rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1976

    Asian Massage

    Went to bobo spa to check it out and saw the female chubaka and ran away and ended up at Asian massage. I guess that is there name in Hudson. Meet an older woman in her late 40's 50's, not the best looking. Did 30 minutes. Her massage was more of rubbing and slapping. Was prob the worst I ever had. On the flip she asked if she could help me and pointed to my dick. She proceeded to give me a nice 2 handed HJ was utc top. She offered underneath for more so sounded like an open menu. Prob won't go back but the HJ was pretty damn good.

  2. #1975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    1 2 3

    Quote Originally Posted by smackyourbooty  [View Original Post]
    alright, i give up. Been a member for years. Love asian massage places. Have checked the "abbreviations" section many times. Have seen l1, l2, and l3 posted but can't find the meaning?. What the hell do they mean?. Thank you.
    1=hj.

    2=cbj.

    3=cfs.

  3. #1974

    I give up

    Alright, I give up. Been a Member for years. Love Asian Massage places. Have checked the "Abbreviations" section many times. Have seen L1, L2, and L3 Posted But Can't find the meaning?. What the Hell do they mean?. Thank You.

  4. #1973

    Bo bo

    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy48  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Bo Bo Spa? Good, so so, stay way from?
    Where's this?

  5. #1972

    Bo bo spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy48  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Bo Bo Spa? Good, so so, stay way from?
    I called a woman who sounded 40 ish answered. They have a table shower so it sounds promising I'll probably swing over there this weekend to check it out.

  6. #1971

    Bo Bo

    Any intel on Bo Bo Spa? Good, so so, stay way from?

  7. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by PascoThrowAway  [View Original Post]
    Was there about a month ago. Google shows it as still open. Only other FS spot that is guaranteed is Lilac, AFAIK.
    Door was locked yesterday, looked closed.

  8. #1969

    Massage Spa

    Does any Massage / Spa in the Pasco Hernando area have a Sofa / Bed along with the normal Table at their Business?

  9. #1968

    I go there all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by PascoThrowAway  [View Original Post]
    Check my post history, I reviewed it last year, but for quick info only L1 was offered.
    I pay 80 dollars total and get the best slowest handjobs and cock massages.

    I show her a cock massage porn and she emulates and will even do post orgasm play.

  10. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGamer79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place? It's on Deltona at the Forest Oaks light.
    Check my post history, I reviewed it last year, but for quick info only L1 was offered.

  11. #1966

    Rising Sun Massage in Spring Hill

    Has anyone tried this place? It's on Deltona at the Forest Oaks light.

  12. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by WmmDenny  [View Original Post]
    Was looking at RMaps and I noticed it was not on the active list anymore, said Closed. Been a while since I've been over there but I'll check to make sure. Think the plaza is just too busy, same reason why Li-Ya closed. FS options are limited around here anymore in the Hill / Ville unless anyone knows of any others not listed.
    Was there about a month ago. Google shows it as still open. Only other FS spot that is guaranteed is Lilac, AFAIK.

  13. #1964

    Dandelions not in season?

    Was looking at RMaps and I noticed it was not on the active list anymore, said Closed. Been a while since I've been over there but I'll check to make sure. Think the plaza is just too busy, same reason why Li-Ya closed. FS options are limited around here anymore in the Hill / Ville unless anyone knows of any others not listed.

  14. #1963
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Great review! Any age estimate on Lisa? Description of her looks would be greatly appreciated.
    Around 5 ft ish, slim, b cups, shoulder length hair, age wise roughly late 20's early 30's.

  15. #1962

    Descript

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you know the ordeal, you got to pay to play. Cash, grass or ass nothing in life is free.

    As for damage, well that's on how long you want to play. I tip pretty darn good so its best I don't post it here. Just know its market value.
    Great review! Any age estimate on Lisa? Description of her looks would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape