Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 44214
-
03-05-26 16:16 #42534Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Don't be a hypocrite Faceless1
I've seen Coco before many times, and she's been well-reviewed by many OC senior members such as TheVistMan. Looking at your history, you've even written a few reviews for Coco yourself, and you claimed she was your ATF at one point.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
I travel pretty frequently for work. I'm in OC this week and from PHX to OC is only a 1 hour flight, it's pretty convenient for me to come here.
Most importantly, this is only maybe the first or second review I've written about Du.
Out of the last 50 posts you've made, 45 of them are about OA and how amazing each of the new OA girls are. Now I wasn't going to say anything about this, but if you want to call out people for being shills, maybe you should look at yourself first? Don't be a hypocrite.
BTW, here's your own review of Coco from July of last year. Do you remember writing this? I specifically remember this post because I actually went to go see Coco at Garden based on your review. So I actually have to thank you for introducing me to Coco. It is pretty funny that you claimed she was your ATF but now you're clearly singing a different tune. I wonder what happened here? You gave her a 10/10 face, 9/10 bod, and 10/10 service. Now that someone else is saying good things about Coco, all of a sudden it's a shill post? LOL you're a pretty funny guy Faceless1. Don't be a hypocrite.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 15:54 #42533Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542How you know?
LOL, a phoenix area code just came in and just happen to get their most shrill girl by chance? And the AI responds flood in after? I do wonder is this a shrill post too. 🤔.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 14:58 #42532Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Joanna and Iris sweet combo at Sweet Castle Santa Ana
Down in Santa Ana for work, looking through ads and I ended up going to what I found out is Sweet Castle. I didn't intend on the two girl combo, but here we are, haha.
Iris has long black hair, cute face, shaved innie, and natural Bs / Cs. She leads me to the room, and since I had some time I opted for the hour. She wanted to start with a massage, but I asked to start with a table shower instead.
I'm face down and she starts washing me, soaping me up in all the right places. Some teasing and then she rinses me off. I thought that was that, which would have been fine, but then comes what I assume was nuru gel. I'm still face down, and she does a great job sliding her body all over me.
At some point, Joanna comes in. Joanna is a little bit shorter than Iris. If Iris was around 5'4" or 5'5", Joanna would be around 5'3" or maybe 5'2". Joanna has a pretty face, long brown hair, shaved innie, and MM large Cs.
Joanna asks if I want two girls, and at that point I couldn't resist. Clothes off and after a quick rinse, she helps with the massage. Iris swaps out and Joanna continues with the body slides. I flip over and after some more body-to-body action, some DFK and then Joanna goes for the BBBJ.
Rinse off then back to the room where Iris rejoins us. DFK with first Joanna, and then Iris. They're both good kissers in their own way, and both very affectionate.
Joanna continues where she left off and heads down for the BBBJ, while Iris and I alternate between DFK and me sucking on her tits. I take a breath and look down at Joanna, and then Iris points me to the mirror so I could get a better view, haha.
The girls are in full control and they have me lie on the table. Iris takes her turn with the BBBJ while I DFK Joanna and roaming my hands all over her body. Joanna is warmed up and wants me to DATY. She hops on my face and I start sucking away, while Iris continues with the BBBJ.
Cover comes on and Joanna goes for RCG, while Iris goes for DFK while I rub her ass and pussy. Great view of Joanna's ass as she's bouncing up and down.
I'm focused on Joanna right now so I ask her to go to mish. We're alternating between deep, lustful stares and the occasional glance at the mirror, haha. Iris is keeping busy licking my balls and going for a rimjob. A lot of stimulation all at once.
Joanna wants me to go to doggy and I am happy to oblige. Pounding away, staring at Jenny's great ass as I DFK with Iris. I can't hold on any longer and I finish inside of Joanna. Iris takes off the cover and then goes down for a BBBJ, sucking any cum I had left.
Iris wipes me down with a hot towel, then Joanna takes me to the shower for a quick rinse off.
1 H. 7 + $. 6 + $. 6 and to me, worth every penny.
These girls work great together and I had an amazing time with them both. I'm going to have to come back and spend more time with Iris. And then back for more Joanna, haha.
-
03-05-26 14:55 #42531Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25One of the best reviews I've read. Definitely going to call them today and try coco. OMG, still at work and can't help thinking about it.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 12:47 #42530Regular Member

Posts: 22Best review ever!
This is honestly one of the best reviews I've ever read. I've always to fuck a K POP lookalike, and your description of your experience sounds like heaven! Bless you, sir!
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 12:16 #42529Senior Member

Posts: 513How is this even possible. Coco has high EQ and this guy has not two but 6 thumbs up's.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
Is there a limit to how many shillings I can ignore. Is DC this desperate for attention.
-
03-05-26 10:15 #42528Senior Member

Posts: 56Late night adventure at UM Spa
Yo late night run to UM Spa in OC for Coco. Huge tits looked about mid 20's with long brown hair. Place was quiet no weirdos around which was perfect for a night session. Hit it off fast full service no wait. Grip game strong full shaft and ball love. Went down bare warm mouth sucking and swirlin on the junior. Flipped over after being covered and rammed her going mish. Switched up a few positions and when she got on top doing cowgirl she tightened that pussy that got me going cuckoo for Coco. Cleaned me up real nice and chilled.
-
03-05-26 06:35 #42527Senior Member

Posts: 30Ada at Garden Spa in SA
I hit up Garden Spa and met Ada. She's about 5'2", maybe 105 lbs, with a pretty face, soft features, brown hair that's long and silky. Her skin is smooth and feels amazing. She's got a perfect pair of natural D-cup tits that hang perfectly and are nice, soft and fun to squeeze. Her pussy is clean-shaven, felt tight, and she got naturally wet.
I opted for the 30 minute session, standard donation.
We started with some lfk. Her lips are soft and warm. She has the prefect GFE feel to her. Knew how to kiss, touch, and make it feel real.
We skipped the massage. She gave me a nice soft BBBJ, felt very sensual and we moved on to CFS, hitting a number of positions, everything felt natural, her body moved really well, and she's very responsive to what I liked. Her pussy was tight, warm, and really made me want to give it to her hard. She really got into it and her attitude turned her into a real GFE. Fun was had and she finished me off with a really good BBBJ CIM.
Overall, she's exactly what she looks like; all natural, sexy, and incredibly service oriented. I left feeling totally satisfied and will be repeating soon.
-
03-05-26 02:14 #42526Senior Member

Posts: 84Bella VS Tiffany?
She sounds great, compare to Bella last wave with tiffany what was the major difference? I am going to try her out for sure, just want to know smaller fine print details if you care to share more about it thanks.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 00:18 #42525Regular Member

Posts: 21Awesome four hand GFE with Mandy and Linda at Garden
Walked in, was my first time but said I'd been there in the past, usual stuff.
Desk lady greeted me told me 40.0 for 2 girls which I was expecting 30.0 but didn't fight it, she tells me it'll be a few minutes until both girls are ready. She said 4 girls working but I only saw two. About 5 minutes later, both girls are freed up and take me to the shower room. Linda (25-30) has a slim figure with natural C breasts and a round but slightly flat ass very cute. Mandy (30-35) also has a slim figure but with D cup breasts (Balloons I think) same ass, also very cute.
During the shower a quick rinse some mouthwash. And Mandy start DFK with me and Linda start give me an awesome BBBJ. And then they switched. Rinse me off dry me up and take me back to the room lots of BLS throughout the entire experience.
In the room straight to DFK both girls at the same time Linda gets on her knees and gets junior excited again they sit me on the edge of the table and give me. Double BBBJ. Mandy tells me to lay on my back while Linda grabs the cover and slips it on and slides junior in. Linda rides while Mandy DFK Sits on my face and let's me suck her BBK's, then they switch. After a bit of riding we go into a couple positions, CG, DS, Mish. The entire time both girls are very involved. After a while Mandy yanks the cover off and we're back to BBBJ ping pong where both girls work their hardest to the finish. At the end I had to DIY because time was running short and I think the girls were getting tired. Mandy told me to CIM so I gladly did, she kept up the BBBJ for about a minute after completion, I was in heaven.
EOM, both girls clean me up with warm towels and then dress me, they put on every article of clothing for me. Total GFE from both girls.
-
03-04-26 20:05 #42524Senior Member

Posts: 100Re: Chloe OA
Well I'm sold LOL. Thanks KammyMike appreciate it. Your description lines up it's the same girl for sure. Those DSLs were the 2nd thing I noticed after the overall beauty. She's got a really nice backside too for an Asian gal. Got to move some things to get over there ASAP to take her for spin.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 19:42 #42523Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Kiki Du Calme
Yesterday, I was feeling the itch again, so I decided to head over to Du after work. They had a new lineup, and I made an appointment with Kiki.
I was led into a room and only had to wait about three minutes before Kiki came in with a big smile. She looked to be in her early 30's, around 5'4" and 110 lbs, wearing a dress that nicely showed off her natural curves. I set my things down, and she greeted me with a warm hug and some solid LFK.
After I handed over the fee, she told me to undress. She stepped out briefly to grab supplies, then returned and had me lie face down. She gave me a sensual tease, running her nails across my back, ass, and thighs while pressing her soft tits against me. (Forgot to mention, she has a very nice pair of C-cup breasts.).
Soon she had me flip over. She worked her way down and started an amazing BBBJ. It felt so good I could have finished right there, but I was really in the mood for doggy, so I told her I was ready. She grabbed a condom, got into position, and we went at it. Her energy was on point the entire time, which made for a really enjoyable session.
I lasted quite a while, and when I was getting close, I asked to finish CIM. She handled it perfectly. Afterward, as I got up to get dressed, she gave me a playful smack on the ass and smiled at me.
Another great session.
-
03-04-26 18:27 #42522Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542You get more menu options or longer on the pre-game. Most of the girls for the shops I go doesn't clock watch, but each monger know their limit, as an older monger, it takes me longer to fill that cover, so I always get the long play to get all the help I can get, young bloods usually get in get out and wasted a lot of play with the gal to miss out the action on get to know them a bit better for that sweet return experience. The gals do remember mongers. Just FYI, if monger be nice to them they are more receptive, you treat them like a piece of meat then they will give you that minimum expereince. Treat them how you want to be treated is the golden rule to live by for this monger and I preach that and follow it all the time.
Originally Posted by Michaechoiboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 18:22 #42521Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542LOL no, a man is not miya's hubby. Her attitude and playfulness are real genuine, best known for those spend more than 30 min w her would know the truth.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
Remains in my top 5 atf for sure.
-
03-04-26 18:07 #42520Senior Member

Posts: 271 hr usually means you either take your time finishing or you want to spend more time with the provider via massage after. From my experience, MSOG is additional dono. I have read stories of mongers getting MSOG without upcharge, but this scenario is very YMMV. There was a time when a monger next to my room was arguing over MSOG, but the provider didn't understand the monger's intentions before session started.
Originally Posted by Michaechoiboy
[View Original Post]
MSOG intentions need to be stated clearly to provider and agreed upon before dono.
More than 1 girl still counts as 1 pop. If you want MSOG for the second girl, MSOG intentions needs to be clear and agreed upon as well.
As always, YMMV. Cheers.










Reply With Quote




