Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 59472
-
03-09-26 22:45 #58422Senior Member

Posts: 127I tried to DM, but your inbox is full
I'm always happy to see more AMP reports. I'm especially interested in UTC vs OTC. When it's just OTC, it feels like a wasted trip for me.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 22:26 #58421Senior Member

Posts: 580I have a few times. Had nices time but let me just say they are always looking at you strategically and what you can do for them. It's not always about money either. Chinese women I've dated seem to look at relationships extremely practically like maybe 10% romantic feelings; 90% on what you can do to help and assist them to reach their goals. They are fun to go out on dates with but just keep in mind what I mentioned.
Originally Posted by NewBlood25
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 20:23 #58420Senior Member

Posts: 332Cincinnati
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 17:51 #58419Senior Member

Posts: 343Inbox is full
Strock. Clear your inbox, please.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 13:51 #58418Senior Member

Posts: 89NY spa? Or WaWa) susu
First time in ATL. Looking for convenience to downtown what he best spa?
-
03-09-26 09:12 #58417Senior Member

Posts: 65AMP Marrying type
Please clear out your Inbox! Thanks you sir.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 08:14 #58416Senior Member

Posts: 30Dating a girl from a parlor?
So I had an incredible dream last night and was looking to take things further with this girl. We're close in age and have similar interests. Have any of you ever been able to get them to date you or go towards a fwb type situation? I tried this two years ago with another girl, but she just ended up using me as a wallet.
-
03-08-26 21:44 #58415Senior Member

Posts: 139Oasis
Had a minute and hit up Oasis on Northside today. Mama took me to room. Undressed and 50 plus walked in to take care of.
Me. Asked for Latina and there were none. Dressed and left.. She may have been close to 60..
-
03-08-26 11:08 #58414Senior Member

Posts: 65Updated AMP MLF Reports
Send me a DM if your interested to seeing my assessments over the past week. A variety of outcomes from OTC to UTC plus more.
-
03-06-26 11:00 #58413Senior Member

Posts: 4061Linda was cute and short. LOL half her body was her ass. I wonder where she is now.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 10:10 #58412Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know where Monica ended up, if still around? Appreciate any DMs. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 08:18 #58411Banned Member

Posts: 83Thank you Paul w
Thanks man!!
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 20:59 #58410Senior Member

Posts: 139Linda
Yes I did. One of the reasons I am on the hunt for them..
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 13:48 #58409Senior Member

Posts: 104Did Grace ever re-surface?
Email is fine.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 13:35 #58408Senior Member

Posts: 139W Spa (old Tiger)
Does anyone have any info on if they are closed for good. I have went by multiple times and the sign is always off. Miss the non Asian ladies there.. BADLY..









Reply With Quote






