Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 111 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1657
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by DMV Average Joe
  1. #1207

    Hara at CP

    FYI.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/nikki-lv

    Hara greeted me with a sweet little giggle behind the door, instantly putting me in a great mood— Her overall look matches those previous batch of photos from her time in SEA and LAS much more closely in person: a very pretty, model-small face that's just adorable, paired with her naturally thin, slim body. She's got those tasteful tattoos here and there, but they don't take away from her natural. We jumped right into lots of DFKing and playful groping right away. She's an excellent kisser. Headed to the bathroom for the standard BT, a thorough soapy wash-down, and some fun in-tub BBBJ with body slides and more DFK. Back in the room, things stayed hot. She gave me a long, teasing warm-oil handjob and light body work that kept me right on the edge, including some brief rimming that had me squirming happily. Then came a fantastic BBBJ with strong eye contact, deep throating, and she really knew how to work it. We switched to 69, and I loved tasting her shaved pussy—DATY was a highlight, getting her nice and worked up.

    With the cover on, we started in cowgirl, moved to reverse cowgirl, a quick doggy, and finished strong in missionary, all while keeping up the passionate kissing and nipple play. She was super into it, friendly and eager the whole time, focusing on mutual pleasure. After a quick clean-up, she treated me to another enthusiastic BBBJ until I finished in her mouth for round two.

    The whole session felt effortless and exciting—her friendly attitude, great skills, and that slim, pretty package made it incredibly satisfying. Easily one of my favorite times, and I'll definitely repeat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎  

  2. #1206

    Jamie Manmade's

    Are Jamie's assets real? They look very man made to me, which isn't a problem at all, just I can't tell. Also is the ass to waist photoshopped or is that a bbl? Also not an issue, just wanted to know before I dive in. It's rare there are curvy providers so I wanted to check, and Yu Hee isn't in town until the 11th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.asiangem.site/bbs/board....free&wr_id=155

    Saw her last time she here.

    Her body is phenomenal to me.

    On the taller side I would say at least 5 foot 6 inch.

    All natural big boobs, ass and long legs.

    Has. Big tattoo on her right boob (I don't personally like it but I was distracted by how great her ass to hip ratio looked) lols.

    Nice ass to hip ratio for me.

    Has a 2 pack when I saw her last time wanted me to even touch them lols (heard she got even more toned since last time here).

    Pretty face a bit older though my guess is early to mid 30's.

    Performance is great.

    Does LFK and DFK.

    BBJ is good to great.

    Got some good dirty talk.

    Perfect English speaker.

    Great talker in general that whole GFE thing (not my thing).

    She doing BBFS now I see on the site but no CIP.

    Don't matter for me since she swallows which I like more.

    Her nipples are real sensitive though just lick them no sucking.

    I'm sure she will tell you lols.

    Jamie is the perfect example of touch her lightly fu*k her hard.

    She might actually tell you that. Lols.

    Only downside for me personally is she is not super submissive how I like them.

    Don't get me wrong most people will have a great time with her even I did.

    I would recommend if you want a more taller voluptuous toned body type.

    Someone you don't mind that will do a bit of the work too.

    In all honesty I would recommend everyone at least try her out once (maybe not the type that wants only spinners).

    I'm sure older dood will love her for sure.

    Look at Boston section of this forum for more reviews on her.

    They love her there.

  3. #1205

    Yu-Hee

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    Whoo-hoo, hour-glass YuHee will be back and starting from 3/11 at DMVG.

    https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/
    How big would you estimate Yu-hee's MM's to be? Also, any work done to the behind or is that all natural. If pics and reviews are real, she's the best curvy sensation in town right now.

  4. #1204

    Kate at ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    FYI.
    https://www.asiantopmodel.com/kate
    Via image search only found this Kate is Kate3 at CA CandyGirl, but didn't find any prior work report or review.
    Any other intel?
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kate3
    FYI.

    https://www.asiantopmodel.com/kate

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2881999-386604

    (x29) TER reviews with average 8.28 in looks and 7.86 in performance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kate Review.jpg‎  

  5. #1203

    Slender Toned Perla Park Starting on Saturday 3/7

    Slender, Toned, Elegant Perla Park Starts with AG from Saturday 3/7.

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=221

    https://www.meowgunfox.com/copy-of-contact
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0ef96e_50444ebd51a34f0cbae015cec13b2b01~mv2.jpg‎  

  6. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Is it normal rate or she charging premium?
    When I saw her last time she same price as everyone else 360.

    They had that "premium" wording too so I would ignore that.

    I don't know how much bb she charging but I imagine same as everyone else 100.

  7. #1201

    Hara clubparadise

    I saw some of her reviews on Ter, and she lives up the hypes. Very pretty lady with some back tattoos, which was hot imo. Feels naturals c cup, Speaks decent English and can hold a conversation, Service is top notch. She Took me inside and she's wearing a cute short black dress revealing her those body. Tons of kisses through out the session and very engaging. We went through couples position from standing k9, BBBJ, CG, Mish and CIP. She almost took 2 shots out of me but time was running out and I cannot finish in time. Its a repeat for me. She seems to like what she does and she shows it. I enjoy our time together.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/nikki-lv

    Have anyone seen Ciel before? I wanted to go see her before I leave out of town.

  8. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    Lols she gets usually booked a week out in advance in Philly so not surprising.
    Is it normal rate or she charging premium?

  9. #1199

    Ag screening is pertty heavy

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=155

    Just heard that Jamie is completely booked through the weekend. Seriously?

    If you already saw her this week or managed to snag an appointment. Congratulations, you speedy little overachievers. Clearly, your reflexes are stronger than the rest of us.
    She looks great but the verification seems more than I'm willing to do compared to other agencies. Enjoy it, lucky guys that passed.

  10. #1198

    Baby Hami at DS

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hami today at DS and she is amazing. Her face is a perfect 10 to me. Both body and performance get a 9 for me. She is also very sweet. Total package. Must see.
    I saw her as well. She's a real gem. Very friendly, smiling, giggling, upbeat and fun personality. Cute / hot face. Slightly taller slim and firm body. Ass looks good when bent over BBJ or Doggy. Vibe is that she is as happy or happier to be there than you.

    I banged her for a long time in many positions. You can go at any pace you want. Her smiling fun attitude never changed once. Zero complaints or asking you to finish. She seemed to just want more and more. Solid BBJ early and then a wicked BBJ at the end. Plenty of kissing throughout.

    I wrote her off after reading her three most recent reviews that were posted on the board. Not sure what happened with those guys. However, I started reading all her other reviews and the info on the LA Board and most seemed to like her. Glad I didn't pass on her.

  11. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=155

    Just heard that Jamie is completely booked through the weekend. Seriously?

    If you already saw her this week or managed to snag an appointment. Congratulations, you speedy little overachievers. Clearly, your reflexes are stronger than the rest of us.
    Lols she gets usually booked a week out in advance in Philly so not surprising.

  12. #1196

    Hami at DS

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hami today at DS and she is amazing. Her face is a perfect 10 to me. Both body and performance get a 9 for me. She is also very sweet. Total package. Must see.

  13. #1195

    Jamie is fully booked thru weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.asiangem.site/bbs/board....free&wr_id=155
    On the taller side I would say at least 5 foot 6 inch. All natural big boobs, ass and long legs. Has. Big tattoo on her right boob (I don't personally like it but I was distracted by how great her ass to hip ratio looked) lols. Nice ass to hip ratio for me. Has a 2 pack when I saw her last time wanted me to even touch them lols (heard she got even more toned since last time here). Pretty face a bit older though my guess is early to mid 30's. Performance is great. Does LFK and DFK. BBJ is good to great. Got some good dirty talk. Perfect English speaker. Great talker in general that whole GFE thing (not my thing). She doing BBFS now I see on the site but no CIP. Don't matter for me since she swallows which I like more. Her nipples are real sensitive though just lick them no sucking. I'm sure she will tell you lols. Jamie is the perfect example of touch her lightly fu*k her hard. She might actually tell you that. Lols. Only downside for me personally is she is not super submissive how I like them. Don't get me wrong most people will have a great time with her even I did. I would recommend if you want a more taller voluptuous toned body type. Someone you don't mind that will do a bit of the work too. In all honesty I would recommend everyone at least try her out once (maybe not the type that wants only spinners). I'm sure older dood will love her for sure. Look at Boston section of this forum for more reviews on her. They love her there.
    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=155

    Just heard that Jamie is completely booked through the weekend. Seriously?

    If you already saw her this week or managed to snag an appointment. Congratulations, you speedy little overachievers. Clearly, your reflexes are stronger than the rest of us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cbc38bc1465b8c6ce87868d433e0e2e2_4sQMm2fD_fb9370c3398b2953d9d7d6fdfadbbadf687642ec.jpg‎  

  14. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    Whoo-hoo, hour-glass YuHee will be back and starting from 3/11 at DMVG.

    https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/
    Does she provide PSE?

  15. #1193

    Whoo-hoo, hour-glass YuHee will be back

    Whoo-hoo, hour-glass YuHee will be back and starting from 3/11 at DMVG.

    https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92b8c1_ad74444e655b489e9726e68dd215140a~mv2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape