Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 27899
-
03-05-26 10:52 #27209Banned Member

Posts: 994Kitty at Blue Jade in Burien belongs here
Asking 4 $ for bare, not sure on style on finish. Great looking girl.
-
03-05-26 10:38 #27208Senior Member

Posts: 2924I wonder if sexy jojo duo partner is open to the idea, I need a petite Asian in my life.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 10:36 #27207Senior Member

Posts: 2924Her ads off of TNA said bare was ok.
Originally Posted by SBwombfiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 02:16 #27206Regular Member

Posts: 3As in she belongs in this thread, but not in birth control? Any additional detail you can add? Her profile is only a month old and is light on menu details, but the steady stream of reviews has me wondering if I need to get in there before GPS hits.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 01:57 #27205Regular Member

Posts: 21Anna banana
I was told no. She is on the ring for birth control and it's not super effective in comparison to a iud, so maybe if you had a vasectomy she would be open to it from my convos with her. She is open to breeding fetish play and seemed like a fun time.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 01:50 #27204Senior Member

Posts: 236She's not on birth control unless something has changed.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 01:46 #27203Senior Member

Posts: 68Annabanana belong here?
I'm seeing a continuous flow of reviews of her on the board. Does she belong in this thread?
-
03-04-26 18:50 #27202Senior Member

Posts: 157Yes.
She might be female but I thought she was post op after seeing her in person. She even had a little stubble going on. The service was meh in my opinion and it was nothing memorable. My boner went down when she scratched my balls with the 5 o'clock shadow.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 14:59 #27201Regular Member

Posts: 23Just look at her pics you can clearly see she lifts but not a little.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 13:34 #27200Senior Member

Posts: 124What do you mean by manish?
Originally Posted by Lurker986
[View Original Post]
Tomboy?
Bull Dyke?
Post Op?
-
03-04-26 12:53 #27199Senior Member

Posts: 87I wasn't into her so I didn't even ask. I'll just say that it isn't assumed the way it is with some others.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 10:57 #27198Senior Member

Posts: 362Di at mond and Bsnkzz
Guessing that these are the providers he referred to:
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...i-mond.512629/#xfmgMedia.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...bankzz.659400/#xfmgMedia.
-
03-04-26 08:49 #27197Senior Member

Posts: 214Ali available on first visit or repoirte needed?
Originally Posted by Lurker986
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 23:35 #27196Senior Member

Posts: 511BBFS List
Nice list thanks for sharing. I am not into bigger girls but there are a couple on there that I am interested in, Ginger Star, Hot Redhead! Also Ali Morgan, she is just my type except for the road map of tats. Also nothing came up on my search for Di at mond. Or Bsnkzz, with or without the period at the end.
-
03-03-26 23:08 #27195Senior Member

Posts: 87Recently saw a couple of these girls. I tried with ginger and got a no. Not saying it isn't possible, but not with me.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
Ali Morgan is kind of manish. Don't recommend.










Reply With Quote




