Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 550 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 8241
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7941
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    I got some feee time around 10 am to 1 pm.

    Are any clubs open around that time (don't care about c team talent).

    If any are open any recommendations on names and a good tip?

    My first time doing a strip club.

    Seeing kittens is open at 10
    Pandoras opens at 11 am.

    Monse, Anya and Diamond don't try to con men out of their money.

  2. #7940

    Mira at Pandoras

    Anyone know if she still dances at Pandoras? She used to work Fridays and Saturdays but I haven't seen her on the schedule for a while now.

  3. #7939

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDicus420  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, she gives hjs for more in the club. It's been awhile since I've gotten dances with her, so I don't remember how much she would want for that.
    Thanks for the intel guys. Yeah, I've seen her pictures and like CornholeBi she has a great ass so I was thinking of seeing her.

  4. #7938

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustVibin5  [View Original Post]
    Hey I was wondering if anybody has seen Cameron at Kittens Cabaret. Any intel?

    Her twitter is https://x.com/recentlycameron
    I've seen her before, she gives hjs for more in the club. It's been awhile since I've gotten dances with her, so I don't remember how much she would want for that.

  5. #7937

    Some free time

    I got some feee time around 10 am to 1 pm.

    Are any clubs open around that time (don't care about c team talent).

    If any are open any recommendations on names and a good tip?

    My first time doing a strip club.

    Seeing kittens is open at 10

  6. #7936
    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustVibin5  [View Original Post]
    Hey I was wondering if anybody has seen Cameron at Kittens Cabaret. Any intel?

    Her twitter is https://x.com/recentlycameron
    Good dance, albeit a little bit of an odor. I think it was just 3/100. She quoted me 4 for 15 minutes in VIP (not sure if that included the room fee or not).

    Great ass. Would absolutely love it on my face (I'll chalk the odor from being a little sweaty) but not at that asking.

  7. #7935

    Cameron

    Hey I was wondering if anybody has seen Cameron at Kittens Cabaret. Any intel?

    Her twitter is https://x.com/recentlycameron

  8. #7934
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdsKnowBest  [View Original Post]
    I understand what you all are saying, but I was just sharing my experience. I've only been around for about a year here, so maybe she was made aware of her reputation on the boards and cleaned up her act. She was always honest with me. Yeah, she has fixed boundaries and limits, she's no cum dumpster like Mandy or Monse, get room after room, taking load after load, but she's been fun the few times I've seen her. Not to say Mandy isn't fun, she is (especially when she's drunk, which is Often), and I haven't had the chance to experience Monse yet.

    I go in every couple of months to see a few familiar faces and meet new ones. Last time I was in I had LDA dances from Madison, Zahara, Melanie, Natasha, Myoko, Layla, and luckily enough Heather. All were delicious ladies. Had a VIP with Heather again, and she's fabulous. Trying to sample the buffet ya know, a little of this and a little of that. Introductions for possible OTC action as well, kind of like an interview process, sampling candidates. LOL Natasha is definitely on my VIP TDL though, I'm a sucker for dirty blondes.
    Madison has no boundaries. She just scams people if they let her.

    Zahara will do FS in a VIP room for 400. She is hot.

  9. #7933
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Diamond

    I go see Diamnond at Pandora. She very pretty. Very nice.

    She talk dirty. Moan about asian wang. She say my size right size.

    She put condom on. Suck wang eide aang. Talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahaha.

  10. #7932
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I love walking into Pans, dumping a load on Monse or Lizs mouth or pussy and leaving.
    I love eating her snatch after you do!

    I am a dirtyfuk!

  11. #7931
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    And where might these Asian mommies be??
    Have you read tge AMP thread?

  12. #7930

    Asian Mommiesn

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Strip club too expensive.

    I go see Asian mommys. Get 1 hour. They suck wang no condom. Some put finger in butt and kiss butt.

    Boom boom. All for 200 $!

    Some do boom boom no condom. I cum fast hahaha.
    And where might these Asian mommies be??

  13. #7929
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Expensive

    Strip club too expensive.

    I go see Asian mommys. Get 1 hour. They suck wang no condom. Some put finger in butt and kiss butt.

    Boom boom. All for 200 $!

    Some do boom boom no condom. I cum fast hahaha.

  14. #7928
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Pandora

    I go to Pandora. Monse no there.

    I see Mandy. She white mommy. Small titty.

    She suck wand good. I cum in mouth. 250.

  15. #7927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.cabaret

    I noticed this yesterday, 2/26/2025. It had yesterday's day shift and night shift lineups posted. It appears that the club will continue to post lineups on its "X" account as well.
    I love walking into Pans, dumping a load on Monse or Lizs mouth or pussy and leaving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape