I gave her some extra time instead of just running out. And she kept that real girlfriend energy all the way out.
She's niche but if it's your kinda niche, you should go. And if it is not, for sure stay away. This is one of the easiest girls to know if you'd like or not. Not a realistic repeat for me but an easily don't regret going once. It's a bit of a hot take but I'd give overall session enjoyment to her over Hatti.
-
03-06-26 21:51 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 35Aiza
I had an encounter with Aiza today.
Mid 30's. Blond hair. Nice big boobs. Blonde hair. Set up was easy. I arrived she opened the door and had that look on her that just made my best friend jump up. Dfk at the entrance and a little touch up. Went to the room. She offered a shower but I declined. More DFK. She helped me get undressed. Great BBJ. She can take it pretty deep. Move on the bed. More sensual touching and kissing followed by more BBJ. Condom on and the party started. CG. Reverse CG. Mish and round 1 was done. Gave a breather and started round 2. Mirror are placed perfectly.
I know she is on the higher side of the agency's donation scale but I definitely did not regret the extra funding. I'll try to see her again before the 10th when she leaves. She also offers Bare and Video recording for extra. Possible anal but I'm not into that so I never asked.
I really enjoy the diverse models coming through the agency recently.
-
03-06-26 17:41 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 203Sorry to hear. I think really the only time I had a great great experience with a younger agency girl it was with Candice back in the mid part of 24. Just prefer a more experienced women, I guess. I'm not that old, 47, but younger ones just aren't doing it for me.
Originally Posted by GA1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 17:00 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 830Huh well that's not what I expected. But something for everyone is important and sounds like she makes up for it in actual skill so that's a plus. Maybe they'll switch to something a little more accurate if she stays awhile. But I'm for sure staying out of this until next week haha.
Originally Posted by LongLee
[View Original Post]
And another one showed up, Lala.
-
03-06-26 15:22 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 46Sakura: Dora
I had a fun time with Dora today. Overall the session was great for me. She made me feel like I was her boyfriend and we were dating.
Met Dora at the door, she is a chubby girl in a pink lingerie. She is young and energy. We talked to each other a little bit and I handed the donation. We took a shower together, nothing happened in the bathroom.
We went to the bed. And it was time for her to show up her BJ skill. It was excellent. I have never had any BJ like this before. She worked as she really likes doing it. Her breast is nice, nature, soft, C-cup (I guess). We worked on many positions and she really cooperated and tried to comfort me.
If you like chubby, active girl, you would feel comfy with her. None of the ads picture represents her. I attached the closest one for your reference.
-
03-06-26 09:22 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 200Kimi Sakura
I tried Kimi yesterday. She is an attractive lady. I guess she is in her early 30's. She is petite with nice natural C-cups, perky nipples, a great butt, and a cute butterfly tattoo on her left hand.
After handling donation, we took a sensual shower together. She gave me nice touches and kept stroking my JR to keep him awake. Back in the room, she performed Guan-style service. She started with a wet cat bath, rubbed her tits all over my back, and gave me an amazing rimming job.
Flipped and she then gave me a great BBBJ while I licked her smooth pussy in 69. I kept rubbing her clit and she got soaking wet. Then she couldn't wait any longer and moaned, "Baby, I want you to fuck me. ".
We started with CG, switched to mish with some DFK and tit sucking. Next I told her to turn around for doggy. I pounded her hard and she took it like a champ, moaning and grunting while I pumped her pussy. About five minutes in I exploded deep inside the bag, still buried in her pussy, squeezing her tits from behind.
Overall, it was a fantastic session. I would recommend Kimi.
-
03-06-26 08:38 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 64CCG Tinker: Review
https://candycocogirl.com/tinker
TL; DR: Although k-girl Tinker had the one of the softest, most enjoyable bodies I've ever experienced, I wouldn't repeat.
Prelude: Almost businesslike opening hug, no LFK / DFK. Shower with no preview and, again, rather businesslike soapup and rinse. Not erotic in the least.
Main event: As I said, Tinker's skin is AMAZINGLY soft. We did slow and sensual LFK with all the usual positional acrobatics, and it was fine. Her hand technique was so good, in fact, I finished L1 if you can believe it.
Afterward: A long and lackluster "massage" to burn up time, minimal chit-chat, a cursory clean-up shower, and goodbye.
Let me say that Tinker's a sweetheart. She's got basic English competency, and is kind. She just wasn't my cup of tea from a chemistry standpoint.
I left disappointed I didn't choose Sky (https://candycocogirl.com/sky) again. Maybe it's what I've said here in other posts about younger girls (generally speaking) not having the context, experience, and therefore open-mindedness many older providers have. That makes a giant difference to me.
For example, Sky had no problem going to town on my backside. Tinker wouldn't do it. Sky threw herself into the GFE stuff. Tinker evidently doesn't include that service in her portfolio. Oh well. Different humans, different chemistry mixes. It's ok.
Personally, my next CCG visit will be for Sky again. Fortunately, my limiting factor there isn't funds, but my "older man's" biology and super-long refractory period! Peace.
-
03-06-26 01:44 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 830Man it is difficult sometimes haha, well she might have went towards California, so maybe she'll rotate to a shop that someone can check in person. But I'm afraid I don't really know what area or where that is.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
I know it's a shot in the dark because I often don't see the others myself but any chance you happened to run across Dora while you were there?
Originally Posted by Rebccu
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 01:10 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 2764If the size comes from Japan, it's going to be smaller by 1-3 sizes. So on average 2 sizes down. Japan has its own boob scale, and there is some added exaggeration. So F in Japan would probably be D here. You can see it in JAV, sex shops in Japan, as well as bar girls. I've met hundreds and at topless bars whenever a girl's boob size comes up I will take the size I see and add 2 sizes to it. I'm often right or off by 1 either direction. Technically Japan is supposed to be 1 size bigger than US but the reality is shops pad it. The bar girls are listed out on the bar's website with boob sizes, so the girls are quoting their official boob size.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
Very rarely, a girl will whisper to me it's actually 1 size smaller. But that's Japan size. When they come to the US, you have to drop 1 more size. So D becomes our B, E becomes our C, F becomes our D, and G becomes our DD.
Nobody's perfect at guessing boob sizes, and boobs don't come in exact cup sizes. So if I think the boobs are in-between B or C, I'll just say B or C. Boobs have so many shapes and types, but this matters to some guys. It doesn't matter to me as long as the girl is hot overall, but reviewing that info will help others pick the right girl.










Reply With Quote





