Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 903 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 13533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13068

    Any info on this person in Calhoun

    I posted in Northwest Ga, but this forum is much more active.

    Anyone have any info on this one, I have some time to play tomorrow, would like to find a safe person, open to suggestions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/calho...-/612191408103

    Thanks. Can DM if you prefer.

  2. #13067

    Thief

    The skank was arrested again a couple of months ago.

  3. #13066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years ago but still have PTSD about it. Probably main reason I really backed off from the hobby. Had meet setup, soon as I got undressed black dude burst in began attacking me. Naked trying to defend myself. Very bad experience.

    When you say she is a thief, is someone else there, how did she steal from you, hope you don't mind me asking.

    P.S. I am extremely cautious now, only if I see several say someone is safe do I consider.
    I remember the whole situation when it went down. She is nothing but a Thief and never know who's behind the other door. We have to remember. It has to have consequences. I hope she rots in hell and can't pay someone to take that nasty ass.

    Gern.

  4. #13065

    Curious about the thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyscout42  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years ago but still have PTSD about it. Probably main reason I really backed off from the hobby. Had meet setup, soon as I got undressed black dude burst in began attacking me. Naked trying to defend myself. Very bad experience.

    When you say she is a thief, is someone else there, how did she steal from you, hope you don't mind me asking.

    P.S. I am extremely cautious now, only if I see several say someone is safe do I consider.

  5. #13064

    Stay Away!

    Same thief different ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...u/831584900524

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMan245  [View Original Post]
    Do not see her! Several people on here have talked about her robbing them including myself. The word is spreading and people are staying away from her. The black hair is a wig, her natural color is blonde. I wouldn't be surprised if she is trying to change her appearance bc no one will see her.

  6. #13063

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has gained alot of weight with her recent time with Uncle. Plenty of problems in the past with her demons. Overall pure trash. As always YMMV.
    I decided to pass for now, still looking if any has any suggestions. Would appreciate it. No BBWs a little lbs is ok. BBBJ is a must.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #13062

    Knox boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    I seen this post a few weeks back. But my spidey senses came alive. She post regularly on the knox boards with a different number and has reviews.

  8. #13061

    She doesn't suck, she swallows


  9. #13060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...9/060777572293

    Got a dream set up for tomorrow with Lindsey. Is she legit, any info appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay safe.
    Looks like she has gained alot of weight with her recent time with Uncle. Plenty of problems in the past with her demons. Overall pure trash. As always YMMV.

  10. #13059

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...9/060777572293

    Got a dream set up for tomorrow with Lindsey. Is she legit, any info appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay safe.
    I saw her about a year ago so I don't know if things have changed. When I saw her she was falling asleep giving head, I had to literally wake her up. I think she was on H or Fent. I was staying for hr, but left early because she had a call and her aunt or cousin was coming over and I had to leave. While I was getting dressed this other girl and her bf came it. It was super awkward and luckily they were cool, it could have turned out ugly. Just be careful but I didn't have a good experience and will not repeat. Hopefully it's different for you.

  11. #13058

    Lindsay

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...9/060777572293

    Got a dream set up for tomorrow with Lindsey. Is she legit, any info appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Stay safe.

  12. #13057

    Mikala

    Wanted to put Mikala new number up 423xxxx155 . She's doing good looks like she going to plead to a prostitution charge.

  13. #13056

    Piper

    I have been away from the hobby for a while but decided last week that it was time to venture out a little. I had been reading Piper's ad on STG for a long time along with all the attention she has had here on the forum so I contacted her and I'm glad I did. It took us a couple of days to sync our schedules but it was definitely worth the wait. All the good things I've read here about her are 100% true. I'm a fan now. I was a bit nervous but she made me comfortable in the first few minutes and it only got better and I was more than happy with my choice. Plus her new location is much closer to me. I'll repeat for sure. She's exactly like her pictures and very eager to make you comfortable and happy. She was the perfect choice for an old guy that had been out of the hobby for a while. I'll definitely be making a return visit. Thank you Piper!

  14. #13055
    She is great. Worht the drive.

  15. #13054

    Ballerina

    Anyone have any feedback? Traveling through soon and looking for options.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/069647467778

    TIA.

    Sam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape