Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56056

    Daphne

    Still no news on Daphne / Tina on where she may be at?

  2. #56055

    Arms race

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Haven't read a review from you in a while... welcome back
    Between Gringo and Happy, they're having a female multiple orgasm arms race, with as many times they are making their girls cum.

  3. #56054

    M&Y / Orchid visit today

    So I decided to check out Victoria myself, so called ahead to M&Y/ Orchid spa. Imagine my surprise when I was greeted by a very lovely Bella, looking cute and hot as ever. 20's, short, huge natural jugs (from my memory). Because, initially she said "Victoria busy", with only one car in the parking lot. I said "fine" and said I would be happy to see her, it's been a while. But who walks into the room a few minutes later but Victoria. "Baby how are you?" It took me a few minutes to remember, but once I saw that killer body and cute face, it started to come back to me. Standard visit, always working to please, but wow, she has the most beautiful Playboy type tits and perfect peach ass that's so much fun to play with. Tiny waist. You can just imagine her in full lingerie and heels, she would be a 10! That spot is going to be the go-to spot this month for sure.

  4. #56053

    Meij Lisa

    I found myself in a pinch today so I reached out, as usual the set up was on point, I asked for 11:30 and it was delivered. I needed to stay close to home so I asked if any girls were in the I drive Universal area, sure Lisa the bi weekly Orlando visitor. Pro reviews. Looks. Solid 8, nice real tits, B+, suck and squeeze she didn't care and surprizingly real, a little skinny on the body with a nice butt and typically a little little flat, I didn't care. I paid for the BBFS upgrade and got offered CIM when I asked where to deliver seeds, no upsell, overall real nice experience as usual from these providers. It's just a little pricey but no one held a gun to my head. Advertised as 20 or something boarder line legal, not even close, prolly 30 but could pass for 20, solid performer and I rate 4. 3 out of 5, hit her up when she's in town, peace out perves, SS96.

  5. #56052
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    I called and set up a time with CSB and was on my way to see her but she text and couldn't do incall and didn't feel like an alternative was acceptable. Was about to head to an AMP when I saw Snoops review. Figured I'd try to dream of Meiji. Got a quick reply Hibiki would be available. Stunning young girl, very sweet with her broken English as she going over the Menu on her phone. Lots of up charges if you wish to partake but plenty of options, like Burger King, You Can Have a Dream Your Way. Can't really say more than what was posted. She is only here till Tuesday thus doubt I will see her again, said back in Orlando in October. This one I will remember.
    Yeah she was pretty bad ass but in the sweetest way.

  6. #56051
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTrp  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into VIP this past week and drew Angie (or Angel). Not positive on her name. Definitely wasn't the Angel I saw last visit. LOL A petite spinner that got the job done. No crazy tricks or services, but, looked and felt good enough to blow in the bag with the standard routine.

    I let a few days go by and visited Lavender, as they are both close to where I stay. Was hoping for Suki, but she was busy. Drew Ms. Crystal, I believe she said. Definitely a little thicker than I prefer. She gave a good effort, but, not exactly my type. Decent bbj, but, would switch to L1 every time I got close. Resorted to an oily L1 with a prostate massage. Got the job done. She offered 4 hands. I noticed another monger walking out on the monitors. Should have taken it. She introduced me to Suki as I was leaving. She is definitely my type! Very pretty, petite little babe that I would have enjoyed very much I think.

    Happy hunting my friends and stay safe.
    You should've went to orchid, Tokyo, or Meiji.

  7. #56050

    Question

    Little bit different question. Coming up from Ft Myers area end of March. Not familiar with Orlando, any recommendation of a hotel away from the Disney madness? Will hit M&why and Tokyo so somewhere in that general area. Thanks.

  8. #56049

    A Lavender / VIP visit

    Stopped into VIP this past week and drew Angie (or Angel). Not positive on her name. Definitely wasn't the Angel I saw last visit. LOL A petite spinner that got the job done. No crazy tricks or services, but, looked and felt good enough to blow in the bag with the standard routine.

    I let a few days go by and visited Lavender, as they are both close to where I stay. Was hoping for Suki, but she was busy. Drew Ms. Crystal, I believe she said. Definitely a little thicker than I prefer. She gave a good effort, but, not exactly my type. Decent bbj, but, would switch to L1 every time I got close. Resorted to an oily L1 with a prostate massage. Got the job done. She offered 4 hands. I noticed another monger walking out on the monitors. Should have taken it. She introduced me to Suki as I was leaving. She is definitely my type! Very pretty, petite little babe that I would have enjoyed very much I think.

    Happy hunting my friends and stay safe.

  9. #56048

    Prior Hibiki Reviewer is HappyXxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    I called and set up a time with CSB and was on my way to see her but she text and couldn't do incall and didn't feel like an alternative was acceptable. Was about to head to an AMP when I saw Snoops review. Figured I'd try to dream of Meiji. Got a quick reply Hibiki would be available. Stunning young girl, very sweet with her broken English as she going over the Menu on her phone. Lots of up charges if you wish to partake but plenty of options, like Burger King, You Can Have a Dream Your Way. Can't really say more than what was posted. She is only here till Tuesday thus doubt I will see her again, said back in Orlando in October. This one I will remember.
    The prior Hibiki review that got everyone's attention was actually written by HappyXxx. Your post mentioned "Snoop's review". Snoopy6986 was actually asking a question about the location of Meiji and he included HappyXxx's very positive review in his post.

    Not to be picky but I wanted the correct author of the referenced Hibiki review to get proper credit. I liked your review of Hibiki as well. Short and sweet and right to the point.

  10. #56047

    Review also got my attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Excellent review on Meiji provider Hibiki. Sounds like you really had a good time and you did the Orlando hobbyists proud.

    Can recommend that you also visit Yiyi. She is the subject of some recent positive reviews.
    I called and set up a time with CSB and was on my way to see her but she text and couldn't do incall and didn't feel like an alternative was acceptable. Was about to head to an AMP when I saw Snoops review. Figured I'd try to dream of Meiji. Got a quick reply Hibiki would be available. Stunning young girl, very sweet with her broken English as she going over the Menu on her phone. Lots of up charges if you wish to partake but plenty of options, like Burger King, You Can Have a Dream Your Way. Can't really say more than what was posted. She is only here till Tuesday thus doubt I will see her again, said back in Orlando in October. This one I will remember.

  11. #56046

    5* weekend

    Hit up 5 star last weekend for the first time in a few months. This was my 4th visit but the first one without Tiffany singing to me as she rocked my world. Showing up mid morning on the weekend ended up working out great. The parking lot was empty, no harpies giving you "the look" at the salon next door and I had 3 ladies to myself.

    Anna, Sunflower and Jasmine are there now, first time meeting them all. Started with Anna who gave an OK table shower, no TUMA but I'm ambivalent on that. Then got to the room and had Sunflower join in for some super fun 4 hand action with all the usual fun activities for the usual area price. As these two ladies were making my eyes roll to the back of my head some of you fellow mongers got the doorbell ringing. After a massive pop in Anna's soft mouth Jasmine sent both of them off to keep the other guys company and she started on an awesome massage. I like a lot of pressure and she delivered and added some pretty awesome back waling to finish up.

    With this success I think I found my new time to "go to the Ace Hardware on 50" to get the weekend projects started!

  12. #56045
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    2nd story AMP above Iran Ethnic Grocery store on 535 Apopka Vineland

    Headed towards 192 on 535 near the Disney Springs area there is an AMP located on the 2nd story of a two story building and downstairs looks like a grocery store from Iran!?

    The AMP attendant appears to be someone in their late 50's or early 60's.

    After paying the full hour fee and requesting table shower. I was refused table shower and told to "shower myself after session".

    Disappointing because table shower is advertised as a "add on" service which I paid extra for.

    Only saw that single therapist working there. After a good massage about 40 minutes into it was asked to turn around and was offered extras. Rates for extras were at a premium and everything was covered and NO GFE either.

    Was charged 280 for a tip on top of the massage fee. Was not allowed to kiss and everything was covered. Made it kinda boring as there was no foreplay or sensual build up. I would not repeat!

  13. #56044
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    It's confusing because there's a famous Vicky as well

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyMatt123  [View Original Post]
    Am I correct in thinking that Vicky at Tokyo amd Victoria at Orchid are different providers?

    Thanks,

    Willy.
    I'm not sure why Vicky is so popular! Yes she does give enthusiastic BBBJ and does her best to DT but is VERY toothy and uncomfortable in my numerous experiences with Vicky but she is friendly and speaks good English.

    Victoria is more quieter but gives really nice BBBJ and some DT without all the toothiness of Vicky but both do their best! And aim to please.

  14. #56043

    Different people

    Am I correct in thinking that Vicky at Tokyo amd Victoria at Orchid are different providers?

    Thanks,

    Willy.

  15. #56042

    Pocket rocket with Bella at Orchid

    Wanted to check out Orchid to see the hype and they did good. Decided to go in the morning before I got my day started. I scored pretty big with Bella, apparently she just got there last night. I like being the first, or at least she says I was LOL.

    She looked about mid 20's with long straight black hair and nice skin with that sensual and flirty look. She a small little thing and was very compliant. Started with the slippery table shower full of tease then 69 into pure tongue heaven. Got a nice deep oral with some gagging, slobbered me right up and got me ready for the next phase. Added some fun ass play with her tongue on me and ended it with me banging the shit out of her on the table. Cleaned me up, smiled for extras and we chilled and chatted after. Total gem and great vibe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape