Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24008
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Be forewarned Melissa is not always runing on time.
    Yup, even after I give her the 30 minutes heads up that she wants, she still makes me wait outside at least 20 minutes after I get there. It's best to give her the 30 minutes heads up if you know you won't be there for another hour, that way she'll be ready when you get there.

    Remember, setting up a time and then letting her know that you will be there exactly that time won't make a difference. She will still tell you to give her a 30 minutes heads up, and when you do, assuming you are really 30 minutes away, she will still make you wait another 20 minutes minimum. This seems to be a trend with a majority of girls nowadays where they make you wait and wait and wait.

  2. #24007

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    I hope its clear to everyone by now that Kris lives in Swansea and is still active in the game. She has two daughters Melissa and Lizzie who are also in the game. Melissa is currently working out of the Worcester area and Lizzie is working out of her mothers residence in Swansea.
    Be forewarned Melissa is not always runing on time.

  3. #24006

    Mvp ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/688344578466

    Meant to post this here sorry for repeat.

    Anyone know about her if she is any good?

  4. #24005

    Kris / Melissa / Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Unless you mean a different Kris, the twin daughters are Melissa and Lizzie. Very thin unlike mom.
    I hope its clear to everyone by now that Kris lives in Swansea and is still active in the game. She has two daughters Melissa and Lizzie who are also in the game. Melissa is currently working out of the Worcester area and Lizzie is working out of her mothers residence in Swansea.

  5. #24004

    Nope

    Unless you mean a different Kris, the twin daughters are Melissa and Lizzie. Very thin unlike mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    No number on her post. I could be wrong but is she one of kris daughters?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...v/035703464393

  6. #24003
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    You planning on paying that thing?
    Different strokes different fokes etc etc.

    Looks are subjective. Even then sometimes you just need a cheap visit everyonce and a while. Even if a paper bag is required 🤣.

  7. #24002
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    No number on her post. I could be wrong but is she one of kris daughters?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...v/035703464393
    When she did post a number I texted her several times. I would get an acknowledgement that she read it, but she never responded. I don't think she's related to Kris.

  8. #24001

    Are

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    No number on her post. I could be wrong but is she one of kris daughters?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...v/035703464393
    You planning on paying that thing?

  9. #24000

    Anyone know her?

    No number on her post. I could be wrong but is she one of kris daughters?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...v/035703464393
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260305-144122.jpg‎  

  10. #23999

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl that posted as Lexi in the past?
    I saw her frequently last spring at a private residence in E. P. The house was always filthy and cluttered with garbage. She had 2 dogs that would constantly bark and run towards you and jump but never bit. She is an attractive woman with a great body. Tits appeared to be enhanced. Services were excellent including bare FS and BJ. She will swallow. She is very bright but decidedly a scatterbrain. Is on many meds for emotional and physical issues. Not sure if she is still working out of the same house which she co owned with an ex BF. If she is, and you can overlook the dogs and the filth she is a good fuck.

  11. #23998

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/665362395929

    I see this provider post a lot. I am a sucker for big titties. When I search for "Isabella", its for the other Isabella that I know of already who is good. Wanted to see if anyone had the pleasure of seeing this provider.


    Thanks in advance,
    VC

  12. #23997
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lizzie for the first time about a month ago. Nice enough girl, but I thought she was too skinny for my liking.
    She's lost weight since last year. She looked very unwell last time I saw her (I've seen her about 4-5 x total) and will not be repeating. She had a heart monitor or something on. That was a bit much for me.

  13. #23996
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl that posted as Lexi in the past?
    I believe so. Been around for a decade or more, mostly on SA up until the last year or two. Had a long term arrangement for years but her life's B. S. Started overflowing into mine so ended it in like 2019. Hope she's doing better but moving to advertising regularly is usually not a great sign.

  14. #23995
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I saw her maybe a year or so ago. She's actually surprisingly good looking, the tits are fake but nicely done. I remember the service was pretty good too. She was willing to do everything advertised.

    Only reason I never repeated is because she seemed quite scatterbrained, her incall was like hoarder levels of cluttered, and it was a little pricy (250 hh), She also stopped posting for a while. But now that she's back, I'll atleast recommend because service was above average.
    Is this the girl that posted as Lexi in the past?

  15. #23994

    Re: Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy32  [View Original Post]
    I think you are mistaking Melissa and Lizzie. Melissa likes trips to Greece and Lizzie does not. Lizzie works out of Mom's house. Nice clean place, I haven't seen Lizzie in a few months. Has anyone seen her recently? Has put any weight back on? She was awfully thin the last time I was with her. And the girls, Melissa and Lizzie are actually twins, not just sisters.
    I saw Lizzie for the first time about a month ago. Nice enough girl, but I thought she was too skinny for my liking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape