Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 58848
-
03-07-26 14:12 #56043Senior Member

Posts: 161Different people
Am I correct in thinking that Vicky at Tokyo amd Victoria at Orchid are different providers?
Thanks,
Willy.
-
03-07-26 10:16 #56042Regular Member

Posts: 15Pocket rocket with Bella at Orchid
Wanted to check out Orchid to see the hype and they did good. Decided to go in the morning before I got my day started. I scored pretty big with Bella, apparently she just got there last night. I like being the first, or at least she says I was LOL.
She looked about mid 20's with long straight black hair and nice skin with that sensual and flirty look. She a small little thing and was very compliant. Started with the slippery table shower full of tease then 69 into pure tongue heaven. Got a nice deep oral with some gagging, slobbered me right up and got me ready for the next phase. Added some fun ass play with her tongue on me and ended it with me banging the shit out of her on the table. Cleaned me up, smiled for extras and we chilled and chatted after. Total gem and great vibe.
-
03-07-26 09:06 #56041Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289This was part 1 of Fridays adventures
I hit Tokyo about an hour after leaving Hibiki.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 08:58 #56040Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yiyi was my first choice yesterday but it looks like she was off work yesterday and today or at least that's what the boss told me. Maybe on her period or one of you others wore her out. LOL, I'll try her next. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 08:46 #56039Senior Member

Posts: 1229Haven't read a review from you in a while... welcome back
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 08:40 #56038Senior Member

Posts: 1229Orchid on oak ridge
Nice review, orchid still rocks going to have to get over there soon
Originally Posted by BigMartin
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 08:35 #56037Senior Member

Posts: 12295 star
Returned to 5 star wanting to see sunflower but she was busy and being pressed for time went with Jasmine again, She never disappoints! Started with the awesome table shower that she gives... back to the room and it was a great performance as always, just wish I wasn't pressed for time and will return again to meet the new girl
excellent east side option
-
03-07-26 06:26 #56036Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Serenity Spa! On N. O. B. T.
I was nervous walking back in because a few years ago Uncle LEO had a big celebration in here! Rounding up everyone! So I assumed these days they might have gone legit! After the Uncle LEO dog and pony show! Boy! Was I wrong!. LOL! Met by a shorter AMP lady who was kinda wide bodied and led me by hand down a hallway after opening a door from the walk in room. In the table shower unfortunately there wasn't much play for me just a thorough wash and scrub down and she insisted to use one of those harsh sponge things instead of her hands.
In the room she quickly asked what I wanted? The session was acceptable and tolerable but not like the Big 3. I would not go out of my way to come here like the top 3 but it'll get the job done if your in the area and want stress relief.
The attendant was just ok looking and older. The place itself is rather big and underutilized. The pros are no one else was there and I could have been as loud as I want etc. Nonetheless the experience felt a bit rushed I think because she was the only one available and she was worried if another monger walked in because she said the manager doesn't allow turning anyone away! So she was just trying to get back to the front desk as soon as possible even after agreeing to a one hour session.
-
03-06-26 23:36 #56035Senior Member

Posts: 548Excellent Review
Excellent review on Meiji provider Hibiki. Sounds like you really had a good time and you did the Orlando hobbyists proud.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Can recommend that you also visit Yiyi. She is the subject of some recent positive reviews.
-
03-06-26 21:12 #56034Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mieji spa is a lot better than cherry blossom.
Originally Posted by Snoopy6986
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 21:08 #56033Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289It's Mieji spa.
Originally Posted by Snoopy6986
[View Original Post]
meiji118.com
Their phone number is on the website, text the girl and she will give you the location.
-
03-06-26 18:34 #56032Senior Member

Posts: 62Hibiki. Altamonte
What is the name of the Altamonte location? I'm not finding this Mimi Spa in Orlando either.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I'm looking for an AMP that is on par like Cherry Blossoms was.
Looking forward to your reply.
-
03-06-26 16:50 #56031Senior Member

Posts: 407Spa locations
Nice job. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 16:45 #56030Senior Member

Posts: 100Zhen massage 192 Irlo Bronson
In an ongoing search for a great or even good option or hidden jam on the west side of Orlando I TOFTT at Zhen Massage on 192.
Swing and a permanent miss. The therapists are in their mid to late 60's.
I agreed to the best of what was available. Amy.
Amy was given every possible "hint" of looking for a more complete massage without being creepy.
All zeros. Gave a massage that you can get at any decent spa. Even left the door partially open and the walls don't reach the ceiling.
That was weird.
If you just want a massage on west 192 go see Sophia at at massage in the Publix plaza. Much better legit massage from a lovely lady who loves to chat.
Skip Zhen massage.
I'm not a fan of Quiet Massage either. While full service the ladies are unenthusiastic, $$$ chasing, time cutters.
So the west side (4 corners / Davenport) now seems officially dead.
-
03-06-26 16:08 #56029Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Nice review koda, I was wondering when you were going to see her.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






