Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17006
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Amy Red Star

    Set up an appointment to see Amy after seeing her on my way out with Angela the other day. Gave Amy the money for the hhr and she opened the door and led me back to the room. Angela came out and hugged me and kissed me and asked if I wanted 2 girls. I was tempted but I turned it down. When we got in the room I handed Amy the tip. She told me to get undressed and she would be back. When she came in I already had the pillow and was laying on my back. She smiled and took off her dress and came over and leaned down to kiss me. She slowly worked her way to my nipples and sucked on them while reaching down bringing junior to life. She worked her way down and started slowly sucking and licking the tip of my cock. She got in a rhythm with the right amount of hand action and sucking. I was about to blow my load so I stopped her and told her it was my turn. I worked my way down and slowly kissed and licked her. She was really getting into it and I started burying my tongue deep in her and pulling it out slowly licking and sucking her clit. That's what it took and she started getting very wet and letting out light moans. There's just something about getting these girls to give in and relax and enjoy the moment. I had her climb on for some 69 and she was getting into. We both started out slow and gentle and as we both were getting into. The pace picked up, the noises picked up and the sucking sounds picked up. That's all it took and I blew my load in her mouth. We still a few minutes left so she cleaned me up and finished me with a massage. She said she would be here for the rest of this month.

  2. #17005

    Any recommendations in the east valley

    With all the busts going on in Chandler, I was looking for some recommendations in Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa. Desert Spa was A+.

  3. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by WifiWarrior88  [View Original Post]
    Visited Gold Panda to see Crystal today. She's definitely pretty great. Lots of energy, and just devoted to making sure you have a good time. Really enjoyed her BBBJ, she's very good at what she does. She then had me lay down on the table and she hopped on top for 69. Loved eating out her pussy. Stayed in this position for about 10 minutes before she grabbed the supplies that she had brought. She got me hard and my engine was roaring and I wanted to fuck her. She gloved me up and I inserted myself inside her. She's vocal and energetic and her pussy felt great. We got into a nice rhythm and Crystal climbs on top for some reverse cowgirl. She started slowly and before long it was nothing but her ass cheeks slapping on my thighs. It was all I could do to not blow right then and there but I wanted to try one more position so I requested doggy, pounded her there for awhile before I blew in the bag. As I was leaving, Crystal showed me the new girl that just joined her at Gold Panda, her name is Anna. She seems like a great girl and I'll probably come back to try her next time.
    Thanks for your review and my experience was also similar. She was a busy when I gor there and I have to wait for her for at least 15 minutes but it worth it. When she came back I can see her kitty as she put no underwear, looking at it was supper sexy. Eventhough I wanted some massage I changed my mind and went directly into the play. She gave nice BBBJ and her eye contact is killing. Then put she put the rubber, first missionary and then doggy. I left happy, she said she will be here for the month. One note thing that area has less traffic which makes things great for discrete visit.

  4. #17003

    A1 massage in chandler

    Looks like another Chandler location got shut down. I was in the area today and the sighs are gone, lights are off and door is locked. I figured it was only a matter of time because of the proximity to some Dr offices. Man chandler is drying up.

  5. #17002
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Wonderful talents Lily at Jiajia at Lucky Spa (on 96th ave and peoria)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustashio  [View Original Post]
    Back in town on business, was able to catch my far and away ATF before I caught a red-eye late last night. I regularly travel the world. Visit AMP / AAMPs or have beautiful GFs wherever I go. But none of them provide me with the out of world combination of talent, service and GND that Lilly does. She is the absolute whole package. Gorgeous, speaks great Spanish, CMT level massage, bubbly personality, and absolutely unabated wet and wild sex.

    She met me as soon as I walked in. Once again, absolutely awestruck. Stunningly beautiful. Perfect petite body, round ass, C breasts falling out of her "dress", brown sparkling eyes. Right away, she grabbed my crotch and latched on for one of her patented 10 min DFK make out sessions. I reached down to find her dripping wet. I thought she was going to do me then and there. LOL.

    Pulled me into the room, dropped her "dress" to reveal that amazing body, then proceeded to nearly rip my clothes off..
    Have to agree with this review, I've seen Lily a few times before and she is super sexy. Like a very horny MILF eager to milk your cock and suck you dry. I wanted to see her today but when I got there she was unfortunately busy. Instead she introduced me to her friend Jiajia who is also a pretty cute girl. Jiajia speaks great English so no translator needed, plus she's got an infectious energy. Greeted me right as I got to the door with a very warm "hello" that instantly made me like her. I decided to book her for the hour and had an excellent time. She really goes the extra mile to take care of you.

    Inside the room, she wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a LFK. I was rock hard in no time she knelt down and started an enthusiastic BLS and BBBJ. Very nice feeling with some twisting motion from her hands at the base. Made several attempts at DT that felt amazing.

    I lay her down for DATY and she squirms in appreciation. She's probably cum a few times today but she's a trooper, moaning and grabbing my hair. Once she's good and wet, I tease her a little more and we switch places. Her BBBJ is slurpy and wet, excellent suction. She uses a hand by default. My preference is hands free so I guide her and she's obedient. Good girl. She does a little rotation through dick, balls, and a little light rimming. Very nice. Once I'm rock hard, on with the condom and she hops on top for some energetic cowgirl. This girl has the stamina of a marathon runner, she's incredible. I feel myself getting too close so I get on top and take over, long slow strokes. She's enthusiastic and makes me feel great fucking her. She was really squeezing hard which felt absolutely amazing and after about 7 minutes I unloaded in the cover. She left to get a hot towel and came back in and cleaned me up and gave me a good 15 minutes of massage which was about how much time we had left to wrap up the session.

    Jiajia is awesome and I'll be back for sure.

  6. #17001
    Quote Originally Posted by WifiWarrior88  [View Original Post]
    Man that pretty little sexy face of hers is worth the price of admission alone. Been looking for a Japanese girl here in Arizona to fuck for a very long time and haven't had any leads. Until I found Nana. And it's all thanks to you guys on the forum always providing such good intel.

    Nana is so sexy and service-oriented. She is the cutest spa girl I've seen in Arizona. Booked her for an hour, got my full hour, and I still didn't feel like it was long enough because I was having so much fun with her. She jokingly told me to come back tomorrow, and even though I usually take a few days to recover after a spa session, I think I just might have to break my personal rule for her and come back tomorrow.

    Also got a chance to check out Carrie on my way out and it's easy to see why Khancious is so obsessed with her, she is also a really beautiful girl. Easy on the eyes. One look at her and you just know it's going to be a good time. I'm definitely coming back tomorrow, the only question is am I going to pick Nana again or go with the temptress Carrie? It's so hard to choose when there's this many good options at Infinity.
    Can you please share cross sections of the location?

  7. #17000

    Anyone try?

    This popped up in my internet travels and thought I'd see if any one has experience with her?

    https://estiebestieaz.glossgenius.com/

  8. #16999
    Hello — longtime lurker but first time posting and first time thinking about trying this.

    I'm a little confused about how the payment structure usually works. Is the house fee typically fixed, or does it vary depending on the place?

    I'm also not totally clear on the tipping part. How do you know how much tip is expected, especially if different services are offered? Is there a general range people follow, or is it something the provider usually mentions?

    Just trying to understand the etiquette so I don't do something awkward on my first visit. Any advice and first time spa recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

  9. #16998

    This was tagged by my algorithm

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    The news article that talks about the raid at Cozy Spa says that the new place is at Lindsay and University. Given that was in the news article, I don't think I'd go there.
    https://youtu.be/4qvuQVsEg6k?si=lMBscJYY3E5E6gaw

  10. #16997
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #16996
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanosek  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to know where Cozy is currently located? I want to visit.
    The news article that talks about the raid at Cozy Spa says that the new place is at Lindsay and University. Given that was in the news article, I don't think I'd go there.

  12. #16995

    Star Peoria

    What a let down. I'm in the EV and happened to be in the area so based on a review from about 3 weeks ago I decided to stop in and see Ava. Called ahead and was told she was gone, well, I had a tight time window so I went anyways. I got nothing close to what Ava was described as; young, petite, hot and unrushed. I got Lucy who is quite long in the teeth. We've all had worse, but this is nothing to go out of the way for. More like "It's 9:30 pm and this money is burning a hole in my pocket".

    It wasn't rushed, it was a CBJ on 2" of my unimpressed dick. Decided I'd rather rub one out while she did some BLS and that was uninspiring as well.

    I hear awesome things about the west side but I'm 0/1 out there.

  13. #16994

    67th and Olive avenue behind liquor store. Spa63

    Angela and Jenny are here this month. I really like Jenny's cute smile and big tits. She's been gone for a while, so it was nice to see her again and get great CFS, normal BBBJ to start. She really makes me laugh whenever I go in there, and she's one of the few that truely enjoys this work and lets go in the room. 1. 5 with h. F. Of 50. - she got a nice body and one of the best smiles. I'll be back.

  14. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting friends in Sun City and noticed a new spot in a shopping plaza next to Peter Piper pizza. I went in and was greeted by a familiar face, Jesse. I have seen her before but this time she had her make up on hair done nicely. I'd say a 9/10 looks, 10/10 perfect natural "D's", and a nice round bottom. 10/10 for service and attitude. She speaks English well and always treats me like a king. The store was big and very clean. They have a stand-up shower and she joined me and took care of washing me. It turned me on and had junior stiff as a board. I noticed at least one other girl working. I heard her voice but didn't get a look. I couldn't take my eyes off Jesse. I will relive this experience in my head many times until I can visit again. I highly recommend.
    When I searched on the map, it said this was Surprise AZ -not Sun City. Right?

  15. #16992

    Where did Cozy move?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser9  [View Original Post]
    I'm very close to Mamasan. She told me that the lease was up, the landlord didn't want to renew it, and Mamasan didn't want to stay there anymore. The landlord had many restrictions, such as not allowing the back door to be opened. But moving to the new address is fine; it's safer for us, isn't it? Although the two addresses aren't far apart, hahaha, just my personal opinion.
    Do you happen to know where Cozy is currently located? I want to visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape