Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36135

    Courtnay

    Took a leap and hung out for a while with her, she was in Chester. Nice body, smooth ass skin and her and her place smelled pretty damn good. Head game bbj was legit, effort and style, definitely memorable in that regard. She wasn't shy about it one bit. Started off cowgirl, then mish and finished from the back. Stayed a bit longer to chat and was a pleasant vibe. This is off just one visit, so I'm not too familiar with her yet, but for what its worth I would swing by again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/666029807223

  2. #36134
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the round around one night, sent me story pages worth of text. Had me so frustrated With the texts I drop comms with her. My question is what does she look like? Is she worth going to see, any info is much appreciated.
    She'll send you pictures and they're accurate.

    But she always gives the runaround, every time you text her, without fail, she'll say she just got out the shower and she's about to call the uber to take her to her hotel room And that she ran home to take care of some things.

  3. #36133

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the round around one night, sent me story pages worth of text. Had me so frustrated With the texts I drop comms with her. My question is what does she look like? Is she worth going to see, any info is much appreciated.
    She's not beautiful. She's a bargain. She looks good from behind, and tight as hell both holes. Her head game has gotten better every visit. She definitely doesn't swallow. Excellent value for sure.

  4. #36132

    Big booty judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    She's flakey but great deal when she is good to go. Loves anal. I usually start with BBJ, cover up hit pussy and finish in her tight little asshole.
    She gave me the round around one night, sent me story pages worth of text. Had me so frustrated With the texts I drop comms with her. My question is what does she look like? Is she worth going to see, any info is much appreciated.

  5. #36131

    Jessi Ryder

    Went and saw her Thursday night for hhr. It took a minute to schedule with her however I'm very happy I went and saw her. She looked like game of thrones Sansa Vibes and a medieval butt. She was very nice and very accommodating. When I said I wanted to hit from the back standing up on the floor she grabbed her shoes says she wanted to stay gripped. What a turn on. I didn't wanted to stop and she knew it. Definitely on top of my list. Prices are very fair. My Body still recovering LOL.
    She did mention it’s hard to schedule with her so keep trying


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...l/580547821387

  6. #36130

    Big booty judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I get a phone call yesterday evening and low and behold it's big booty judy letting me know she has a room. I've never seen her and have read the reviews so I've been very hesitant but looking at that booty I'll probably take the plunge one day. LOL.
    She's flakey but great deal when she is good to go. Loves anal. I usually start with BBJ, cover up hit pussy and finish in her tight little asshole.

  7. #36129
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I get a phone call yesterday evening and low and behold it's big booty judy letting me know she has a room. I've never seen her and have read the reviews so I've been very hesitant but looking at that booty I'll probably take the plunge one day. LOL.
    She's a flake and an airhead. Be sure she's actually in the room before you leave. She enjoys the backdoor and has reasonable rates.

  8. #36128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    With an azz like that, I am tempted too. Two things that keep me away:

    1. at 174 lbs, she is a BG (bigger than me for sure).

    2. She says this: I'm a queen and should be treated as. To me that spells, I want you to please me, not the other way around.

    For those reasons, I will pass (to quote my Shark Tank stars).
    Doesn't matter. Like everyone else last night no response.

  9. #36127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Bbj

    I get a phone call yesterday evening and low and behold it's big booty judy letting me know she has a room. I've never seen her and have read the reviews so I've been very hesitant but looking at that booty I'll probably take the plunge one day. LOL.

  10. #36126

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Half tempted to toftt. No one else in this damn town is responding to any messages. I'm getting some TGTBT vibes though.
    With an azz like that, I am tempted too. Two things that keep me away:

    1. at 174 lbs, she is a BG (bigger than me for sure).

    2. She says this: I'm a queen and should be treated as. To me that spells, I want you to please me, not the other way around.

    For those reasons, I will pass (to quote my Shark Tank stars).

  11. #36125

    Delilah

    Guess if anyone tried to see Delilah today, she was asleep all day. So if you have her digits just hit her up. And ofc if you need her digits or any other utr's that I know of LOL just hmu.

  12. #36124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone dreamed with this one! She looks good and thick, if anybody sampled that let me know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/408468322246

    TIA!
    Half tempted to toftt. No one else in this damn town is responding to any messages. I'm getting some TGTBT vibes though.

  13. #36123
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone dreamed with this one! She looks good and thick, if anybody sampled that let me know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/408468322246

    TIA!
    Not yet but will be hitting her up soon!! She going to take over looking that thick!! LOL.

  14. #36122

    Jb's best friend

    Please tell me someone dreamed with this one! She looks good and thick, if anybody sampled that let me know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/408468322246

    TIA!

  15. #36121

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/298269111635

    Anybody seen this one? Does she do more than just a massage?
    Save your money. She looks nothing like her pics and her place is full of fleas and cats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape