Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 58845
-
03-05-26 16:36 #56010Senior Member

Posts: 1229I talk to the girls from time to time when not being rushed.
Originally Posted by Shinku03
[View Original Post]
Trust your senses.
-
03-05-26 16:01 #56009Regular Member

Posts: 13Mind if I ask how you know? My 6th sense was just telling me there are people nearby watching me LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 15:53 #56008Senior Member

Posts: 1229Yes, not just LEO but date gone bad or robbery....real close!
Originally Posted by Shinku03
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 15:47 #56007Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Oh WOW Raw Dog? She allows?
Not my cup of tea! But are you saying Abby allows herself to get pounded Raw Dog style? Did she allow CIP? And all that for the standard 240? It might be of interest to fellow mongers!
Originally Posted by Sexture96
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 15:41 #56006Senior Member

Posts: 66Line up looking good at Orchid
Heard orchid got new rotation so decided to check them out. Had a late session with Abby. Tiny little asian girl with long straight brown hair and looking about mid 20's. Real tits no fake implants but only B cup. Got a flirty and gentle personality which gets your chillaxed and in the mood. Started with table shower for some slippery fun and then onto the solo dragon with 69 with great mutual action. She then went down on the dragon and deep throated her and gagged her with no issue. Put her on the table and started banging her mish style. We switched several positions before I k9'd the hell out of her raw dog style. Tiny little power house.
-
03-05-26 15:34 #56005Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Another AMP friend of hers told me "maybe in June"
She might come back in June another AMP provider told me when I asked about her a few weeks ago. But she couldn't tell me where? Or which week? She even blurted out May then suddenly she said "No in June" so take it for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 15:20 #56004Regular Member

Posts: 13One thing I was wondering is if Meiji set up a lookout nearby the girl's room to watch out for the boys in blue.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 13:09 #56003Senior Member

Posts: 85Meiji location
As Dick stated they are in different areas, be prepared to drive. I wouldn't recommend this option if a 20 or 30 minute drive across town is a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
The locations I went to were all clean and safe. Although one I went to (not recently) was in a mid-range hotel (Hampton) where I got to walk past a front desk and literally say hello to the clerk, had to wonder if that could be an issue with traffic.
It seems the outdoor facing type rooms would be preferable.
The one I went to last week in Universal area was that way. Still lots of eyes but whatever. It was clean and seemed safe.
-
03-05-26 13:06 #56002Senior Member

Posts: 854Last I heard, she was still back in China and not sure when she will return to Orlando.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 09:41 #56001Senior Member

Posts: 548Meiji
All the Meiji locations you referenced are accurate. There are currently Meiji providers available in the Altamonte, Downtown and Universal areas.
Originally Posted by Steven42
[View Original Post]
meiji118.com
-
03-05-26 09:33 #56000Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289It's always good to call ahead and make an appointment, especially if you're wanting a specific time or have an unusual request. But if they're busy, you may still have to wait. Just called the day ahead and find out who's working and make an appointment.
Originally Posted by Butigroove
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 07:23 #55999Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah not a good place at all. Lower tier girls trying to charge more and do less. There's only one girl I have met at that place worth repeating with and that was a girl named Mia (I think) with all the tattoos. Other than that haven't seen anything good there. Don't waste any money there.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 06:01 #55998Regular Member

Posts: 7Meiji location (s)
Can anyone confirm the latest location Meiji is using? Following this forum they were near Altamonte, then Downtown, then near Universal. Heading out this weekend, struggling between Lavender (easiest location), Orchid, Tokyo, or Meiji. It's been way too long.
-
03-05-26 05:41 #55997Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Yes! Everyone was on a different page here!
YES! Each experience with a different therapist was unpredictable and disjointed. Some were demanding a house fee on top of the expected fee. Others were saying they wouldn't do table showers while others wouldn't hesitate to do it. Some therapists were making sure I got sprayed down with alcohol first if excluding table showers while others just ripped my clothes off! LOL and got right into it! Lastly some say we only do 30 minutes and others are willing to give 90 minutes sessions so it's definitely a mixed bag and nobody's on the same page!
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 05:39 #55996Senior Member

Posts: 1229Don't go after heavy rains, I did and smelled musky and ceiling tiles were coming down. I didn't stay too many better options here.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





