Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1741
-
03-07-26 11:29 #1516Regular Member

Posts: 13Long time no see
TLDR: Here's a bunch of women I've interacted with cause I couldn't find an email domain to get the activation email to work.
Hey fellas, I had an account under ShyGuy I can no longer access since I can't recall the email or pw I used. Oddly enough I can no longer see my posts from Tucson or Phx so I know that doesn't help my case LOL.
From SDM, yes there are real people there but not to the volume of SA I would say 20% of SA. It's the only other reliable one I've found outside of SA. I'll do a SA one in a bit.
BlairMel 24 goes by "MAK", very attractive petite Latina. Relatively new to phx and loves to go out, which is no issue as she is wonderful arm candy. Usually needs help with rent which is 8. 5 but will meet twice so 4. 25 per meet. No cover, haven't tried Greek or buttplay. She was on my rotation for a while but has recently got a bf and can only meet during the days. Poor guy.
Starry67 19 "Spanish star", light skinned pretty Latina. 3. $ to go out and 5. $ for FS. Fun and light conversation but very mechanical during the deed. Lots of rules, hurrying up and eventually took the thrill out of it. Wouldn't repeat.
LaiiBaby tbh don't recall her name, 3. $ for FS however never went through with it. Not sure if we weren't a match but by how socially awkward dinner was I wasn't going to risk it.
Miaxlynn single mama looking to go out and party. Attractive, glasses-wearing Latina off the 10. Tbh never asked for $, FS in car or if you plan something near her place in the west valley. Unfortunately, since she completely ghosted me 30 minutes before some recent, big plans I'm not interested anymore so all yours.
Nevaeh20 never met, never recommend. Wanted 8. 0 for a meetup and implied upcharges.
DivineV Exchanged contact info, never met. Very $ oriented, quoted 5. $ for a meetup but request upfront payment which I never do for a first meetup. Oddly enough was recommended her tiktok based on mutual connections and she was spouting "I don't need a man posts" LOL.
DannK "Klare Bear" is a raver and weekend warrior. Pretty, heavier-set but attire compliments her figure. Also never asked for $ just wants to go to events and out. Body isn't on par like to the others reviewed but hey can't complain. Will recommend but has no sense of urgency for planned events.
SA post.
Unfortunately got banned after yes of use. Definitely a lot I haven't noted, either I need to do a better search in my phone or simply some were so straightforward with expectations that it wasn't worth noting.
Daisy 27.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-6a1c9ebbda7a
Cute Latina with avg body, 3. $ for FS no cover. She's a cool chick however after thinking of how she mentioned our experience was the usual was and how she's been on the site since 2018, I'd rather not think about how many of why'all I'm eskimo bros with LOL. Would recommend if you're looking for something strictly discreet.
Maria 22.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-c4d6ae794e85
Cute, super petite Latina chick. Didn't go through with it, gave way too many rules and acted too cold during communication. 5. $ for hr with cover no anal, limited positions and needed a ride.
Alex 25.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-b642764656a6
Tanned white check with big knockers. 3. $ for FS, didn't parktake. Not a looker without makeup, decided to rush a meetup and probably should've gave her more time. Completely killed the vibe, not saying I'm a looker but man I couldn't get into it.
Laura, 24.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1dd6875483f3
Has a husband, unsure if he's aware she's on the site. Wants 3. $ for coffee, didn't partake.
Araceli, 21.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-86fd5e7e6a84
Also has a husband, did partake LOL. Some open relationship deal. Single mama body and damage. 3. $ for an overnight. Didn't want anything extravagant just to go multiple rounds. Haven't been able to get a hold of her since she travels internationally frequently. Would recommend if you can catch her.
Moon, 28.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-fb7f727c6e37
If you ever want a toxic, hot nsa GFE then she's your girl. Been on my rotation for a while but she's in an out of short-term traditional relationships so been hard to schedule. Highly recommended, 4. $ for overnights.
Marissa, 25.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-1326427ac2db
Cute Latina with nice knockers. Met once just for dinner, was planning to get her dancer card and move closer to Phoenix. Also found her tiktok which had me mentioned but also a whole lot of unhinged posts. Declined to purse as she wanted a 1 k monthly allowance upfront.
Alexis, 25.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2c926a345296
Busty Latina, experienced despite saying she's not. Did not have the chance to partake as I double booked her LOL. 3. $ all yours, will send pics upon confirmation.
Ariana, 21.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-394879751079
Very petite, cute Latina. 3. 5 $ for a couple hours. Wouldn't recommended despite no cover FS being very fun. Only met once but she was jones-ing for coca cola. To the point she was endlessly messaging dude on snap in front of me. We smoked and drank so she calmed down a bit but certainly watched what I said around her.
Sara, 26.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-0351c0b2b940
Chubby, short white girl with a big booty. Didn't ask for $. Seemed a bit off, spent the night a went multiple rounds. No cover, no Greek or buttplay. Saw a couple times but ended up ghosting me twice with poor excuses.
Thalia, 28.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7e1af8a4f810
Super petite cute Latina. Basically went on a couple dates. Never asked for $ and went never went past 2nd base. Stopped responding one day and didn't feel it was going to go anywhere.
Alaska, 26.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7829b66b9221
Not interested in meeting, quote 3. $ but after I declined buying nudes she stopped responding.
RussianloveR, 23.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-107080a1e1b7
In Tucson, met a had a whirlwind night. 7. $ expensive but worth tbh. Schedules haven't aligned yet for a second meetup. Prettier in person but dull conversation. Vocal, no cover, practically no rules but anal.
Tiana, 21.
I think she blocked me before making this review LOL. Went out a couple times, no $ asked. No cover, no Greek due to Bush, no buttplay. Interesting chick, quite sober but fun while drinking. Very thin, pretty face. Odd schedule, also a stripper? Since I glanced at her dancer card. Said she was on and off with her abusive bf, guess she got back with him.
-
03-05-26 10:25 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 145Haven't seen her but she looks smoking hot. Wants a monogamous relationship? Good luck finding that on seeking.
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 02:31 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 358I'm tall. But not 7' tall. If so, I wouldn't mind climbing that tree for a OinaL!
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 23:43 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 156Did you end up seeing her? If so, how'd it go?
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 20:40 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 242Any experience with this one?
-
03-04-26 16:56 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 140Was she cool with PPM right away or did you have to ease into or negotiate that? I just ask because her profile seems like she's looking for a more long term arrangement.
Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 15:52 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 358Nice. I'll send you a cache of her leaked pics and videos.
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 13:34 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 84Search for Beach_Milf and you should be able to finder her.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 16:50 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 358Can you share her username here or in private message? She blocked me on seeking, so we must have met in person LOL.
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 11:17 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks! Found her. Quite hot videos!
Originally Posted by DesertHeat6
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 10:44 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 194Any info, new potentials
Any info on these? Seem a little TGTBT from their pics. No dates set up yet or anything but have viewed my profile a lot and they reached out to me which is always hit or miss. I am talking to the mixed one, the others seem like way too good to be messaging me first LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-e28b81309bfc
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d4d58bf589ec
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-af5efc1f9dd7
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-6d2a7b0808de
-
02-25-26 15:34 #1505Regular Member

Posts: 8Jenn
I did a reverse image search and on the 2nd pic it got a hit with info for her old OF which was deleted, searching for that name brought me to her socials but didn't seem active for the past few years but there were some pictures showing of her goods. She def has a nice body for her age.
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 14:45 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 338Reverse Image Search
Gents can someone with expertise in rverese image lookup help me? I tried the Tineye but no luck. Looking to see if these images are stolen from a profile. The person is not on seeking just someone I bumped online.
-
02-25-26 14:13 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 84Can you provide some more hints about her socials. I'm lost.
Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 13:46 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 132Saw her this weekend. BBBJ everything else covered. No DATY, she kept saying "no that's weird because of the site". Nice enough girl and head game was A+.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






