Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 6706
-
03-08-26 13:55 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 139Noracai
Hey guys! Long time no see. The forum has been acting up, so I stopped checking, but I finally found some time to sit down and post.
So I saw Noracai back in January after the first initial reviews for her popped on here. She is real and a nice old lady, definitely in her 70's. Coms were great, and the price was 80 for 50 min. I get to her safe incall in metrowest and she greets me and takes me to the massage room she has. Everything goes pretty well as we get to know each other, she can speak and understand English ok, but Portugese and Spanish are fluent for her.
Her massage the first time was nothing more than a bodyrub as she only uses her hands to massage, unfortunately due to her age. But on the flip she did a massage on the front of the body eventually getting to the goods. She started an L1 and I asked if it was ok to touch and she said yes. After a few minutes, she pulled down her top and let free her huge jugs!! She pulled me closer to let me feed on these massively nice tits until I exploded. After cleaning up and dressing, she met me by the exit and asked how much tip she wanted for the topless L1 and she said whatever, so I gave her 60 tip since the massage was meh but the L1 was fantastic.
I could not get those tits out of me head and was hoping for more if possible, so I saw her a 2nd time a few weeks later. This time the price went up to 90 for 50 min, and wanted me to zelle her instead of cash (would never do this, but since I had already saw her I sent it and saved the trip to the bank), but I did not like the price increase for the same amount of time. This time the massage was so much better! She spent time on my sore areas I had and it was not just a rub. I flip and she does the front, and then says all done! I was taken aback since the first time went so well and we had a good raport. I pointed to my cock and said no fun? She was not too happy but started the L1. I go to touch and ask if I can see the girls and she says no. Welp. Killed the mood but I eventually get the release and give her 40 as a tip. Said our goodbyes and I won't be back. Not sure if the 2nd time she was just not feeling it, but she did remember me from the first time. So she is most likely a YMMV, if you want a gilf with a nice rack, but so / so bodyrubs.
I would post a link, but I cannot find her current ad on craigslist at the moment.
-
03-07-26 21:49 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 79That can't be right. If so, she's really jacked up her rates. I've seen her maybe 10 times over the years at a few different locations so maybe she's given me a better rate? Last time was in August and it was 220 for everything. My favorite times with her were just the L1 experiences at the location where she did it in the enclosed porch. It was warm but prefer it warm instead of freezing cold but the way she would reach under you to stroke you was so nice.
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 20:53 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 100Nope not Scar. Here is her current ad.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...rey-63122.html
-
03-07-26 20:13 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 160I can easily see the case for mistaken identity, but no, that's not Scar. I've seen the girl in the OP post most commonly with the name Carmen.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 19:37 #6222Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Don't pay anything ahead of time and this shit won't happen. If you want to pay the house go ahead but don't give them anything else other than that and if they step out for 15 minutes and don't give you more time or a discount than you are now in control of what you give her for that, but if you pay her ahead of time you're stuck with what you gave her and they will even try to work you for more.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
Obviously, I know a lot of of these girls just like a lot of other customers do, so I usually don't pay anything until the end including the house fee (usually you have to earn this trust though) but if I do go somewhere new and try someone that I've never tried before I will never give them anything other than the house fee upfront (I will show them that I have the money to give them comfort that they won't be ripped off but I will not give it to them until after) This will make them work harder for you. And if they don't agree to that I just walk out the door.
-
03-07-26 17:55 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 249That whole "More stuff besides the massage, opens up after a third visit" is the reason I skip these bullshit providers. It's a scam, as there are no guarantees she'll open up in further visits.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 15:57 #6220Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Scar / Winnie is a DIFFERENT person from Carmen / Isabella
I am also a client of Winnie and I've seen Carmen before as well so I know for a fact Winnie is a different person.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
I'm surprised to hear Winnie has a bad attitude? According to some mongers!? Because she has been always nice to me and pleasant with me so I don't know what the monger said or did!? For Winnie to I guess act like a brat? But Winnie / Scar always been nice towards me.
-
03-07-26 15:51 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 218Scar
I think that's scar and she goes by Winnie. She has some bad reviews cause of her additude.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 15:07 #6218Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Indian Sonya LIES about real photos
Those AD pictures are NOT her!.the real deal is NOT from India but of Indian heritage from the Caribbean.
Originally Posted by Meh32
[View Original Post]
The REAL person is much more obese and is sun kissed with dusky darker skin and has a chubby belly that overhangs.
Body Rub consists of her rubbing her breasts on your body that is considered her full nude body to body rub.
Her place means a clean safe hotel room on international drive.
She is friendly and acts normal meaning no evidence of candy use and is friendly but any extras are all covered as she is very safety minded. I just can't stand it when providers use fake photos to get you in the door but she does have a nice personality.
-
03-07-26 14:34 #6217Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252I think she raised her prices because other mongers tell her too!
I think she jacked up her prices because other mongers were telling her she charges less than the competition and that she does topless that others rarely do so she should charge more for it etc. Because when I saw her from one session to the next session about 6 weeks later, suddenly the price jumped up and she referred to it as a tip! I had to leave and come back with the extra funds from a nearby gas station ATM. I didn't want to run out on her because she had my phone number, knew my car and I actually enjoy her solid massages outside of the sudden jump in price.
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:28 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 228Kinda steep pricing for a simple massage and L1.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 06:13 #6215Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Whatever happened to the Brunette at the infamous Winter Park IHOP?
Some years ago there was a Winter Park Massage Studio referred to as IHOP because the staff at this massage studio was older American ladies.
There was this one MILF Italian heritage brunette with a foul mouth LOL outgoing personality that gave great extras! Last I saw her was about a decade ago before she disappeared suddenly and vanished! Into thin air.
She was a staple for many years at this Winter Park massage studio and is probably in her late 50's now and she had dark brown curly hair and was in decent good shape for her height.
I forget her name we got along well and I miss her extras! Great stress reliever! Back in the day! Anybody know what she's up to these days? Is she still in the industry?
-
03-07-26 02:07 #6214Regular Member

Posts: 23225 level one?
I have seen her like 4 or 5 times over the last 4 years. She moves around a lot. She has a great technique with her hands. She always gave me a level 1 from the first massage on. She never upcharged for it either. I would give her the rate we agreed upon and nothing more. Never anything over 160. She got topless only once and that was the last time I saw her. She also told me that more was on the table but the price for that was not right. Probably about a year a go. No way I would pay 225 for a level 1. She's good but not that good.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 22:08 #6213Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Yea! Same Cris but usually first time is regular massage
Yes! That is her! But she likes to do her due diligence so most times the first massage for newbies will be a solid standard massage, she starts opening up to happy endings and topless happy endings for extra negotiated tips by the second or third visit.
Originally Posted by ThatDude77
[View Original Post]
Unless you are charming,.highly unlikely anything occurs on the first visit.
-
03-06-26 08:15 #6212Regular Member

Posts: 23Was it this Cris?
Curious was it this Cris? https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...919223284.html.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





