Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1179
-
03-06-26 17:05 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 301False Advertising
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/127070028012
This one told me the 1 rose offer was over yesterday and yet she is still posting the same crap again. Also said she didn't do BBBJ and specifically has it listed in her list of things she does! Also wants you to bring your own cover which is fine but I think she would be a disappointment to be honest!
-
03-06-26 16:59 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 301Fantasy Land Is Right
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/767087163898
This one is wanting 2 roses for a hh.
Cute and supposedly 21 but damn! Doesn't say anything about BBBJ or cim so probably not even that!
-
03-06-26 16:53 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 301Probably A Fake
https://skipthegames.com/posts/blues...l/469904558717
Wanting a deposit! Come on, she ain't hardly worth the visit let alone a deposit!
-
03-05-26 22:50 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 301Latest Visit With Phoenix
Thought I would rake the cobweb's aside from this dank and dusty site! It's like walking through a cemetery!
So yeah I visited Miss Phoenix earlier today after not seeing her for about 2 years.
She is doing well these days. Got her situations under control and whatever she was doing, she's not doing any more!
Seeing her today was like a time warp! She looked and acted exactly the same! Like she is still too sweet to be in this business, too!
I just saw her for a not so QV. (My fault. Sometimes me and condoms ain't on the same page.) So just like the sweet girl from 2 years ago she went above and beyond to satisfy me.
Didn't forgo the cover but a wonderful CBJ and multiple positions on her nice couch in her apartment. Her new place is in an old part of town and an old apartment building but her and her roommate have done a nice job (still in progress) of cleaning and painting it up.
Anyway, Mr Happy was so happy he didn't want to give up and I was about to wear out my welcome for a QV so she, being the sweetheart she is, asked if a handy without the cover would do the trick and Bob's your uncle, that was the magic touch I needed.
I told her I would have popped much earlier if it wasn't for that cover. Not trying to talk her into to anything, well not really trying!
She looked good felt good and tasted good just like in the past.
Glad to see she is doing well and keeping a good distance from bad things and bad judgement.
Like we discussed, it's hard to not do the bad things when everyone around you are doing them!
I genuinely wish her well and luck! And I will enjoy seeing her again.
Maybe I'll bring my own ultra thin covers though. They are better than what we used today for sure!
Good luck and stay safe why'all!
-
02-25-26 09:20 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 147Should have been more specific. $250 was the QV price, not hour. No idea what she wanted for that.
Originally Posted by BluCrat
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 19:04 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 261Most places I travel to that's a bargain if she is any good with a decent menu. Where I am now a skanky druggy is $300. I stopped at an AMP on the way out here, average looking and average skilled girl wanted $120 in addition to house fee for just a HJ. But, where I am now AMPs are HF $60 for an hour, another $160 - 180 will get pretty much anything except anal, and almost all the girls have nice bodies and are attractive. Kind of like the photos in the Hotel Asians ad.
Originally Posted by FunTimeSu26
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 17:58 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 81250 an hour? Shit, I'm in. She's using heavy face filters but she looks way better than most of the skags here.
Originally Posted by FunTimeSu26
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 17:09 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 147GPS Strikes Again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...y/574977980477
I decided to reach out and see what she was asking for. Not generally a fan of outcall only, but was curious since JC is pretty dead and she looked decent. Took forever to reply, but wanted $250. I wonder who is paying these rates for them to ask for this much? I find it completely ridiculous for this area, but I guess someone is forking over these amounts.
-
02-20-26 22:31 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 301Yes
I had tried texting a couple new ones. No response from either.
Originally Posted by EagleSavior
[View Original Post]
The pickings are slim!
-
02-20-26 16:04 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 10Tryst. CoMo
Anyone else notice that Tryst has had a lot of fake profiles on it lately? It's hard to know who's real and visiting CoMo. The regulars are getting old (literally and figuratively) so I always check Tryst every so often, but nowadays so many of the profiles seem fake.
-
02-20-26 10:59 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 147Flaky Phoenix
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...l/750499085989
Have tried a couple different times recently to see her, with no luck. Takes forever to respond to messages, claims incall on her ad and then asks if you can host, agrees to meet and then disappears, etc. Had seen her in the past and usually decent visits, but doesn't seem to be the case any longer. Won't be trying again.
-
02-18-26 01:10 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 406Passing through on my way to kc this weekend. Who is the best head / fuck in town for a half hour that won't break the bank, BBBJ / cim pref.
-
02-03-26 16:17 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 301New Blondie in JC
Lives in the hood on east side. Very shitty house with 4 roomies all guys!
Originally Posted by FunTimeSu26
[View Original Post]
Tweaker for sure! Extremely difficult to nail down an appointment!
Doesn't have set prices. Goes by what you can afford!
Hard to say how many birthdays have been her 38th.
I only opted for a BBBJNQNS which was a plus and also with dentures out! LOL another plus! No gag!
Damage was $. I might do it again.
-
02-01-26 14:36 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 221How many of them do you think are honest about their age anyway?
Originally Posted by GrayTurner
-
01-30-26 18:18 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 81The crazy is coming off of her in waves. I'm sorely tempted.
Originally Posted by FunTimeSu26
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






