Thread: Ft. Lauderdale - Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 10556
-
03-10-26 19:33 #9896Senior Member

Posts: 586I agree, more often than not any above average hottie on LC are scams and the ads usually go poof pretty quickly. With that said, I have had luck on LC from time to time. Since I have been seeing her ads for quite some time (many many months and on Callescorts as well) and no hits doing an image and phone# search she seems real. But as always, got to double-check with my fellow mongerers.
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 11:36 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 746IMO, LC doesn't pull this kind of talent. Be nice though.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 21:17 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 586Ivy?
I have seen Ivy's ads for a while now but no info, anyone have experience please?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7865598630
-
03-09-26 14:36 #9893Senior Member

Posts: 199Sophie, Chanel, or Naty
Rubtug21 - I tried sending you a pm but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 08:00 #9892Senior Member

Posts: 33Nice
Looks good, but could see a great Miami plastic surgeon and raise her rates.
Originally Posted by EmmittKelly
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 07:01 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone?
Any info on this cutie?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/203387832
-
03-08-26 21:12 #9890Regular Member

Posts: 6Yeah that's her she's open to everything.
Originally Posted by Novio954
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 18:42 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 51Looks familiar
This one cut my attention, she look familiar, anyone one remember her or seen her?
Was she doing IC out that crappy hotel on Fed. HWY south of Oakland a couple of years ago, may be a bit more slim.
https://callescort.org/561-812-8371
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...985/5618128371
-
03-07-26 10:35 #9888Regular Member

Posts: 6Autumn
Any one heard from autumn I know she also goes by Lilith she told she was going to stop but I seen her post a couple times and we did a outcall but haven't seen her post still is she seeing people still she did reach out to me too.
https://secrethostess.com/8078409/
-
03-07-26 10:22 #9887Senior Member

Posts: 55Tanja
No argument here One of a kind!
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 20:23 #9886Senior Member

Posts: 444Tanja
I've second and third that! She is a sweetheart in every sense of the way.
Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by EmmittKelly
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 20:09 #9885Regular Member

Posts: 15Tanja
I've heard good things.
Originally Posted by JRuds
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 18:20 #9884Senior Member

Posts: 660Idk what name she goes by these days but I remember Kristin (girl in ad) when she was in a tent behind Cracker Barrel with leaves in her ass. Was never than impressed with her skills but glad she fully embraces rim attention now.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 15:14 #9883Senior Member

Posts: 37Nice! Thank you for your information on good-for-small-guys providers and also 420-friendly ones!
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 14:46 #9882Senior Member

Posts: 493Mother Daughter Duo
If you want to check a mother daughter double off your list there is a duo giving out double BBJ's w / CIM and rim in Boca for $2. 2. I went for just the double bbj at $1. 6 but didn't know about the rim option though Rose (the mother) was licking the shit out of my taint while Desire (daughter) was giving some A+ sloppy deep throat. She said next time she'll eat my ass real good. Both are pretty decent looking, esp the mom who is pushing 64 but still pretty attractive and petite for her age. Finished CIM until I was empty. I usually don't come easy from head but the combo talent was too much LOL.
Communication was smooth and the incall was clean. They had a nice curtain separating the room and some red light action on the King sized bed where the good times were had. Worth it for the price!
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8566179347













Reply With Quote





