rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Latinas

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 138
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Download X
  1. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHammerHang  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sammy last Friday since it had been a month and a half or so. I feel like her ass has gotten firmer and fuller if that's even possible. A+ on the body as usual.

    BBBJ was a little better than in the past. First pop in CG as usual with her. Some chatting then on to round 2. CG, RCG, K9, Mish, and back to CG. She seemed a little miffed at the time, but when she showed me, I had 10 minutes to spare LOL. Maybe she didn't like being up so early or something it was uncharacteristic of her in previous visits and even earlier in the great convo we had between rounds.

    B- for not getting my second pop in, but A+ for the bod and improved BBBJ. B+ overall for the session.
    This has been an accurate recount of my sessions with her, I don't want to throw water on the flames that everyone else's experiences have been because YMMV as always. But my experiences with Sammy / Tammy (name change is weird) have been okay (at best) and bordering on subpar compared to other Latinas and Asian service queens (Sharon (La version), Kate, Jewelry etc) however, value wise she's top tier.

  2. #47

    Sammy at BRC

    Amazing Stripper body. Looks even better than last time. I was going to go see Lexus up in OC but saw Sammy working. She really wiped me out.

    Great blowjob and love fucking that doggy.

  3. #46

    Reigniting the flame with Missy at BRC

    Saw Missy yesterday and I'll be honest I was a little skeptical since my last visit was her just wasn't the same as the first few. But this time. Holy fuck! It was almost as good as the first time. To start off. She has thinned a bit and her ass isn't quite as big as it was, but not in a bad way. Like I miss that big ass she had, but her body fits her. Cute face as usual (one of my favorites in a weird way since she reminds me of an ex-fling). Had some exotic contacts in that added to it. Also noticed she spoke a bit more English than before glad to see she's learning!

    Off the clothes came and it was on to some DFK. Before I knew it, I was balls deep in her mouth with her looking up at me and gagging on my cock. Thick spit, choking herself. I could not get enough! I really wanted 69, so I had her hop on my face and put that sweet pussy in my mouth. She has getting so into it that she started face fucking herself on my cock. Almost blew my load a couple times but held back. She really wanted to fuck so she threw the rubber on and hopped on for some RCG. Fuck. I've missed her soft ass. Didn't take long for me to finally give in for the first pop. A++.

    In true Missy fashion, and what I've always loved about my first visit with her. She went straight for my cock again and somehow I was still hard. Minor tease with some Russian before she grabbed another rubber. Hopped on for some RCG again to get me going. I got up and she flipped herself over for some mish. She was grabbing her own pigtails to pull her hair while I pounded away. Hung her head over the edge of the bed and stared into my soul via the mirror.

    Wanted some K9 with that ass so pulled out and she got on all fours. Pounded away and grabbed her hair which turned her on even more. I did some very mild choking and grabbing her by the mouth and she was LOVING it. Pulled her arms back and held her while I wore myself out slamming her. I haven't fucked that hard in ages and in this case I didn't get my second pop purely because I wore myself out and I'm out of shape LOL. A+++ for the activities and her genuine effort to try and get it out of me.

  4. #45

    Another round with Sammy

    Saw Sammy last Friday since it had been a month and a half or so. I feel like her ass has gotten firmer and fuller if that's even possible. A+ on the body as usual.

    BBBJ was a little better than in the past. First pop in CG as usual with her. Some chatting then on to round 2. CG, RCG, K9, Mish, and back to CG. She seemed a little miffed at the time, but when she showed me, I had 10 minutes to spare LOL. Maybe she didn't like being up so early or something — it was uncharacteristic of her in previous visits and even earlier in the great convo we had between rounds.

    B- for not getting my second pop in, but A+ for the bod and improved BBBJ. B+ overall for the session.

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmonn  [View Original Post]
    5'2 long black hair.

    D cups.

    Some tats.

    BBBJ cfs greek.

    Mish doggy.

    Russian finish.

    Few latinas BBBJ.

    2 bones otd.
    What agency is she at?

  6. #43

    Kathy

    5'2 long black hair.

    D cups.

    Some tats.

    BBBJ cfs greek.

    Mish doggy.

    Russian finish.

    Few latinas BBBJ.

    2 bones otd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2064.jpg‎   IMG_2067.jpg‎  

  7. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't figure out where to find the ads for BRC. Any help would be appreciated.
    Great rundown: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7506178
    Historical intro: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7286444

  8. #41

    Brc?

    Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't figure out where to find the ads for BRC. Any help would be appreciated.

  9. #40

    Sammy / Tammy back.

    According to Hx ads, Sammy / Tammy is taking appts for Wednesday for those into the very fit young latina. Just a heads up.

  10. #39

    Elly at BRC

    Was going to see Toni again, but kinda wanted someone new. Opted in for Elly based on the photos since I was looking for something a little thicker.

    I will say Elly is probably the first BRC Latina I've seen that doesn't even closely match the photos LOL. In fact, I'm like 90% positive she is Delphine who had the wild hair back in October that someone mentioned she had straightened her hair shortly after I saw her. Booker swore she was new, but after when I asked they said they don't keep track LOL. Cute face with a thick body and big D cups with responsive nips.

    BBBJ was excellent with nice eye contact, gagging, and suction. Did a little bit of Russian before having her hop on top for some CG. Unloaded a couple days' worth of spunk into the rubber and it was off to the showers and back to work.

    About the same experience as last time. To be honest, I would see her again if I just wanted the BBBJ and she let me pop in her mouth.

    A bit off-put by the bait and switch, but she's still a super sweet gal and I got off. I just need to learn my lesson of not going in blind on these gals LOL.

  11. #38

    Toni at BRC

    Decided to try out Toni based on all the hype from the last time she was in town in early December.

    To be honest, session started a little off -- I could sense she was a little standoffish, definitely not the vibe I got from girls like Stella or Missy. But she was accommodating enough I was still pleased enough. Started with some LFK to get things going and then she got those giant MMs right into my face. Sucked on those responsive nips and I was getting hard in a flash. Turned her around and she flaunted that ridiculous ass in my face. That thing is like a shelf!

    Took her a minute but she got down on the floor and started sucking my cock while I sat on the bed. This was a strong point of hers. Tons of direct eye contact (amazing with her since she has a wild Latina face), lots of spitting and gagging and sticking that long tongue out. Had her work her magic along with a little Russian near the end for about 15 minutes then it was time to fuck.

    Had her get on top and damn she can ride. Grabbing that ass while she rode was incredible. Nice thick ass, but so damn soft. Then she started talking dirty in my ear in Spanish and I couldn't hold it any longer. After about 5 minutes, I was done for. A week's worth of spunk in the bag.

    It was one of those days where I could tell I wasn't going to get an extra pop in, so I saved the extra I had in my pocket for MSOG and will use it to hopefully see her again soon. I showered and we chatted a bit and she finally seemed to open up, so hopefully she'll remember my "good energy" next time. Haha.

    One other critique: I wish she'd have her hair natural. I'll bet it's amazing, but the bleach blonde straight hair doesn't do it for me LOL.

  12. #37

    Ms. Joey at BRC

    Let me begin by saying I was pleasantly surprised with Ms. Joey. She is a mid-20's, 5'6" 34 C young lady with MMs that looked and felt super to me. Her face is blurred on the site and that's what gave me pause. The door greeting is what is a standard now, DFK with hug. She was wearing a very cute outfit highlight those boobs and I knew that was a good start. It was the first appt of the day so no need for the preview shower but we did the blue toast. While we were undressing in the bedroom, I couldn't help but give her some more hugs with such a great body! Her hands slipped down to feel me so I returned the favor. Smooth, shaved, waiting. Ok guys, she was great giving me a BBBJ, eye contact, fingers playing with the sacks. You'll get as much as you give. Ms. Joey is there for you and for herself. No doubt about it. She will be sure you leave with a smile. I could go into more detail but not sure what is allowed here. I did note in another thread there was talk about an uncharge for MSOG. I can confirm that is a YMMV thing based on the girl and your frequency with the agency.

  13. #36
    Thanks for the input everyone. It must be a YMMV thing because again this was less than a year ago and I do ask the same question in the Asian thread and most said it was included despite BRC putting the up charge on their site. I've also had it included with other providers other than Missy. I was also doing the hour to ensure I would get my second pop as well because I once did a HHR and the girl I saw told me to get the hr next time so we could do another round.

  14. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    I saw Missy a year ago and I thought she was great. We had round 1 and cleaned up and she proceeded with a great massage that led to round 2. Fast forward to her most recent stint here, I set an appointment and the booker states a $50 MSOG charge. I asked in the other thread if people have been paying this to get the MSOG and others have said no so I go in thinking it'll be the same. I book the hour and me and Missy are off. We get to a massage and I'm ready for a second round and she asks for the $50. I probably should have brought the extra money just in case but I was hoping it would be included like it used to be. Still a great time but man what a let down.

    I was wondering if anyone else got the same experience with the recent lineups and if that's just what is the new norm for BRC. I have been seeing girls here for a while and it was always included despite the page saying there is a $50 charge. Maybe it's just Latinas?
    It's been referenced a few times, so I don't claim to remember the conversation but I don't think it's ever been implied that if the upcharge was present then anyone was getting it for free. I typically start out at the base rate for whatever time I'm there for and then if there are any extras that are added then they are paid for, I view it as being prepared. I've also never been asked for the donation at any agency and typically pay at the end of the session but that's very much a YMMV thing.

  15. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    I saw Missy a year ago and I thought she was great. We had round 1 and cleaned up and she proceeded with a great massage that led to round 2. Fast forward to her most recent stint here, I set an appointment and the booker states a $50 MSOG charge. I asked in the other thread if people have been paying this to get the MSOG and others have said no so I go in thinking it'll be the same. I book the hour and me and Missy are off. We get to a massage and I'm ready for a second round and she asks for the $50. I probably should have brought the extra money just in case but I was hoping it would be included like it used to be. Still a great time but man what a let down.

    I was wondering if anyone else got the same experience with the recent lineups and if that's just what is the new norm for BRC. I have been seeing girls here for a while and it was always included despite the page saying there is a $50 charge. Maybe it's just Latinas?
    Officially, all girls are 50 MSOG. It's been this way about 2 years, and every korg in SD is now priced this way (usually 40 or 50 msog). As for waiving the MSOG, that is ymmv and depends on the girl (it doesn't depend on the agency). Probably for obvious regulars. I wouldn't expect it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Msog upcharge has been the norm for some time now for all ladies at this org. People saying otherwise are probably shorting the girls.
    Yes..this is probably more common than the rare exceptions I see. You don't want a bad rep with the booker.

    About MSOG tip itself. About 5% of OC girls are free MSOG (2-shot special). Maybe 10% to 20% of LA girls are free MSOG, usually long-time veteran MILF service queens. It's close to 0% for SD (so far), every kgirl has it. But SD gets more specials and often a lower base rate, which is better imo.

    MSOG is there to compensate the girls. I don't usually get exceptions. The only time I see it is in a specific case with a few girls who consider me a long-term regular. Most girls aren't long tour, so these are the older girls who are here to stay. I've already tipped them first few visits, and some of them will refuse or return tips. It's not a lot of girls fitting that profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape