Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 18294
-
03-05-26 13:54 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 329Maria
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-0998b0c3f051
Any intel on this one? She FaceTimed, so I know she's real. Started at 8, negotiated to 6. Asking for money up front and does not want a "connection" as she's moving to Miami next month. Seems to be cool with straight to business.
-
03-05-26 12:50 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 378Tara
She is real, and looked like pics. I met her for lunch a few years ago. We scheduled BCD, but she had her time of month, so rescheduled and she had it again the following week. Blocked and moved on.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 12:15 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 378Baby_1125
Time waster. She cancelled yesterday (early via text), and rescheduled for today. Texted all morning, asked for uber. I asked for address, and she ghosted.
Her name is Stephanie, and is real (TikTok). Waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-af90dafac6a4
-
03-04-26 22:57 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 227Old School Nice Report
Tara is real I assume. I spoke with her two previous times. First time years ago she wanted $1 k so I politely declined. Maybe two years later she was good for $500 but again did not meet. She requested test results for bare both times. Her pictures are the same from years ago and apparently she has had no birthdays since I chatted with her both times previously.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
Fouth one that you do not have name for blocked me or I blocked her so I'll concur that she sucks and not in the way we like.
-
03-04-26 21:55 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 104A few time wasters
Nati B.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-a53be7a15a8a
9. Traveling escort. Did not want to come down.
Tara.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-b5f16943160f
8. Wanted to see a full STD panel before meeting up. I did not pursue.
Lexi.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-4d401fcc0f7c
4. She sent more pics; she is definitely a fatty. Run away.
I did not save her name.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-a77ad04b7bb2
She blocked me after I refused to buy her pictures.
-
03-04-26 13:09 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 378Yes, they exist, and will always be more every month like clockwork. Especially in the spring. Not sure about sub 500, but close enough.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Met 10 new twenty something's this year so far (YTD), so yeah still the best game in town.
-
03-04-26 00:27 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 468Wrong link
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-efe2e6695c6e
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
This is the one I was posting about. Sorry, not sure how or why the 41 year old's profile got included in that post.
-
03-04-26 00:17 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 468Good old days.
Thanks Nova, and appreciate you, along with other long timers who are about genuinely helping the brotherhood. I think all of us old timers stopped being helpful when lurkers or other white knights would blow up our spots when we would share info, so now a days we can only report on those we no longer have any interest in seeing on a regular basis or only on scammers and profiles to avoid.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
Right now though, with the job market drying up and crypto / stonk / finance bros getting crushed, I've seen an influx of some of my former regulars reactivate their profiles and a bunch of college students and ladies reactivate their profiles.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-48d1deab3c6e
For example, this one is real, went dark for 6/7 years, but is now back on the site. Hotter back in the day, but will have baby damage since the last time I saw her. No, the kid she had / has is definitely not mine, but may be why she dropped off. Was living in Waldorf when I was seeing her. I think I remember dropping her because she wanted to be more of a girlfriend and stopped accepting allowance. We had been going bareback and then I got concerned she was going to stop her birth control. Not sure I wanted to have that convo with the SO, so went dark on her. Might have shared her info, and then she showed up on Snapchat with a baby. Thankfully, the kid couldn’t have been mine (based on skin tone). She was fun tho, but a little crazy. Guess hot and crazy go hand in hand tho…
-
03-04-26 00:02 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 468Same performance and body type as my last post about her a few weeks back
She is thick and has a slight gut. She's 20 and can’t drink so the first time when we met and I took her to dinner, didn't have to buy alcohol so that was nice on the wallet. Second time didn't need to buy dinner, just straight to the hotel and the business.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
Head game is exceptional. Lots of eye contract, spit, gagging on the dept throat action. Good use of hands, throat, and no teeth. Just all mouth and tongue. Happy to lick the nutsack and taint when directed to. Also had no problems kneeling in front of me and getting facefucked like a champ.
When I told her I wanted to hit it from behind, she laid on her stomach like a starfish because she didn't want her gut to sag. Has hanger tits so refused to take off the bra initially. The stench of the tuna puss that is signature from all ladies who are letting multiple dude unload in their pussies was really bad, and so the cover had to go on.
TBH, at this price point, might just answer the phone when there are no others in my line up who are available and get a blowjob from her.
-
03-03-26 22:22 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 1038Julia
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-b6b99a9a4469
Anyone smash.
-
03-02-26 09:55 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 368Violet
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-79c879c5d272
Wants 500, I passed. Probably will go a bit lower! Student at Georgetown. DTF. Is real!
-
03-02-26 08:10 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 329Jeez. How is her body? Performance?
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 19:22 #16212Banned Member

Posts: 97Sdm
Sites not too bad. Been using it off / on for 4 yrs after I was kicked off SA.
Originally Posted by SaSearch
[View Original Post]
Just came back after 6 mos away. In a few days time I found an early 20 something half my age 15 min away and am basically dating the girl.
Website has its quirks but its a fair alternative and has it has suited me pretty well. I'd suggest the 3 mo premium to make it worth your while.
-
03-01-26 16:56 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 35Was one of my regulars at one point because the body was incredible when she was still in college. She also never used the word no so anything went. Dumb as a box of rocks though and the pure definition of butter face. She's married now and near impossible to communicate with or meet up with. I'm not sure why she's even back on the site.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 13:43 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 368Thanks for the great info!
LOL, still good info on this board! And still guys helping each other out!
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




