The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 20 of 505 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 7561
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7276
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your insight and thank you for sharing information. But do you know if she will do BBBJ's. Or full service? Or get full nude even?
    I asked if she does more when I saw her and she said no. Just the massage and l1 while wearing a thong is all.

  2. #7275

    Nicole

    Anybody seen her? She said extras are available to discuss in person.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920272835.html

  3. #7274
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Will she do more than L1

    Quote Originally Posted by CentralFlTech  [View Original Post]
    She is absolutely real and looks just like her picture. I saw her about a month ago. On the pricier side for a mid massage and a l1 finish in underwear. I believe it was around 240 total. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I will say that she looks freaking amazing though.
    I appreciate your insight and thank you for sharing information. But do you know if she will do BBBJ's. Or full service? Or get full nude even?

  4. #7273
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She looks really pretty but the picture makes it look like her waist was edited to make her look skinnier? What do you guys think? Anyone check her out yet? She does look beautiful and new in town but I find the picture a little suspicious.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920116508.html
    She is absolutely real and looks just like her picture. I saw her about a month ago. On the pricier side for a mid massage and a l1 finish in underwear. I believe it was around 240 total. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I will say that she looks freaking amazing though.

  5. #7272

    Slim Thick Latina Casa Bella

    A few weeks back I was backed up and short on time so I reached out to a few Craigslist Latinas and saw Casa Bella a few weeks go, I was a little tense and needed a massage as a good stress reliever. She is your typical short Latina with nice booty and d cups. She has advertising on off on Craigslist for a year or two. The massage was okay but the ending delivered. We had a great conversation ( she will talk dirty in Spanish) and next thing I know it went from a sensually good massage to a nurse massage. Why'all have to remember these ladies are people not just robots and if you are cool and rub on them in just the right way they will get just as horny & excited as you are. So next thing I know a L2 party brakes out and between her slobbering & licking on the tip combined with her twisting had motions I emptied both balls of all my backed up batter and she sucking to make is truly empty.

    Overall she is good time but be warned she is extremely extremely guarded. My damage was $20 + tip of my choice but I have seen other reviewers mention 60 to 80.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...915307865.html

  6. #7271
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Do you think this is a real therapist or a scam?

    She looks really pretty but the picture makes it look like her waist was edited to make her look skinnier? What do you guys think? Anyone check her out yet? She does look beautiful and new in town but I find the picture a little suspicious.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920116508.html

  7. #7270
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Does Hannah Spa accept walk ins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9  [View Original Post]
    That's her in the picture and I didn't ask for L2 at the spa but I will definitely will go back.
    Is Hanna Spa the Latina Massage Shop, is it located in a plaza on Central Florida Boulevard parkway just before the intersection with S. O. B. T. ?.the reason I ask is because I spotted a massage parlor there in like a strip mall plaza. I was wondering? If that was the place!?

  8. #7269

    Hanna Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Friend! In the link you provided!.is that beauty Hanna!? In the ad picture? And do you know if L2 is on the cards at this Spa!? Thank You! For any additional information!
    That's her in the picture and I didn't ask for L2 at the spa but I will definitely will go back.

  9. #7268
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    White Flower Ad girl claims to be Hawaiian Latina

    Older overweight lady who has a tough time with English. Not sure? If she truly is half Hawaiian? Because she doesn't have a good grasp of English.

    Age wise appears to be in her 60's and has cosmetic Botox like procedures to her face.

    Is shaped like a square due to obesity.

    Massage takes place in an apartment off of Kirkman Road. The massage is good and I do recommend but she is no spinner and no spring chicken and communication in English isn't easy but if you know some Spanish things will go much smoother.

    I enjoyed her helping me in brushing up my Spanish skills as we had a friendly banter in Spanish and my broken Spanish made her laugh LOL!

    The massage is sensual and the bedroom at the apartment is clean and tidy and is a comfortable massage table with adjoining restroom.

    Although the ads sorta give off the vibes that she is some young pin up spinner girl in reality she is chubby and elderly but still looks good for her age and the massage with hand job happy ending is quite good as well! 160 for one hour including tip for happy ending L1.

  10. #7267
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Anyone tried Brianna from Craigslist?

    Has anyone had an opportunity to see Brianna from the Craigslist health / wellness listing section?

    She is not responding to my messages perhaps because of me utilizing an App based phone number!?

    She appears to be a Caribbean islander to my eyes ethnicity wise? I can only speculate Guyana? Or Trinidad?

    Here is a link to her ad below. Any insights I would sincerely appreciate it! As I find her to be looking sexy!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...919601164.html

  11. #7266
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Do you if Hanna is the girl in the ad picture!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to see Hanna at least I think that's what she goes by, the spa is off OBT nice and discreet, when I get there she was nice and polite ask how long I said 30 mins. 9, the massage was really good she worked the knots out my back and everything. Ambience was nice and dim, the music was smoothing and calming. I almost fell asleep in there. On the flip she massaged everything until she got to junior. Gave me a nice L1, I asked if I can touch she said yes and laughed, I said can I see she said yes and got down to her thong, I didn't see the top but a nice ass and it felt amazing as I gripped it, after I finished I ask her if she does skin care and she said yes so I definitely will come back for that but yeah I gave her a. 6 tip and she was really happy with that. As we walk out the room I see another provider I have to try out, maybe even ask for L3 from her but yeah I'll be going back some time in the future.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...918758448.html
    Hello Friend! In the link you provided!.is that beauty Hanna!? In the ad picture? And do you know if L2 is on the cards at this Spa!? Thank You! For any additional information!

  12. #7265

    Spa off OBT

    Had the opportunity to see Hanna at least I think that's what she goes by, the spa is off OBT nice and discreet, when I get there she was nice and polite ask how long I said 30 mins. 9, the massage was really good she worked the knots out my back and everything. Ambience was nice and dim, the music was smoothing and calming. I almost fell asleep in there. On the flip she massaged everything until she got to junior. Gave me a nice L1, I asked if I can touch she said yes and laughed, I said can I see she said yes and got down to her thong, I didn't see the top but a nice ass and it felt amazing as I gripped it, after I finished I ask her if she does skin care and she said yes so I definitely will come back for that but yeah I gave her a. 6 tip and she was really happy with that. As we walk out the room I see another provider I have to try out, maybe even ask for L3 from her but yeah I'll be going back some time in the future.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...918758448.html

  13. #7264
    I have only seen the Angi- the handjob specialist. She has posted ads in the past about manscaping. I don't know anything about the other Angie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazint06  [View Original Post]
    Just making it clear guys. I think a few of you are confusing the 2 Angies.

    The Angie you are talking about is also known as Handjob Genie / Karina Maxwell. https://x.com/handjobgenie.

    Here is an example of her ad: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/1183346.

    The Angie that the previous poster asked about is based out in Longwood. Here is her ad: https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...918518621.html.

    Again, these 2 are completely different providers. Hope this helps the confusion.

  14. #7263

    Again I think you are confusing the Angie's

    Just making it clear guys. I think a few of you are confusing the 2 Angies.

    The Angie you are talking about is also known as Handjob Genie / Karina Maxwell. https://x.com/handjobgenie.

    Here is an example of her ad: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/1183346.

    The Angie that the previous poster asked about is based out in Longwood. Here is her ad: https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...918518621.html.

    Again, these 2 are completely different providers. Hope this helps the confusion.

  15. #7262
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Angie shills products during the massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Angie has been around a long time. You aren't going for the looks. However, she is an average looking 50 ish Latina. I've only had her for massages which were ok but.

    Her L1's are at the top of your standard massage parlor.
    While she is massaging you she will try to persuade you into buying a line of male beauty products and treatments and sometimes she is pushy about it.

    Once you see her at least twice on a YMMV basis she'll do a topless happy ending for a tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape