Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 428 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 6408
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #5913

    Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by IkeBuny  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah Hera is the best around for sure.
    For sure! I saw her last year and I tried to write a review. But when I hit upload it errored and I never bothered to write it again. Lot of fun, one of the highlights was I had her in doggy. Watching me go to town on her and her face had a mixture of pain and pleasure. She turned around and said she need lube. I told her to hold off because I was going to finish soon and that I will lube her in a minute. She had this mischievous smile. And went back and started going hard at me. 2nd round I couldn't pop and she was determined to get me to finished with a handy and bbj combo. When she caught me looking at the clock she used her free hand to guide my face back to her. Placed my hand on her tits and said, "don't worry, come for me". It worked I went over by 10 minutes. She was determined. I tried to see her other times but never could get the time slot I wanted. Might try to revisit soon.

  2. #5912

    Hera is the tightest!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZhangMang  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd Hera. She's still the Queen of the Kung Fu grip in my book. Nali is a close second.
    Oh yeah Hera is the best around for sure.

  3. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    She went out of state for few month, much higher rate than LA or OC. That's why traveling girls hate LA / OC so much because of lower rate.
    Just competition and the market doing its thing.

  4. #5910

    Sumi K, a piece of CAKD

    Despite some recent great romps with other girls, I felt like gambling and trying out yet another one. The gamble paid off, because Sumi K is another winner in my booker book. She's a pre-MILF, and her posted stats are accurate: 5'5″, 32 C (Natural, with just a little drop) and 102 lbs. While her booty ain't big, it's no pancake. Cute and totally grabbable. Her taco is a beauteous coin slot, shaved, clean and fresh.

    The interesting thing is that she was wearing bright red lipstick and although I was attracted to her, I thought she was maybe mid-30's. But once our DFK wiped off the war paint, she looked younger and much cuter to me. Not DDG, but still very cute. Some girls do look better with bare faces, and Sumi is certainly one of them.

    She is super friendly and super passionate, but speaks very little English. That doesn't bother me, because hand and body gestures usually do the trick without needing the translator app. Did a quickie shower and BT, and it was off to the races. At first her kissing was a bit underwhelming, but once I pointed to her tongue and mine, she got completely into it. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic, but she can be trained further on that to get it to next-level. But she was on her knees in front of the full-length mirror, and that was a great view.

    DATY and 69 were leveled up, since she did allow FIV (YMMV), which juiced up in fine fashion. Still had to go super slow in starter mish, as she was worried about my unit sizing, but after a few minutes of slow and easy, Sumi was up for fast and sleazy. I could only get one of her legs over my shoulder without it being uncomfortable for her, but that was still fun, as was the great eye contact and DFK.

    Tried a couple of mish variants, and then onto cowgirl, which must be her favorite position. Then she really started giving it her best grinding effort; seemingly more interested in getting herself off than me. But that worked for me as well, so I blasted before ever getting her into poochy style. Then we just made out some more, showered and kissed, and there you have it.

  5. #5909

    AKA Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    She went out of state for few month, much higher rate than LA or OC. That's why traveling girls hate LA / OC so much because of lower rate.
    I saw her in DTLA a few weeks ago with a special, she was great! I don't pay up charge so won't be a repeat for me.

    https://dana.bookeraria.com/set/3140...1-b48d30bcc4fe

    https://www.bookeraria.com/?pgid=log...5-acf80888e8c3

  6. #5908

    Who's better at looks and service?

    Who's the one that you guys will recommend more Prada or SUA or baby eve from CAKD.

  7. #5907
    Quote Originally Posted by MalvinHarris  [View Original Post]
    Out of touch, probably just throwing feelers to see if she can get away with it but I foresee a bb special adjustment in the near future for her after a few slow days. Competition is tough nowadays in OC.
    She went out of state for few month, much higher rate than LA or OC. That's why traveling girls hate LA / OC so much because of lower rate.

  8. #5906

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lynn

    Now she's upcharging $100 for BB?

    Dang, what is she thinking?
    Out of touch, probably just throwing feelers to see if she can get away with it but I foresee a bb special adjustment in the near future for her after a few slow days. Competition is tough nowadays in OC.

  9. #5905

    Lynn

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lynn

    Now she's upcharging $100 for BB?

    Dang, what is she thinking?

  10. #5904
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are referring to.
    Never mind. Just saw her and same Sadie as previous. Just different pictures.

  11. #5903
    Thanks for the replies.

    I'll look into those.

    I didn't think to search spinner because I have seen that word thrown around incorrectly by a lot of guys on here. That was mostly in the AMPs though. Baby Abby I'll definitely be on the look out for.

  12. #5902

    What He said

    Quote Originally Posted by DrThanos  [View Original Post]
    Hera is a good choice, a pre-MLF spinner service queen with nice bright pink nipples.
    I 2nd Hera. She's still the Queen of the Kung Fu grip in my book. Nali is a close second.

  13. #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Petite Girls
    Great to know. There are many spinner options, but I don't know about OC ones anymore. Apparently SD has several more too. What it means for OC is that if in 1-12 weeks they by chance rotate OC, you can use SD reviews as clues.
    Nice review, and you might also want to add Baby Coco as a "boner"fide spinner: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...146&viewfull=1#post7544146.

  14. #5900
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda looking for something different and I don't really know how to search it specifically.

    I'm looking for the smallest girl around. As short and skinny and light as possible. Any recs greatly appreciated.

    I go to LA or OC so either place is good.
    What DLX said, plus consider Jgirl Baby Bunny. She's still on my TDL, but I recall one dude saying that she was too small LOL.

  15. #5899
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    OG Dana, now Lynn (again) in OC, had a noticeable scar on her ass cheek that looked like it was from a harpoon gun. I've heard it's been tatted over since her debut.
    I'm not sure what's more puzzling, that she rebrands as Lynn when in OC, or that she raised her bb upcharge to 100 in OC.

    In all seriousness, for as long as she rode the 320 all-in wave, you'd think she actually prefers it that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape