Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 343 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4895

    Sasha

    Has anyone met with Sasha Fierce from STG? Looks too good to be true.

  2. #4894

    Sexy Sicilian, aka Khloe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...n/155885406262

    Been meaning to see this girl and finally did. Pics are her, but def a few lbs lighter. They are either old, filtered, or she knows how to hide her pooch. She is more on the thicker side, def not petite, almost BBW but not quite. Nice enough face, but she's got a trailer park mouth. Our time was pretty chill, she made me feel comfortable with some small talk, and kept her dog caged and put her kitten in another room. Her place was pretty clean, but we never got to the bedroom. She opted for doing the deed on her sectional in the living room. She stripped down to her bra only and started to give me a CBJ (ugh) it was nice enough, had some spit, but CBJ doesn't do it for me and she wouldn't budge on BBBJ (oh well). After about 5 minutes of that, went for the main event. No DATY was had or offered. Actually, didn't really want that as her size kinda put a damper on that for me. She bent over for doggy, but I just couldn't go at it, prolly because I wasn't really turned on by her. She gave me more CBJ, tried again, nothing, more CBJ, she turned over for missionary, tried that, and finally got it going. Pounded her for a good 10-15 minutes, no kissing, pussy was somewhat snug, kinda wet, smallish boobs considering her size but ok. No signs of drug use, maybe a drink or two, or pot smoker, that's it. Finally busted the nut (kinda forced myself to, TBH), she didn't rush to throw me off, got me some paper towels to clean up myself and her. And off I went. Don't think I would repeat as she is difficult to get a hold of or return a text, prolly because she has a couple teenage kids. Service:5 Looks: 5 Attitude 5. Price point: $$ for hhr. If she was 20-30 lbs lighter, I'd repeat in a pinch as she is 3 blocks away from me. She has a following on Facebook (under her real name) and that's what got me. Her pics are really intriguing but. Like I said, she knows how to hide it, or turn a certain way to not show her real size. Oh well, on to another.

  3. #4893
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Lacey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...e/793462929003

    Been eyeing this one for a while now and finally had the time to meet up. , glad I did. Easy set up, she is legit and pics are accurate, pretty, personable, tanned, short, curvy, nice tits, great ass and a very tasty tight pussy. Started with some DFK then on to BBBJ which was on point, did 69, very tasty, pussy looks great from that angle, turned her over so I didn't blow and went in for seconds. Worked some magic with my tongue and got an O out of her, slid on a cover, pinned her legs back and slid in, ran through a few variations of missionary positions before flipping her over for doggy, her ass looks great, came in the bag. She is very vocal and seemed to have a couple more O's. After some clean up and small talk I was out the door.

    Damage 220 hhr.

    Would repeat, friendly, great body, nice natural tits, very nice pussy. , what's not to like?

    YMMV obviously.

  4. #4892
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one and confirmed if its legit?

    Been texted the supposed husband and want to make sure its not a robbery.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bedfo...n/124596024991
    I have been with her a couple of visits and always enjoyed out time. She is very passionate and when you get to know her most everything is available. My cost was 300 per visit.

  5. #4891

    DP Queen

    Has anyone seen this one and confirmed if its legit?

    Been texted the supposed husband and want to make sure its not a robbery.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bedfo...n/124596024991
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260317_152221_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  6. #4890

    Manchester

    I am traveling to Manchester NH next weekend and I am interested in finding GH action or swinger action. Are there any clubs or places where I could find some hot fun in this area? PM me and let me know what I should be checking out please.

  7. #4889

    If Only

    Got-DAYAM, I wish this was a real ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/srahozl

    Has a telegram handle and a protonmail email address, but those prices were a dead giveaway. Then Yandex image search showed that the photos belong to a cOnTeNt CrEaToR named 'Cheryl X'.

    I WANTED TO BELIEVE!!

  8. #4888
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to contact about half a dozen escorts. The one I heard back a little bit from before she ghosted was sassy a long time blond in manch. She was hot to have me come to her place until she became unresponsive via text and phone. She msged me hours later that she was sleeping. Most likely nodded off due to drugs or something. Does anyone know any good consistent escorts in manch or nashua?
    Hey, I know she gets a lot of flack, but Tasha in Nashua gets the job done. I've never had any problems with her. Just my. 02.

  9. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ole Lacy recently. I've long been a regular every few months for years, but she hasn't replied to my text in awhile.
    I'm pretty sure she's still doing her thing. I saw her about a month ago. She has gained some weight so she actually looks a little better, fuller face and boobs etc. I know she has some weekly regulars that do the hour because she told me. Probably lower volume now. I think most of the service for her is in the afternoon. I would recommend shooting a text in the am And reminding her who you are.

  10. #4886

    Lacy

    Has anyone seen Ole Lacy recently. I've long been a regular every few months for years, but she hasn't replied to my text in awhile.
    Last edited by DoubleDigits11; 03-10-26 at 17:48. Reason: Wrong word

  11. #4885

    The monger scene is pretty dead

    So I tried to contact about half a dozen escorts. The one I heard back a little bit from before she ghosted was sassy a long time blond in manch. She was hot to have me come to her place until she became unresponsive via text and phone. She msged me hours later that she was sleeping. Most likely nodded off due to drugs or something. Does anyone know any good consistent escorts in manch or nashua?

  12. #4884

    Wasted my time with Tennessee

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    I tried twice. Initial response via text was good but then stopped replying right before the time we agreed upon. Never got the address but she said she was in Epsom not Manch. The phone number and price changing every post, ghosting twice, the tranny, and pretty sure I have seen the third girl violet / Boston post about getting spun elsewhere are enough red flags for me to wait for someone else to toft.
    I'm a glutton for punishment and tried to set something up with Tennessee. Texted her and she responded right away that she was hosting in Manchester and available. Agreed on the donation and to meet up 30 minutes later. I asked for the address. No reply. 15 minutes later text again asking for the address she answers 11 X. Just the number 11 X nothing else. I ask again for an address. No answer. Now it's 30 minutes later and the time we agreed upon. I text her if she wants to meet I need an address or hotel. 40 minutes later she replies with the hotel. My dumbass agrees to meet her and we agree on a new time. I drive to the hotel and text I'm there. No answer.

    I figure she is either on something or just scheduling everyone and taking the first to show up.

  13. #4883

    Didn't follow through

    I asked her and Tennessee to provide some form of verification cause I'm driving an hour up there. They didn't respond so I'm not going to take them for a ride. Unfortunate, but there's other fish in the sea.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is legit. You can find all her pictures on Facebook. She calls herself Florida now lolol. Not sure why she would show her face on skipthegames and then make up a fake name. She has a hot meaty pussy. But we had a falling out. Used to see her for cheap. Now she is controlled by that tranny dude and wants $650 dollars. You have to see both Ashley and her friends together now. Also no more licking her pussy. Guess she saves the good stuff for her transvestite boyfriend.

  14. #4882

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I tried Ashley and Amanda and didn't find anything conclusive as links were broken and Epsom clearly is a new location. I saw downtown mentioned the other "girl" might be a transformer but I'd be curious as to if that's confirmed and if it's post-op.
    Ashley might have been the name I was thinking of. I believe there is a third person that's a transformer. Those two are women.

  15. #4881

    Ashley / Amanda

    Thanks, I tried Ashley and Amanda and didn't find anything conclusive as links were broken and Epsom clearly is a new location. I saw downtown mentioned the other "girl" might be a transformer but I'd be curious as to if that's confirmed and if it's post-op.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    While I haven't seen either of them personally I did see a recent review claiming one of them was named Amanda. It appears to have been deleted. You may see some reviews if you search this thread for Amanda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape