Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1126
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #1066
    Brittany XOXOB.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/xoxob75

    BB Video on erosme.

    https://pt.erome.com/a/IUxWeAjv

    Been thinking about seeing her when she travels to my area, hopefully I can unsee the belly looking like homer simpso.

    Otherwise I want in.

  2. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    I only got a quick side eye glimpse but she may be the hot friend in the next room when I saw the white girl Alyssa. So the booker is using the same account for diff girls because wouldn't you know it, they were back here in SoCal hosting in Claremont and Ontario airport for a few days last week but not a white girl in the ads. Both looked Latina or mixed. Damn I really wanted to fuck the white girl Alyssa again.

    I was hoping the same white girl below is back, the original alyssa_sweets. This kind of profile sharing with different girls is not allowed on Hx. The diff girl cannot ride on the coattails of the original girl because she did not earn the Safe Ratings, and their acct would get excommed. But PD is hoe-centric so they can do the hell whatev they want LOL.
    Definitely no longer the same.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Alyssa_sweets

  3. #1064
    Considering it, those boobies look good. The lower part not as attractive.

    Offers pse with test and tip.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ensiveMercedes

    Edit, maybe not what a difference, same chest tattoo
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/concord_ca/204372300#

  4. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Yes, her p s e is expensive, but totally worth it. If you are on the fence, and have recently gotten a bonus or unexpected tax return, treat yourself to a good time. 2nd best vagina I have ever had the pleasure of feeling, and the c I p was just heavenly. Still dreaming of seeing her again one day.
    I was able to lower the price a tad, but still pricey, but damn sure felt good going in. 1/2 hr and I let lose indoors.

  5. #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Yes, her p s e is expensive, but totally worth it. If you are on the fence, and have recently gotten a bonus or unexpected tax return, treat yourself to a good time. 2nd best vagina I have ever had the pleasure of feeling, and the c I p was just heavenly. Still dreaming of seeing her again one day.

  6. #1061

  7. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MaddieLAXO

    Offers "premium" service with recent tests for 1100 an hour. Have not partaken.
    Looks yummie 3 review on pd say bbj, cim is a no in one ad. If she was closer I'd partake.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/glendale/escor...13-2235/m-J0]6

  8. #1059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MaddieLAXO

    Offers "premium" service with recent tests for 1100 an hour. Have not partaken.

  9. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkracer  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm a few things:

    1. She's real.

    2. Pics are accurate to within a year or two.

    3. She's a freak. Like she just wants to get pounded. Was not ready for that energy going in honestly haha.

    4. cost: $400 for hhr. Could probably get down to $350.

    A few things to note: Her place REAKS of dog crap. Like. I had a thought or two to leave because the smell made it hard to like exist. She's not super into kissing, and seemed like she just wanted to skip the talk and just get straight to the action, which is fine by me. Her incall isn't bad, it's a clean place. recently renovated. It's not in a bad area either. parking on the main street or off streets is really easy. It's a quite suburban spot. the road gets a good amount of car traffic so be careful how you park.

    That all aside, honestly, she is a great lay. She's super into it, genuinely enjoys it. Did make some complaints that she doesn't like dealing with limp dick which is fine, but the aggressiveness was a little out there. That's just a me thing, it was a little offputting, but that's also a me thing.

    Would repeat if cheaper 100%, but definitely if doing an outcall, would be a great time. Sorry, happy to answer any questions, i've got to go to work and this has been a scatterbrained feedback post
    Thank you, appreciate the heads up.

  10. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal11  [View Original Post]
    Look forward to it. I wouldn't mind making the 2 hr drive to sac if she's the real deal.
    Can confirm a few things:

    1. She's real.

    2. Pics are accurate to within a year or two.

    3. She's a freak. Like she just wants to get pounded. Was not ready for that energy going in honestly haha.

    4. cost: $400 for hhr. Could probably get down to $350.

    A few things to note: Her place REAKS of dog crap. Like. I had a thought or two to leave because the smell made it hard to like exist. She's not super into kissing, and seemed like she just wanted to skip the talk and just get straight to the action, which is fine by me. Her incall isn't bad, it's a clean place. recently renovated. It's not in a bad area either. parking on the main street or off streets is really easy. It's a quite suburban spot. the road gets a good amount of car traffic so be careful how you park.

    That all aside, honestly, she is a great lay. She's super into it, genuinely enjoys it. Did make some complaints that she doesn't like dealing with limp dick which is fine, but the aggressiveness was a little out there. That's just a me thing, it was a little offputting, but that's also a me thing.

    Would repeat if cheaper 100%, but definitely if doing an outcall, would be a great time. Sorry, happy to answer any questions, i've got to go to work and this has been a scatterbrained feedback post

  11. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkracer  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, tentative for Sunday. Will keep why'all informed.
    Look forward to it. I wouldn't mind making the 2 hr drive to sac if she's the real deal.

  12. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkracer  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, tentative for Sunday. Will keep why'all informed.
    She looks hot! Report back!

  13. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal11  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, tentative for Sunday. Will keep why'all informed.

  14. #1053

    Molly Starr


  15. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by PlagueDude  [View Original Post]
    PSE listed in the ad usually implies BB everything. Assume the pics are at least a few years old and touched up, but there's a decent it's the girl you'd see behind the door.

    Couldn't find anything on her in TER (searching their agency phone number), unless she is a mia from a different agency who recently changed teams.
    I would state that her add implies BB, it is not for BB everything.

    It's rare to find a k-girl that offers Greek, so at most, BBBJ and BBFS is available.

    If the girl is open about offering it, the ad along will contain the appropriate details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape